Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (8021 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by dozai: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Please can some call Akunyili to update Omo nafdac number and expiry date. It be like say the babe don dey drop??
How fast women dey take loose glamour and gloss.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by sweeti14(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
dozai:

Please can some call Akunyili to update Omo nafdac number and expiry date. It be like say the babe don dey drop??
ROFLMAO grin chai dozai u wicked oh!
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
dozai:

How dare you say such things about OMO? She grows younger by the day.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
When might Ije hit the screens?
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
sometime in 2010
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by fidel21(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
life is good when there is money and wisdom .fidel castro reportingcry
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by jona2: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
ssn:

For those of u who want to register/incorporate a company at the Corporate Affairs Commission in Abuja Nigeria, call me: 08037517860, 098743811. E-mail me: smilestreamsnigeria@yahoo.com
1. Business Names (Partnerships, Small Scale Enterprises, Schools, One Man Business): Fee = #10,500.
2. Limited Company of 500,000 shares = #45,000. Limited Company of 1million shares: Fee = #55,000.
3. Trustees (N.G.Os, Churches, Foundations, Clubs, Associations, Charities, Initiatives, etc) : Fee = #85,000.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
You send 2 Proposed Company Names for Approval through SMS or E-mail. I key them in via the Availability System in the Corporate Affairs Commission. They are checked in the Content Pinnacle Availability Name Searches. If "available", one of the names will be approved for you. If not, that means someone else has registered the name you desire/want. Then, you furnish another 2 names till one is approved. Then, you pay into our account (Acc. Name: Smile Streams Ltd. Acc. Number: 6011365489. Bank: Zenith Bank Plc. Branch: 63 Usuma Street, Maitama District, Abuja, Nigeria) or to my individual acc. Acc. Name: Charles Ngwoke. Acc. Number: 4014527496. Bank: Zenith Bank Plc) - or if you are in Abuja, you come down to Maitama (C.A.C) Office at the back of Raw Materials, near N.Y.S.C Headquarters or FCT High Court or Nigerian Communications Commission or after Transcorp Hilton, or come to Bannex Plaza, Vom Section, Suite A. 38, Wuse 2 to meet me.
I process it and deliver to you in Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Kano, Enugu, etc and outside Nigeria. Those in Lagos, P.H, Enugu, Kano, etc send money to my account and receive your DEEDS/PARCELS/DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES through Chisco, Ekesson, Ifex, Peace, Tradeways, DHL, UPS , Speedpost Courier Services. Timeline for processing/registrations : 2 weeks if the Approval of Names goes through at the first entry.
I served in C.A.C in my NYSC and I’m helping people. Ask questions, conduct background checks and u will see what other greedy Lawyers will tell you are the fees. I attend Living Faith Church. I don’t cheat people. I can help you incorporate/register your company/N.G.O. Click here to see what we do in our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&ref=ts&id=1803001375
You just click on the link so as to see us in detail. You just click on "Add Smile Streams Consulting as a friend" so that you can view us. Till I hear from you. It is better you register your company and start making things happen instead of waiting and looking for jobs here and there. Nigeria can only be great if we start up businesses instead of bemoaning Government, the climate, ourselves, politicians, and foreigners. Take control of your life. Draft your own script.

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by shilling(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
omg!!! Genevieve is so freaking awesome., check out that woman. I soooo totally won't mind looking like her in my 30s., wish I could say the same for "Omosexy"and I'm not buying the 4kids BS. My mum did 4 kids too, in her mid 40s and isn't that flabby. She needs to lose weight but I completely understand if she's pregnant.

KUDOS TO GENEVIEVE NNAJI, AFRICA'S BEST ACTRESS!!!!

dozai:

I totally agree!!
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by cruiser: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Oh shut up shilling with all the my mother has twenty kids and looks better than Omo t Bull SHIT! Post your mama pic make we know, Talk is Cheap!Sharrap there!

OMOSEXY is Hot! Haters go and DIE!!! Omotola looks Great and is souring Higher, Una haters go die of Heart failure soon oh! grin
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2009
cruiser:

OMOSEXY is Hot! Haters go and DIE!!! Omotola looks Great and is souring Higher, Una haters go die of Heart failure soon oh! grin

You bet
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by shilling(f): 2:38am On Dec 12, 2009
Dear Cruiser, are you freaking kidding me?
"Post pictures of your mum" blah blah. Anyone with half a brain wont post pictures of their family on a public forum. Could you please grow up, real fast? I stated a fact, seriously, why would I lie abt that? My mum is a renown academic & writer who has 4 grown kids, is older than Omo 'Sexy' and still looks better than her. FACT: Omotola is a FAT woman with a pretty face. The truth hurts, I know.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by shilling(f): 2:38am On Dec 12, 2009
For the record, I love both Gen and Omotola, they are successful Nigerian women. Cruiser, pls try to behave like a decent human being and respect other pple's opinions, this aint personal.
By the way, for future reference, that word is spelt 'soaring' not 'souring'. You have yourself a good day.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by gabrielmur(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
I like you, maily all about your posts, freedom gal,
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
Is this movie out yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katy Perry Without Makeup / Genevieve Nnaji & Odemwinge Seals N50m Endorsement Deal With Cintrion Energy Dri / Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.