Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call (1748 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by MrGreenMavro: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,

My Best friend for about 6years chatted me yesterday morning that he has an issue with his girlfriend, well I have known both of them as two love birds since 2013. infact I even see them tieing the knot this year.
I tried to enquire about what lead to the issue he has with his bae, he told me that he didn't call her up on new year day but sent her new year messages because he was busy attending to guest and even went to work that day.
He said the bae deleted him on Facebook, blocked his number on WhatsApp and has refused to pick his calls.

I am surprised at this attitude of hers, if she didn't see his calls, why didn't she call to find out why? Relationship ought to be a two way thing.

Nairalander's your suggestion's are needed...me wan do best man this year o!

seun ,lalastica, ishilove , obinoscopy , ngwakwe , ishilove , lalasticala seun , mynd44

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This ya moniker sef...
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Oga, No comment.. cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by ikombe: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2017
The babe don dey find reason to dump the guy since undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by TheTechMan: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2017
She just want a silly excuse to dump the guy for a richer dude. Ladies and money ehn. Chai there's God tongue

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by littlewonders: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Op, my mavro has stop functioning. And all those whatsapp admin claiming to understand the site better than the developers have gone oblivion. (Make i catch one for first)

Because of your moniker let's forget your friend for now, tell us why mavros is becoming story for the gods.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Medunah: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2017
ikombe:
Aswear
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by MrGreenMavro: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2017
TheTechMan:
She just want a silly excuse to dump the guy for a richer dude. Ladies and money ehn. Chai there's God tongue
am equally finding it difficult to believe if the reason is genuine enough, so if my church no dy celebrate Christmas and new year, then I no con call or send bae msg...she go break up with megrin

some gals sha....
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Rapmaestro(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2017
new year, new hmm... u understand tell your guy to move on, ok?
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by femolacqua(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Just that and a break up, what a shame.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by DEIFIED(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2017
mmm nigga, i see you :p .

Some ladies are just like that, they are self centered and foolish. So text message is no enough from some who propably call you every day. Because it was a new year which is just like every other day she is picking offense. He should just forget about that girl, i dont she is worth it.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by MrGreenMavro: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Rapmaestro:
new year, new hmm... u understand tell your guy to move on, ok?
Aw I wish you know how he loves his bae...and besides me wan do best man dis year o!
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by BlackDBagba: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2017
He has just been ' saved' from hell on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Kingxway: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Your friend shouldn't keep himself worried over one girl that has decided to call off his relationship with her.

Such should be wholeheartedly expected in every relationship.

The babe has found a greener pasture or probably what the new guy makes her believe.

Tell your friend to move on and don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by ouzo1(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2017
If gal no like u anything na reason enough break up
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Ishilove: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2017
ikombe:
QED. GreenMavro, the girl has been looking for an excuse to dump your 'friend' since. To avoid another Ubi Franklin/Lilian Esoro story, let him move on with his life.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by MrGreenMavro: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Kingxway:
Your friend shouldn't keep himself worried over one girl that has decided to call off his relationship with her.

Such should be wholeheartedly expected in every relationship.

The babe has found a greener pasture or probably what the new guy makes her believe.

Tell your friend to move on and don't give a fvck
na so e easy
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
lol where are the ladies, I need them to comments on this issue
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by Kingxway: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2017
GreenMavro:
na so e easy
It's not easy but he has got no choice. It's a waste of time trying to fight a lost cause

She has moved on and that's it bro.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by sats: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2017
When a person wants out of a relationship, the reason why they will break up is going to be ridiculous
Guy, move on, she is not worth it
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by jazinogold(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2017
i smell Front page

cc: seun ,lalastica, ishilove , obinoscopy , ngwakwe , ishilove , lalasticala seun , mynd44

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by sandrahnaub(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Pls d guy should just move on...a babe who does all those childish stuff stated above ain't for keep.....and never loved him in the 1st place....but from d story above @op how are you sure that ....it is d "call" that caused this ehen??
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by DONPHEZTURZ(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2017
sats:
When a person wants out of a relationship, the reason why they will break up is going to be ridiculous
Guy, move on, she is not worth it

Exactly.... I agree wit dat cos some ladies and jus lagging
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by abdulaz: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Women sha. That is why i never take them serious anyway. Just make your money and get yourself a baby mama to give you a child and rest.

Abeg Chris pass me the lighter make i light my weed.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wise gal. She has anoda guy and was looking for excuse
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by MrGreenMavro: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2017
The guy told me yesterday that the babe use true caller to blacklist all his numbers and that of his family members grin

This one is strong....if this one catch person cheating, she go fit pour acid for the guy oh!
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Her Guy Because Of New Year Call by roundandbrown: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
GreenMavro:
The guy told me yesterday that the babe use true caller to blacklist all his numbers and that of his family members grin

This one is strong....if this one catch person cheating, she go fit pour acid for the guy oh!

This 1 strong gahn ni oooo

Baba I need bitcon how do I get ur number on watshapp mine is 08068717899...
Pls I need genuine deal boss... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Horn-y? / How Do I Resume Sex After Years Of Abstaining? / Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.