Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? (2696 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2019
There is a girl I am Crushing on thou she reside in another far LGA to mine.
So I do call her occasionally bcus o don't fancy calling someone that's yet to give me a yes to my request so just yesterday I called her around 9pm and she was like 'I will call u back later' till now no call and I shouldn't be the one to call her again before I slept off yesterday...

I think this is a sign of us she doesn't want me and probably am a disturbance to her... So I am considering option B and more ASAP
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Actually, they fulfill it. It's just that the call ends before you get to pick it. They Flash back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by McStoic(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Mind game it is.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Actually, they fulfill it. It's just that the call ends before you get to pick it. They Flash back grin grin
gringrin I am always lucky, they always call back
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by MJBOLT: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
why are you expecting her to call back when you keep disturbing her with phone calls and even asked her out?
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Akinbahm(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:
So I do call her occasionally bcus o don't fancy calling someone that's yet to give me a yes to my request so just yesterday I called her around 9pm and she was like 'I will call u back later' till now no call and I shouldn't be the one to call her again before I slept off yesterday...

I think this is a sign of us she doesn't want me and probably am a disturbance to her... So I am considering option B and more ASAP
Bro, when next u call her and she tells u she will call u back just reply her that she should not bother to call "u will call her" this will give her the tendency of checking her phone waiting for ur miss call or ur call...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by internationalman(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2019
next time before she said i will call you back, quickly say i have a surprise package for you..

She will not call the call again and even if she did she will almost immediately call you back.

Someone said the 3 goals Manchester United left in France Arsenal went there and collect it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin I am always lucky, they always call back
You have something they want .... grin grin
We are very prudent. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
You have something they want .... grin grin
We are very prudent. grin cheesy
cheesycheesywinkwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by schoolboymatt(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
A girl once said that to me, it has been two years ever since, she still haven't call.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by grad2012(f): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2019
haba nah may be she's busy or she wants to call you later in the afternoon but she'll definitely call you and beside you cant say because of that she doesn't like you.

May be she doesn't want to look desperate.

just chill a little you can call her back if she doesn't call and accuse her of not calling and ask her up front if you are disturbing her, then hear her reply.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
why are you expecting her to call back when you keep disturbing her with phone calls and even asked her out?

Check where I indicated that I do call her occasionally.. In fact the last time I called her was when man utd dumped Chelsea out of FA Cup bcus she is a Chelsea fan and I a man utd fan... So I actually called her that day to trolled her
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2019
grad2012:
haba nah may be she's busy or she wants to call you later in the afternoon buy she'll definitely call you and beside you cant say because of that she doesn't like you.

just chill a little you can call her back if she doesn't call and accuse her of not calling and ask her up front if you are disturbing her, then hear her reply.

Funny part is I don't even take it serious bcus I know she is busy, I just wanted to call her yesterday and say hi to her..
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2019
schoolboymatt:
A girl once said that to me, it has been two years ever since, she still haven't call.

grin
schoolboymatt:
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2019
MariaLavina:

Wickedness
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by grad2012(f): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:

Funny part is I don't even take it serious bcus I know she is busy, I just wanted to call her yesterday and say hi to her..
O OK, I hope she calls back.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2019
grad2012:
haba nah may be she's busy or she wants to call you later in the afternoon but she'll definitely call you and beside you cant say because of that she doesn't like you.

op follow this advice, I see sense in it, perhaps it is coming from a lady who knows how the game is played. truly intelligent is sexy. I see that in her

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:

The call back thing is kind of a litmus test to know her interest in you. Not calling back means the lady probably doesn't care. I'll advise you move to plan B.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Oma307:

op follow this advice, I see sense in it, perhaps it is coming from a lady who knows how the game is played. truly intelligent is sexy. I see that in her
Permit me to disagree with you.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
undecided Stop letting petty things to bother u...
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by justiniyke29: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol, it seems u practice it a lot. I always wonder why someone who claims to love you can't spend 3mins card to call and instead flash daily.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by prettysassygirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:

she no like u,stop disturbing her
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
If someone says, "I'll call you back." It means bye bye.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Permit me to disagree with you.
that's OK, but I want to know your opinion
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oma307:

that's OK, but I want to know your opinion
Calling back is just one out of few litmus test to gauge a lady's interest in you. That someone is so busy isn't an excuse. If the op wants to continue, then he should do it with a freestyle attitude while eyeing other options.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
prettysassygirl:
she no like u,stop disturbing her

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Offpoint1: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Since the time of Adam, I've never seen a woman you're wooing, said "I'll call you back" and ever did. When any lady says "I'll call back" the chances of her calling her is slimmer than buhari d**k.

I'll call back is a statement you should disregard at any given time.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by freethesheeple(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:

God bless you for reading the hand writting on the wall?...This is the mistake of most guy who will foolishly still call a lady even if she gives him a sign..
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by lilmax(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Akinbahm:

Bro, when next u call her and she tells u she will call u back just reply her that she should not bother to call "u will call her" this will give her the tendency of checking her phone waiting for ur miss call or ur call...
this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels Near Unizik Awka? / He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It / Video: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Lizard At Omoku Market In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.