Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. (40625 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Missing 13-year Old Boy Found Tied Up In His Mother's Friend's House (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
may u be a bad and evil grandparent like my paternal grandmother and may your grandchildren use you for money ritual Amen,

Slander will reap slander ... Keep destroying your Gran mother's name, so will your name be destroyed... One day you will sit and regret all this you have done ..Mark it
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
elsomm:

Why do ppl keep saying death approaching...relating aged with imminent death!

A younger person might even die before that aged person. My people say, a na ele osisi kporo akpo nke di ndu esi na ukwu daa. Meaning you might be expecting the dead tree to fall but the living tree will first fall from the roots. Ageing shouldn't be seen as synonymous with death. Neither should people see the aged as wicked people.

Let love lead. I really feel sorry for people in such condition. Our nation has a lot to make well. Thanks OP, I'd keep my eyes on child and women abuse, police and military brutality forgetting the aged. A lot needs to to be rectified
the reason I said that is. as young people we do not really meditate about death, we usually see a lot of years ahead, death of young people are never expected except for cases like disease.

but the old on the other hand, know they are near end, nothing can take away that feeling. it's scary tryst me for most people.

have you ever searched forums where old people talk about death? or have you asked any what they think about? it's not totally a good feeling and the love we give them go a long way to assist them cure such silent depression.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
lestat:

Slander will reap slander ... Keep destroying your Gran mother's name, so will your name be destroyed... One day you will sit and regret all this you have done ..Mark it
someone is old doesn't take away their sins of the past. please stop attacking him. you have no idea what the grand parent did.

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=AngelsAndStars post=52607435] someone is old doesn't take away their sins of the past. please stop attacking him. you have no idea what the grand parent did. [/quote
Even if she killed how does it profit you or him to judge Till you can create a strand of hair on a human head them shall you be fit to judge.

In your eyes you are good but I am sure in another's eyes you are evil so how would you feel if that person decided to wreck his or her judgement on you? Would you not plead for mercy ?
Never deny another mercy or forgiveness when you would in turn ask God for such
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=lestat post=52607513][/quote] forget that talk abeg. people have different ways of seeing life, even if you have different view don't talk to him like that. who wear shoe na him no wear dey pain. and Abeg no put religion inside this talk.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
forget that talk abeg. people have different ways of seeing life, even if you have different view don't talk to him like that. who wear shoe na him no wear dey pain. and Abeg no put religion inside this talk.

My whole point is from the angle of religion, you use religion when you chose to judge a grand parents as being evil did you not ? Based on which metric did you chose to ascribe the evil did of a grand parent? Is it not from the point of view of the Bible or Koran ?
So no I am admonishing you , yet you say I should leave religion out of it ?
I wonder

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
lestat:

My whole point is from the angle of religion, you use religion when you chose to judge a grand parents as being evil did you not ? Based on which metric did you chose to ascribe the evil did of a grand parent? Is it not from the point of view of the Bible or Koran ?
So no I am admonishing you , yet you say I should leave religion out of it ?
I wonder
I know where this is going and I don't have strength for that. bye bye
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by ArabMopol(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
lestat:

claim my wishes with a big Amen...
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by ArabMopol(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I know that feeling. feeling of revenge. it's naturally human. but let it go bruh it's not worth it

we humans are little bit trapped based on experience, genes and actions of others. it's really hard but let her go.

I don't know where she is but she'd be so sorry.

we are nothing but products of environment. tryst me. I have done the "maths"
yeah probably regretting beneath the ground... karma nah olosho... well I have forgiven her bcux God proved her wrong
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Engineermbugame(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
juman:

@bolded
Not too bad for her age.

You can use pampers for adult for her.
Or control how she drinks water in the evening.

In Islam we see it as great opportunity to get great reward from God.
hmmmm ,thnks boss
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by ANGELLILLY(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
ur frnds copied it 4rm dia own parents 4getin they were 1ce a kid and wil also grow old some day,dnt 4get that ur own children wil treat u dat way wen u get old 2.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
whoa you are really lucky one trust me. I missed on so many things just because my parents were only concerned about going to church (which I hate)

sadly, one cannot change the past. only the future can be shaped to taste.

are you Hausa?

Yes I am. How did you know?

Lols @ going to church. It's a goodthing na, abi you don't want to close to Christ? grin
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
SweetyZinta:

Yes I am. How did you know?

Lols @ going to church. It's a goodthing na, abi you don't want to close to Christ? grin
your name.

I rather not talk more on religion because really I don't feel good talking about it. yeah.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
your name.

I rather not talk more on religion because really I don't feel good talking about it. yeah.

Ook. Let's forge ahead.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2017
SweetyZinta:

Ook. Let's forge ahead.
it's almost 1. why are you not asleep?
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
it's almost 1. why are you not asleep?

Am done with my assignment. I tookme the whole day. Tnx for your concern
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2017
SweetyZinta:

Am done with my assignment. I tookme the whole day. Tnx for your concern
OK oya go sleep ehn. you need am really.

good night yarinya grin
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
OK oya go sleep ehn. you need am really.

good night yarinya grin

Nagode. Mukwana lafiya yaro kiss
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2017
^^^ Toh sai anjima grin
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by fxbot: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2017
George22016:
I day fear my grand parents make them no do jazz for my body.I don't eat anything they give me
as if you won't grow old one day. Stay there dey form youngy... old age dey come. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.