Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex (659 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex by Dannysblog: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
The lady involved in this mess said, she is barely 10 months into her marriage but she is finding it hard to cope with her husband’s sexual prowess and weird behaviour.

She said, "I met him in the church as a deacon many years
back and he was a dedicated member".

"The first day he professed his love to me during our
ministry’s 10th anniversary, I didn’t think twice before I
accepted him, because he was known to be my G.O’s right
hand man owing to his dedication to the work of God".

Read more@ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2017/01/wife-cries-out-husband-rubs-anointing.html?m=1
Re: Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex by segebase(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
holy diick
Re: Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex by knight05(m): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2017
t
Re: Wife Cries Out -- My Husband Rubs Anointing Oil On His Manhood Before Sex by mrsage(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Dis is what you get when people get married without a valid reason.

Reason for accepting marriage proposal? He's our GO's right hand man. Who right hand man EPP?

I Need Your Advice / Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? / Be Ur Bf Or Gf For A Day And Choose A Gift For Val (what Will You Choose)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8