Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants (7401 Views)

FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by baekdoosan(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
65k for an ex-militant is not bad.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by 0Edward0(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2009

[size=50pt]THIS COUNTRY IS bleeped 4 LIFE[/size]

Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by 0Edward0(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
FG IS A CONSTITUENTS OF LAWLESS DICTATORS, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PAYING LAWLESS MISCREANTS ALIAS EX-MILITANTS 65K
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by otokx(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
As a civil servant with over 3 years experience my salary never reach 65000 even with the masters wey i acquire at almost 3 times the latter.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by ochukoccna: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
otokx:

As a civil servant with over 3 years experience my salary never reach 65000 even with the masters wey i acquire at almost 3 times the latter.
Sorry bros, seems U might have towed the wrong career path. Wanna reconsider seeing if U were a militant, U'd have 65Gs every month, Free housing for now and UNIPORT girls to aim for anytime your 'kini' is scratching U. WHAT A GORY LIFE!
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Vavavoom(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
Things are falling apart
The centre is struggling but can't hold
we all are no longer at ease
a Port Harcourt dilemma, our Nigerian face
of a people caught in a quagmire-stalemate
We move but in circle, eyes toward a centre
the attraction that feeds our greed
same stories like Rwanda
repeated in bits around my motherland
tears won't fall from my eyes
cos they've long dried with each passing harmattan
Chimamanda I hope you can hear me?
grief has taken over where once peace tarried
the work of many a man's hand tainted with blood
blood seeping deep within the black gold
the care of the centre their greed to fill
ALL to waste,
empathy from us is gone.

Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by ochukoccna: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
slimes:

I just hope the militants would not return to the Niger Delta.

It's just a matter of time. Let me ask you this poser, Is the school bully ever satisfied with bullying you for your afternoon lunch? Also did Hitler not break the conditions contained in the Treaty of Versailles& Locarno Treaties in the lead up to World War 2? [size=14pt]Get off smoking this illusionary peace pipe[/size]. grin grin grin

adventure:

we Nigerian are simple greedy and dont like good things,  for Christ sake,  what is all this yarbing against the ex-militants all about,  when those guys  are blowing our pipe lines and doing all sout of this over there,  we are here yarbing,  now they have repent and accept peace some stupid people are still here yarbing nonsense,  infact enough of all this madness,  just free those guys.

[size=14pt]Yep just like Chamberlain squirmed before Hitler in the lead up to World War 2. A sovereign nation negotiating with criminals just to get the oil pumps flowing back again but most importantly the bank balances ringing with cash so more can be looted.  shocked grin embarassed God help us all. I leave U with the words of Haile Selassie ------"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."[/size]
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by ochukoccna: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Vavavoom:

Things are falling apart
same stories like Rwanda
ALL to waste,
empathy from us is gone.

Brilliant. Paint gloom and doom with luscious stroke of a can of paint called the spoken word.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by ochukoccna: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
Vavavoom:

Things are falling apart
same stories like Rwanda
ALL to waste,
empathy from us is gone.

Brilliant. Paint gloom and doom with luscious stroke of a can of paint called the spoken word. It speaks to the heart if only you can hear it. Can U?
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by davimore: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
abeg who knows if there is form of registration cos i want to be a partaker of the money, lol
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by zebra(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
Dandas   Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants
« #23 on: Today at 12:23:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not only paying them that amount,let FG go and develop that area,u will be enjoying the resources coming from their side and be using the money developing other places, leaving the pple who own the minerals resources
.Give them their fair share and treat them well.They are the engine house of Nigerian economy. [/b]

God put the mineral resources there; the militants are not the owners. Remember most oil companies do off-shore drilling; are you also saying that the militants own the high sea and oceans too??
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Excllncy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
One woman is the mother of this young man called “repentant” militant. Another woman is the mother of this innocent girl who was exposed to be raped. Both are victims of an insensible cabal call ‘government’. God will help us.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by mrofficial(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
[size=15pt]lol, hahahahahaha, Nigeria! You see them? Federal governments giving the criminals 65k, which means we are all right. The money is available, they just embezzle money. How could they have responded and agreed to pay 65k monthly. hahahahaha. looting continues now. Irresponsible governments, thieves!

Isn't this advising? Me to go join Ex-militants.
[/size]
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Caringpro(f): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
It is only in Nigeria that this kind of Asinine MADNESS not just goes unpunished but is rather celebrated! Another big waste and misplaced priority by Yar'Adua
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Austin234(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hey hey FG, attention pls. 65k for ex-militant who have raped our innocent girls. 65k for ex-militant who have caused us much nightmare. 65k for ex-militants who have made our creeks a no go area. Well, if and only if, this will bring the much desired change on these ex-militants. But come to think of it, what happen to the innocent, good and law abiding citizens of Niger-Delta? How about children, the aged, the middle class and the poor of the Niger-Deltans? Could FG begin to do something to touch the lives of the greater populace of this side of the region. Thus, bridges can be built accross the creeks and many more
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by cheche2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
ochukoccna:

Yes O! Where I fit collect forms for me and my boys? before U answer, just keep 38,682 forms down for me i.e. General Black Scorpion and his jeun jeun army! grin angry shocked grin

form dey for you and your guys. if you have more bring or place advert. EARN 65K MONTHLY. i.e. N 780,000.00 per annum. (how many masters dey recieve dat kind money for naija?) this is nothing but to promote crime in naija. WAIT MAKE I ARRANGE MY OWN MILITANTS MAKE FG NO PAY US OUR MONEY MAKE DEM SEE WAHALA. angry angry angry ABEG FORM DEY FOR EVERY INTERESTED PERSON. angry
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by 700john: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
make na leave dat tin
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by mrofficial(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
700john:

make na leave dat tin

Leave wetin? You be one of the so called ex-militants?

Anyways, I'm no more against it, I need the form to join, please. grin
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by centrica: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nawa ------oh Fg just dey spend money yafu ---- yafu  to all these criminal where as Thousands of graduate are roaming about the street without job, and they are only encouraging all these criminals God dey.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by dkings101(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
I wonder, should the money b going to the community they struggle for or to them? I think the struggle is in vain cos the ppl n the community they r fighting for r still suffering, they should reject the money and ask for development for niger delta, after them another group of militant would emerge again for another struggle, Nigeria Goverment r doom and likewise the militant, they don't know paying them mean no life or social amenities for there ppl back home, they would still ve the bad land, water and amenities, b4 u know 9ja would full of militancy, kidnapping and all, how many ppl FG fit pay? They r so dumb that I they think with there head of prick or dick (before moderator censor my word), I rest my case.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by WilyWily: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
Keep Crying and Whining.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by stede(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
nawa ooo
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by basamta: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
this is the dumbest country anywhere in the world. with foolish leaders, daft followers, shallow electorate and the most croocked press the world ever saw, Nigeria continues to set record as the WORLD CRAZIEST COUNTRY.
we pay 65k to gun wielding hoodlums, and 9,500 to competent graduates
we lodge them at rehab camp in cities, but imprison our core member at consecration camps in countless villages across the sham of a country
we pardon sophisticated criminals, yet forever imprison untried suspects
the sick rules, the healthy scavenges,
and you call this a country?
am sorry for Nigeria, , sincerely sorry i am
! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by xammy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
i love 9ja
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
So fresh Nigerian graduates who are serving their country through the NYSC scheme recieve 9750 Naira per month, while criminals who destroyed federal government properties, terrorised innocent tax paying civilians, kidnapped and rapped our girls and mothers are paid 65,000 Naira monthly?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am lost for words. Who informed this decision?? They are paying them with the tax money paid by the same people they terrorised.

Dont you just love Yaradua and his peoples??
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by ono(m): 4:00am On Nov 25, 2009
These things aren't just the way many of us here paint it. While I sympathise with the woman whose 7 year-old daughter was raped, it should be clear to us all by now that we are in a country where the folks leading us are really not after our welfare. Besides, the sins of the past is what, I think, we're paying for today. How?

We (and I use the word in the Nigerian context - I am a Nigerian, albeit a Niger Deltan to the core) have allowed rogues to lead us this far. Today, we even have a university lecturer leading us. But, we're worst for that. I have decided its not an ''education thing'' that's our major problem. There's more to it.
Nigeria is reaping what she has sown over the years - seeds of discords, lies, violence against her people all over the nation, not only in the delta (where we all know it is worst), theft of the people's god-given resources, falsehood, etc. These are the ''ingredients'' this country is built on. It is only natural that we begin to see these manifest in our peoples/society with time. Maybe we have reached that point where we have to decide if indeed, this is where we want to be.

I understand that some of these militants are graduates of engineering, sciences etc etc from some of our universities. I used the word ''some'' because I have heard/read so. We all know that when Jomo Gbomo ''speaks'' from the creeks, we all are at attention. He writes with such passion and clarity of purpose, you cannot say that whoever Jomo Gbomo is, he's an illiterate. Many of us read his briefs/notes on their planned attacks with fear and trembling, knowing fully well that MEND acts with such brute force, and our source of livelihood in this country could be blown to shreds within minutes by these people. No, some ex-militants are not dafts, rogues, illiterates etc.

I think the FG is just trying to make the best of a very bad situation. But how long this will drag on is what I don't know.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by stede(m): 5:05am On Nov 25, 2009
then crase, 65000 4 wot?
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by Meldrick(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
Some Bsc holders don't earn up to that a month and our government is busy paying militants. The actions, plans and policies of this government defines the government as not purposeful. They have no ideas. Negotiating with criminals.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by wolexojo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Walai Nigeria ti tan, Nigeria is finished. Imagine paying militants 65k allowance on a monthly basis? that is totally absurd! How many grads earn 65k per month, look one of the problems we might not ever solve in this country is misplaced priorities. "Anyway i dont see any good coming out of a gun nozzle"
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by mrofficial(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Na there naija power dey.
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by 0hsisi: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2009
ono:

These things aren't just the way many of us here paint it. While I sympathise with the woman whose 7 year-old daughter was raped, it should be clear to us all by now that we are in a country where the folks leading us are really not after our welfare. Besides, the sins of the past is what, I think, we're paying for today. How?

We (and I use the word in the Nigerian context - I am a Nigerian, albeit a Niger Deltan to the core) have allowed rogues to lead us this far. Today, we even have a university lecturer leading us. But, we're worst for that. I have decided its not an ''education thing'' that's our major problem. There's more to it.
Nigeria is reaping what she has sown over the years - seeds of discords, lies, violence against her people all over the nation, not only in the delta (where we all know it is worst), theft of the people's god-given resources, falsehood, etc. These are the ''ingredients'' this country is built on. It is only natural that we begin to see these manifest in our peoples/society with time. Maybe we have reached that point where we have to decide if indeed, this is where we want to be.

I understand that some of these militants are graduates of engineering, sciences etc etc from some of our universities. I used the word ''some'' because I have heard/read so. We all know that when Jomo Gbomo ''speaks'' from the creeks, we all are at attention. He writes with such passion and clarity of purpose, you cannot say that whoever Jomo Gbomo is, he's an illiterate. Many of us read his briefs/notes on their planned attacks with fear and trembling, knowing fully well that MEND acts with such brute force, and our source of livelihood in this country could be blown to shreds within minutes by these people. No, some ex-militants are not dafts, rogues, illiterates etc.

I think the FG is just trying to make the best of a very bad situation. But how long this will drag on is what I don't know.

What else do we expect from an undercover militant lipsrsealed
Re: Fg Begins Payment Of N65,000 Monthly Allowance To Ex-militants by eherbal(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
i don miss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Elections: Senate Committee Meets With INEC (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy / APC Members To Hold Support March For Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.