Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert (36137 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Juniorbuba(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
octopusfreaky:
the first pix though...
yeah i saw it too grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bobbysmart6:
to do dxame nonsense too abi...sense z far 4rm u undecided
and how is that your fucking business idiot
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

you still sound dumb to me grin
grin free me,silly ass. tongue
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin free me,silly ass. tongue

lol...you know you sound just like one...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

lol...you know you sound just like one...
ode nie jor grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by erico2k2(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
jesusson22:
The pretty wife, Ife, shared the photos from their lovely moments in Dubai on her social media page...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/nigerian-couple-takes-birthday.html?m=1
There is something wrong with the pic
The shadow does not represent the pic
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
ode nie jor grin

lolzzz....you referring to me?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

lolzzz....you referring to me?
Yes,do ur worst. tongue grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Yes,do ur worst. tongue grin

no o...worst ke? lemme just join you to pray for your imaginary boo... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

no o...worst ke? lemme just join you to pray for your imaginary boo... grin grin grin
Is like ur head is paining?oya tell me who u r,seems u no me too well. grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Is like ur head is paining?oya tell me who u r,seems u no me too well. grin

you that your head is normal oya try reason well abeg....dunno u from adam missy...oya take a bow and move on...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by ProfJigan: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na Wa o grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

you that your head is normal oya try reason well abeg....dunno u from adam missy...oya take a bow and move on...
Chaiiii,i said it!this guy is not normal,how can u join me pray for my imaginary boo?Who send u?#dumbassnigga#receivesense#pooonhisface#catwalks out of thread#dontquoteback

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by OlaMiki: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nothing romantic in these pics . just muscle showing undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Chaiiii,i said it!this guy is not normal,how can u join me pray for my imaginary boo?Who send u?#dumbassnigga#receivesense#pooonhisface#catwalks out of thread#dontquoteback

lolzzz...so if you hashtag 'dontquoteback' i'll just be hypnotized and follow suite? u be winch? hehehehe...oya no vex...abi pesn no fit folo u play again?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

lolzzz...so if you hashtag 'dontquoteback' i'll just be hypnotized and follow suite? u be winch? hehehehe...oya no vex...abi pesn no fit folo u play again?
angry angry yes,i b winch. grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
angry angry yes,i b winch. grin

lol....okay, so what's the name?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

lol....okay, so what's the name?
Winch,iya aye. cheesy urs?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Winch,iya aye. cheesy urs?

Oluwaseun Osewa cool
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

Oluwaseun Osewa cool
O ti e da,nice meeting you mr seun. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by oscaruzie(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
O ti e da,nice meeting you mr seun. grin grin

lolz...nice chatting with you ma'am.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Ken4agent(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I watched a video on how a desert with virtually no water, was turned into the best city in the world... and I thought, to myself, Engineers sat down and thought about the world they lived in, the problems they faced and then turned the place where nobody wants to visit to a place where most people will kill for to get to.

Nigeria has the longest coastal shore in Africa, has an arrays of tourism hotspots across boards, diverse culture with their beautiful celebrations..
Nature has been good with us, we have rare Bad natural occurrences..

but the only problem we have is corruption and bad leadership,our Engineers can't nothing, not even toothpic (the same problem that plagues other African nations) and 55yrs plus, we have not been able to fix any of them, or make fair progress.

And the oil Dubai hv, we hv more, yet instead of using our oil to solve our problems as they did theirs, we are selling it, and using the money to fly there to buy clothes we and things we could produce here and to go to the desert to take selfie.
while our most skilled engineers instead of building others to be like them, fly abroad to slave away building places their kinsmen loot and work their life out to go and spend time in.

Human beings built Dubai, let's also build our Country.. mbok #dropsMic

What will put 9ja feet on the path of greatness soonest is a peaceful REVOLUTION leading to overhauling of our past, present and future corrupt leaders
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by segebase(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
first pix d man go sabi chop from bottom to d top
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by supereagle(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
The man strong o..,me now no fi carry fowl all thanks to hunger

You See am too
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by blackprowler: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
All these Nigerians still being celebrated going to every vacation spot in the world but those in their native country should continue to be celebrated by the bastards that populate this country. We haven't seen the worst yet in our economy and society. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES, A FEW OF WHOM ARE IN GOVERNMENT!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by BTCandTBC2: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Nice pictures and looks...
The part of the man carrying the lady is kind of looking fake
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by Trueyarn(m): 2:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Brethren

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert by naturefellow(m): 3:25am On Jan 06, 2017
jesusson22:
The pretty wife, Ife, shared the photos from their lovely moments in Dubai on her social media page...
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/nigerian-couple-takes-birthday.html?m=1
you call these 'lovely'... ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.