Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (8019 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by jazzibella(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
she's pretty but is she pregnant?
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by TmeD0(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
Nezan:

*hisses and leaves thread*

**follows suit**
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by brooklyn99: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
foyeks u right, wuts is "fine" about her? bitch looks like she's 65, got the fake weave thing going (looks nappy and cheap by the way), dress looks like she picked it outta the salvation army.wow!!! heard she was in NY to shoot a promo for a concert she bout to do with Timaya, heard she was a bitch. complaining all through, thit she was JLO. lol. how come shes looking darker these days??
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by brooklyn99: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
foyeks u right, wuts is "fine" about her? bitch looks like she's 65, got the fake weave thing going (looks nappy and cheap by the way), dress looks like she picked it outta the salvation army.wow!!! heard she was in NY to shoot a promo for a concert she bout to do with Timaya, heard she was a bitch. complaining all through, thot she was JLO. lol. how come shes looking darker these days??
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by HarryPotter1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
@op i thot dis thread is about the movie ijé? why all the mouthwatering stuffs about omotala? what about Genny,why isnt her pix here or has the movie changed 2 "OMATALA THE BEAUTIFULL GIRL" lol.plz remember Genny dey the movie o.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by greateliso(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
abi
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by ebonyz: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Is omotola pregnant? undecided
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

foyeks u right, wuts is "fine" about her? bitch looks like she's 65, got the fake weave thing going (looks nappy and cheap by the way), dress looks like she picked it outta the salvation army.wow!!! heard she was in NY to shoot a promo for a concert she bout to do with Timaya, heard she was a bitch. complaining all through, thot she was JLO. lol. how come shes looking darker these days??
DAMN!!!
*ahhh im a hater like some would say*
but her weave is bad (ITS ALWAYS BAD!!! almost all her pics online are with bad weave, besides a few.) and im not feeling the dress, but it doesnt look bad on her.
and yeah she did some kind of concert with Timaya or something.

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DAMN!!!
*ahhh im a hater like some would say*
but her weave is bad (ITS ALWAYS BAD!!! almost all her pics online are with bad weave, besides a few.) and im not feeling the dress, but it doesnt look bad on her.
and yeah she did some kind of concert with Timaya or something.

HeHeHeHeHeHe!
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2009
naliakar:

HeHeHeHeHeHe!
no but real talk with all jokes aside, that girl has terrible weave.
i mean her weave almost never looks right! google image her and youll see what im talking about. 75% of her pictures have horrible weave.
and i cant believe you called omo the goddess of fashion and hair.
LMFAO!!! that was so laughable.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i mean her weave almost never looks right! google image her and youll see what im talking about. 75% of her pictures have horrible weave.

The Amaka

You go tire me ooooh!
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by oluwaferin: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
got them it.omo too sure,always beautiful be dat smile or mine even cryiny,just perfcet creator by god,but am surprice of not seeing genevieve on the screen for pic's ,because both of them took part in the movie.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Of course, any opportunity to bash Omotola and Amaka will gladly partake in it. Operation-Put-Down-Omotola is Amaka's project. Since nothing gives you more satisfaction than to put down Omotola, I can help you solicit for donations to fund your project. Lol. cheesy

Let's return to topic. It's about the movie, not Omotola. Somebody was asking for Genny's scenes. Well, here they are. . . . . . . .

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
More. . . . . .I especially like how Genny looks in the second pic below. She is the type of girl who doesn't have to smile to look good.  wink

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
where is genny by the way omo is looking great as usual.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by SeanT21(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Are you okay?. Tell me what is wrong with her hair?? You don't know shit about hair do U??
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
SeanT21:

Are you okay?. Tell me what is wrong with her hair?? You don't know shit about hair do U??
LMFAO!! maybe not in these pics her hair is bad.
i was talking about 75% of her pics on google when you type in "omotola"
lolol

GOOGLE HER and see what im talking about.
you must not know hair, do you? tongue
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by SeanT21(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
how about U show me a particular picture b/c I googled and did not see any "bad" pics. Some people sef. Why don't U prove it by showing some of those "bad" hair pics.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
okay oooo
i gotta run now so im quickly posting some

LATER!

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by SeanT21(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
Cmon, there is nothing wrong with those.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by yme1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
cool pics
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
[img]http://[/img]

Genny is Okay to good here. There is something wildly attractive about her here and about this particular poise. Great Genny

[img][/img]

Oh. Great. Omo is simply greater than good here. She is exquisite, charming  and almost bewitching. Just look at the face the hair and God!! Those eyes. Ije will draw great reviews because of this lady's presence and acting strength. Great OMO, is there anyone fit to hold a candle to you?? Not in nollywood.

I am shivering that TA will read this

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by sweeti14(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
i looff gennyz pics kiss kiss,omotolaz are 9ce but, um, omotola looks downright "evilicious" in d 7th and 8th pic shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what happened? undecided
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hope u guys aren't turning this thread into OMO-T vs Genny Saga? . . .
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
Winnergal:

Hope u guys aren't turning this thread into OMO-T vs Genny Saga? . . .

It should not be so. Conversely, it is inevitable that when two of Nolllywood's greats come together, the onlookers interest sometimes takes a comparative angle. It is in that sense you should  see the OMO/Genny bantering going on here and it is genuinely harmless. Seriously speaking, the two actor's abilities stand way above most in Nollywood which is why we are passionate in our convictions about both. But these convictions, even if  they be critical does not take away from either what they have accomplished.

I am a self declared OMO  Enuguist fan and yet there are movies and flashes of excellence on screen by Genny I can never get off my mind. the two bring out the best of Nollywood and the best from each other and we should be glad that Ije accords us that opportunity again-at least for me to see the great one in action.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2009
LMFAO!!!
like i said, you must not know hair.
do you really think there is nothing wrong with her hair in those pics? NA WA OOOO
lol i don tire.

im done here.

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by agabaI23(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2009
naliakar:

[img]http://[/img]

Genny is Okay to good here. There is something wildly attractive about her here and about this particular poise. Great Genny

[img][/img]

Oh. Great. Omo is simply greater than good here. She is exquisite, charming  and almost bewitching. Just look at the face the hair and God!! Those eyes. Ije will draw great reviews because of this lady's presence and acting strength. Great OMO, is there anyone fit to hold a candle to you?? Not in nollywood.

I am shivering that TA will read this

How can you compare a picture from a movie scene to a deliberate head shot?
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:55am On Nov 25, 2009
even with this genny is still hot. omotola is hot too (never denied that) but her hair is the only thing that constantly kills me and REALLY takes away from her general appearance.
"Girl's Cot"

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 1:42am On Nov 25, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

even with this genny is still hot. omotola is hot too (never denied that) but her hair is the only thing that constantly kills me and REALLY takes away from her general appearance.
"Girl's Cot"

Genny is good. No doubt about that although our opinions diverge on who between her and the great one is better. Genny is cool. Give her that and those photos The Amaka are great.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:07am On Nov 25, 2009
okay enough with the comparing, back to the topic.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2009
I am hoping, wishing and praying that that movie IJE does not come packaged in the traditional Nollywood three to four part package. I hope it is 1 hour 45 min at the very longest.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2009
i cant wait until this trailer comes out so i can at least see what its like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Rocks Amotekun Attire (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Odemwinge Seals N50m Endorsement Deal With Cintrion Energy Dri / AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.