Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. (40601 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Missing 13-year Old Boy Found Tied Up In His Mother's Friend's House (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
wintersnow:

Aww you're too sweet

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss it is simple, we all want to be treated the right way when we are old so are the old people
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss it is simple, we all want to be treated the right way when we are old so are the old people
hey babe from Minna. do you know meikunkele? teginna? gussorro? grin
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
hey babe from Minna. do you know meikunkele? teginna? gussorro? grin

I know maikunkele and have visited in the past. but the others NO tongue tongue
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by zudozz: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
George22016:
I day fear my grand parents make them no do jazz for my body.I don't eat anything they give me

Your parents should be ashamed of your up bringing. Dont you know u are going to be a grand parents someday?
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

I know maikunkele and have visited in the past. but the others NO tongue tongue
been to those places even kontagora and Minna. the drivers are crazy. 4people sit in front.

in gussorro I saw Fulani villages on my way on a bike. I loved my visit.

traveling is awesome
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Yuneehk(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Lolz. I don't even have one. pains me a lot. I didn't see my grand daybreak but I saw my grand ma's though briefly cos they visited us in Lagos. even at that we were too young to understand their importance. am not happy about that.
Really sorry about that. Now I feel like giving you one but on a second thought, I'll keep them.

But we can share.. They're mine for keeps smiley
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
been to those places even kontagora and Minna. the drivers are crazy. 4people sit in front.

in gussorro I saw Fulani villages on my way on a bike. I loved my visit.

traveling is awesome

#LOL!!! funny you 2 people plus the driver sit @d front=3 plus 3 passengers at the back=6 grin grin

yes a lot of Fulani reside in minna. we have an area named after them, Tudun Fulani meaning Fulani's Hill cheesy cheesy

Traveling is adventurous wink wink
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yuneehk:

Really sorry about that. Now I feel like giving you one but on a second thought, I'll keep them.

But we can share.. They're mine for keeps smiley
thanks a lot. I appreciate you are funny.

anyways, enjoy yours while they last. have a great day.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by ArabMopol(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
please share with us.
the woman just favoured some of her grandchildren bcux of money influence, those she expect to Make it didn't , but the most hated grandchildren shot her goddamn mouth up, thank God what she deprived me years back , after years I bought it thrice and gave it to her, God sud just resurrect her for me
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

#LOL!!! funny you 2 people plus the driver sit @d front=3 plus 3 passengers at the back=6 grin grin

yes a lot of Fulani reside in minna. we have an area named after them, Tudun Fulani meaning Fulani's Hill cheesy cheesy

Traveling is adventurous wink wink
yeah babe. it's really great. thought me lots of life's lessons.

I remember going 45km from teginna off macua road. well, not just Niger though but I have travelled many states and it's the amazing times of my life.

you know suya is more expensive in Minna than Lagos. I was shocked to find out. even lokoja was better. haha.

if I come to Minna again I'll meet you. deal?
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
ArabMopol:
the woman just favoured some of her grandchildren bcux of money influence, those she expect to Make it didn't , but the most hated grandchildren shot her goddamn mouth up, thank God what she deprived me years back , after years I bought it thrice and gave it to her, God sud just resurrect her for me
I know that feeling. feeling of revenge. it's naturally human. but let it go bruh it's not worth it

we humans are little bit trapped based on experience, genes and actions of others. it's really hard but let her go.

I don't know where she is but she'd be so sorry.

we are nothing but products of environment. tryst me. I have done the "maths"
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
yeah babe. it's really great. thought me lots of life's lessons.

I remember going 45km from teginna off macua road. well, not just Niger though but I have travelled many states and it's the amazing times of my life.

you know suya is more expensive in Minna than Lagos. I was shocked to find out. even lokoja was better. haha.

if I come to Minna again I'll meet you. deal?

LOL. I don't do suya, I prefer kilishi. plus other local snacks like Masa etc

I also travelled Minna -Kaduna on Train Mehnnnn. we spent over 6 hours in Niger state alone

I also passed thru Lapai-Baro -Lokoja I had Fun

the only way you get to respect the country is when you travel round the country.

about your deal, I am not assuring you but if am still around we will Seeee. tnx
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

LOL. I don't do suya, I prefer kilishi. plus other local snacks like Masa etc

I also travelled Minna -Kaduna on Train Mehnnnn. we spent over 6 hours in Niger state alone

I also passed thru Lapai-Baro -Lokoja I had Fun

the only way you get to respect the country is when you travel round the country.

about your deal, I am not assuring you but if am still around we will Seeee. tnx
hmm you seem like one who loves traveling. hmm I like you.

i used to be afraid of traveling cos of accident but when I became a philosopher and had an engineering job in Telecom I fell in love with traveling. till date my life dreams is traveling.

ama follow you now babe. you rock.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
hmm you seem like one who loves traveling. hmm I like you.

i used to be afraid of traveling cos of accident but when I became a philosopher and had an engineering job in Telecom I fell in love with traveling. till date my life dreams is traveling.

ama follow you now babe. you rock.

hahahahahahahah
Funny You
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I think the first thing you should have asked him is what that grand ma did
Really? wow!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DOING THE WRONG THING!!! GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD... SO EVEN IF SHE WAS MEAN DOES THAT GIVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO CAUSE ANOTHER PAIN?
CHRISTIAN INDEED NEXT THING YOU ALL BE FEELING HIGH AND MIGHTY AND INSULTING ISLAM!
The Lord says vengeance is mine!!! its not you and anyones duty to make anyone pay for what you feel they did to you!!! Or trust me you will reap the rewards for this
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
MykOnyxo:

it depends on the angle we are both looking at it from though.

But she spoke the truth. although it might not be a good excuse but It's a good truth.

I fear for what you will teach your own kids if you can find logic in evil? there is no reason whatsoever to do the wrong thing, no matter how that person has wronged you!!!! I dont know what you learn in your church but please be very careful for its not far off. If you dont beieve me do as you wish, then in your old age you will remember this conversation. GOOD LUCK
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
ArabMopol:
im well respectful especially to older ppl, Charlie I have my reasons of saying so, a grandma who shows this child is the son or daughter of my favourite child and this one is the daughter or son of my most hated child deserves no respect... thank God the last is finally first,

hahahaha by their fruits ye shall know them.. You see boss, i dont have the time nor do i care to convince you of the folly of your ways, for the Laws of God are perfect anD swift enough to teach you.

Like i said to others if you feel you have the right to play judge and jury! to judge your grand mother or father! to decide whom is evil or whom does not deserve love? then it shows you are dark and serve not God at all.

The Lord God is perfection, his laws have guided creation since the time of Adam and Eve, for millions of years then a tiny rat like you whom he can extinguish in a second thinks he wants to teach God his work? Or he feels God doesnt know better so you want to take laws into your hands to teach your grand parents a lesson for their misdeeds?

Truly you have struck a bargain with Lucifer and this repercussion with shake you to your very core!

Our Lord Jesus Christ said turn the other cheek, and yet you are here trying to spread your evil to others?
You will reap every word, thought or evil act against the elderly that you have been part of, even if you just uttered a word to influence another person to act in evil upon the elderly you will reap it ten fold.

You will not be free till you seek forgiveness, now or in the here after.
FEAR OF THE LORD THY GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by delishpot: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
lestat:

Hahahhahahahha, i laugh, really? did any parent decide they would treat their child's children bad? hahhahahhahahhaha... its not up to you to decide if you are good to them its them to decide if they like you. But trust me with this hate i see i n your post, you will shed tears of misery when you are old!! Ten times what you made her shed., WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

And you think your wishing him evil is also right ba. Its like stoning a person who stoned a person who did same. So who is correcting whom? You cursed him even without knowing what had happened in his life to make him say such. Do you think all humans are perfect? Or every grandma was a good woman in the past? The man that said what he said knows what played out in his home due to what his grand mom did or said. Instead of cursing him with hate(which you feel you don't have but hebis guilty of) why not encourage him to forgive and forget if you are so concerned about his dead grandma?

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by chrisblack1234: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
It depends like me, wen I just entered institution, she paid for my school fees first. Just to show ow close we are.my grand ma and my mum na my first and second wife
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
delishpot:

And you think your wishing him evil is also right ba

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND HIDE NOT IN THE FACE OF DARKNESS!!! I SPOKE THE WORDS OF TRUTH!!! THE TRUTH IS PLAIN AND STANDS THE TEST OF TIME. I DIDNT COME TO PALLY TO YOUR EMOTIONAL SENSE I CAME TO SPEAK THE TRUTH TO ANOTHER WHERE I SAW EVIL BEING ENCOURAGED.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by delishpot: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
lestat:

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND HIDE NOT IN THE FACE OF DARKNESS!!! I SPOKE THE WORDS OF TRUTH!!! THE TRUTH IS PLAIN AND STANDS THE TEST OF TIME. I DIDNT COME TO PALLY TO YOUR EMOTIONAL SENSE I CAME TO SPEAK THE TRUTH TO ANOTHER WHERE I SAW EVIL BEING ENCOURAGED.

So cursing him is truth? What truth did you speak? Which God taught you that? That he made her she'd tears? Did you hear him say he did anything bad her? You are evil hiding under good. Karma also awaits anyone who wishes bad on others. Even the good book says so. Going by karma, Your enemies should not be wished evil too else your own hands are also stained. So he is in a hole(in your opinion) your solution is to enter the he with him instead of reaching out a hand to bring him out? Oya kwontinue.

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by potent5(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sadly, the truth is that many households in Nigeria mistreat the aged especially grannies. I recall one family like that some ten years ago. this only thing the family couldn't muster the courage to do was beat the old woman(it's possible they might have beaten her behind closed doors). When the woman eventually died you could sense the feeling of relief in the family rather than grief.
Though I know it's not an easy experience allowing one's granny to stay with one, but we should always see them as kids and treat them as such - with care, patience and kindness.
The way people treat their grandparents might not be unconnected to the practice of establishing homes for the aged in developed countries.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

hahahahahahahah
Funny You
babe you are the first female I have seen that loves traveling. trust me I feel good.

most females are only obsessed with make ups Buhahahaha I hate make ups but you traveling? you someone that would not think am crazy unlike other people. you know.

good to meet you babe.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
delishpot:

So cursing him is truth? What truth did you speak? Which God taught you that? That he made her she'd tears? Did you hear him say he did anything bad her? You are evil hiding under good. Karma also awaits anyone who wishes bad on others. Even the good book says so. Going by karma, Your enemies should not be wished evil too else your own hands are also stained. So he is in a hole(in your opinion) your solution is to enter the he with him instead of reaching out a hand to bring him out? Oya kwontinue.
Its your type that use the Lords name to cheat, commit fraud, and molest women!!!
Where did i wish him or her evil? i simply stated the facts that he or she would reap all they have sown... but to you its wishing him evil? i stated the facts... you are a fraud!! you cant deceive God so continue in your false deceitful piety.. One day you will regret. God doesnt need you!!! YOU NEED HIM!!!
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
babe you are the first female I have seen that loves traveling. trust me I feel good.

most females are only obsessed with make ups Buhahahaha I hate make ups but you traveling? you someone that would not think am crazy unlike other people. you know.

good to meet you babe.

good to meet you tooo

it all has to do with my up-bringing thou

we started travelling at tender age. children of Uniform men that we were. when we have been transferred we go on road

it was that sweet to have official car take us to our new place of posting

cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by delishpot: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
lestat:

Its your type that use the Lords name to cheat, commit fraud, and molest women!!!
Where did i wish him or her evil? i simply stated the facts that he or she would reap all they have sown... but to you its wishing him evil? i stated the facts... you are a fraud!! you cant deceive God so continue in your false deceitful piety.. One day you will regret. God doesnt need you!!! YOU NEED HIM!!!

Hahahaha grin grin I tire. Enjoy your judgment. Na only for NL e end. Lol Hahahaha grin grin grin I can't shout jor.
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
lestat:

I fear for what you will teach your own kids if you can find logic in evil? there is no reason whatsoever to do the wrong thing, no matter how that person has wronged you!!!! I dont know what you learn in your church but please be very careful for its not far off. If you dont beieve me do as you wish, then in your old age you will remember this conversation. GOOD LUCK

I thought your first comment when you quote me was a mistake. I didn't know you think like this I wouldn't have even reply you....

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I am entitled to mine like you are to yours.......

in fact I'm still looking for what is evil in this comment she posted here.

She said.......
You never can tell..maybe she was not involved in their early life or never cared for them. That's why they treat her that way

This is just an ordinary opinion misunderstood by your bittered mind.

If you can not understand simple comment why can't you just keep quite instead of taking cases too far.

Fear for you reasoning not my children

Wonder about the pit of ignominy your blind argument will take you to not what I'm taught in church...

FYI, I won't reply your quotation anymore cos I don't usually waste my time with people who think with hatred and anger in their vein...

Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:

good to meet you tooo

it all has to do with my up-bringing thou

we started travelling at tender age. children of Uniform men that we were. when we have been transferred we go on road

it was that sweet to have official car take us to our new place of posting

cheesy cheesy
whoa you are really lucky one trust me. I missed on so many things just because my parents were only concerned about going to church (which I hate)

sadly, one cannot change the past. only the future can be shaped to taste.

are you Hausa?
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Heavance(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
The way some churches point finger ehn, people just tend to accuse their grand parents that know nothing except God.
Then it depends on how the wife takes her husband's family, naija women easily point evil accusations to the husbands family so much. Once these women marry you, they just don't want to see your family as they are evil already to her...... your children can eat at your wife's family's home, but they can't take malt at their dads families place o
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by missKiffy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
angelsandstars why not talk to your friend about what you observed, maybe it might make them change
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
missKiffy:
angelsandstars why not talk to your friend about what you observed, maybe it might make them change
it's not that easy you know. the woman might have done something painful who knows.

I intend to talk to him but I still have to weigh my options. I don't want wahala
Re: What I Experienced In My Friend's House. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
MykOnyxo:

I thought your first comment when you quote me was a mistake. I didn't know you think like this I wouldn't have even reply you....

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I am entitled to mine like you are to yours.......

in fact I'm still looking for what is evil in this comment she posted here.

She said.......

This is just an ordinary opinion misunderstood by your bittered mind.

If you can not understand simple comment why can't you just keep quite instead of taking cases too far.

Fear for you reasoning not my children

Wonder about the pit of ignominy your blind argument will take you to not what I'm taught in church...

FYI, I won't reply your quotation anymore cos I don't usually waste my time with people who think with hatred and anger in their vein...

i REST MY CASE

Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72