Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola (9245 Views)

Can We Now Have State Police That The PDP Has Denied Us For 16yrs! / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Dont Remove Fuel Subsidy, Allow State To Have State Fuel Taxes by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
Honestly, on some of these projects, maybe it is a good idea not to announce it so much in the media. But instead work on it, test and get it fully functional or close, then announce to get people ready for it. I know I have read of so many ID schemes at this point(since my wee years in Nigeria), it makes no more sense to continue announcing that there will be yet another, without some concrete moves made.
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by tpiah: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
^must you post on every lagos thread?
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by martinosi: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
hmmm
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
We have already spent Billions of dollars on ID card schemes in Nigeria. I don't believe ID cards should be this complicated but it seems our government are more in the business of making announcements than in taking action on this issue, if you ask me. I think at this point, it is probably best to outsource the project to some state department in some foreign company somewhere to work on this and get it done.
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by DisGuy: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2010
Half way through December 2010

Eko Oni Baje
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2010
grin
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by DisGuy: 2:22am On Dec 13, 2010
Fashola has gone quiet in the past few months, even his publicist have gone awol seems everyone is strategising for position next year- they all stopped working!!!

Esp Johnathan all he seems to be doing is election election election

Eko O ni baje- next biggest xmas tree in lagos cool
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by ziga: 2:25am On Dec 13, 2010
ROFLMFAO!!! @ the usual suspects.
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2010
Dis Guy:

Fashola has gone quiet in the past few months, even his publicist have gone awol seems everyone is strategising for position next year- they all stopped working!!!

Esp Johnathan all he seems to be doing is election election election

Eko O ni baje- next biggest xmas tree in lagos cool

I think that is the Nigeria-wide trend. I was to bid on a project and was only last week told that I would need to wait till after the election since the guy in charge was out politicking and will not make any decisions until after that time or so. lol
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by DisGuy: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think that is the Nigeria-wide trend. I was to bid on a project and was only last week told that I would need to wait till after the election since the guy in charge was out politicking and will not make any decisions until after that time or so. lol

LMAO imagine o, so what happens to the money budgeted for the project this year??

You better pray he gets back or else you will have to start all over again making contacts! goodluck
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2010
No mind these goons. This was for a major project that was announced earlier (April 2010 ) would be completed on time and ready for use next year.
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by fstranger1: 3:47am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^

must you post on every Lagos thread?
Re: Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola by djustice: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
2010 is dead and buried. Fashola, where are the ID Cards??

ACN is worse than PDP joor. At least PDP gave some of us National ID cards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election / Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal To Save N16.4bn Monthly For Govt / Marketers Ask Nigerians To Stop Panic Buying As Fuel Queues Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.