Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. (6763 Views)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Please my people. . . I'm tired of patronizing prostitutes but i don't want to masturbate. Masturbation is bad.

Should i quit patronizing prostitutes and start masturbating.

I'm scared of contracting HIV that is why i want to quit patronizing prostitutes.

I don't have no girlfriend now. . . So the only way i can satisfy myself sexually is masturbation or patronizing oloshos sad

I don't think i can stay celibate so please which one of them is the safest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Elders are on their way

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Dannybammz: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Let me contact the VAR

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by pakporume: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Masturbation is safer, but if you must use prostitutes please use a condom.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by donbachi(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2018
none

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by SoapQueen(f): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
No one! None! Just like asking if a she-goat be happy about her sick owner. A celebration will be held if he survives, a funeral will be held if he dies. Either way, she gets slaughtered!

Don’t ruin your life, man!

32 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by majamajic(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2018
I prefer prostitutes to masturbation ,

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
No. Just like asking if a she-goat be happy about her sick owner. A celebration will be held if he survives, a funeral will be held if he dies. Either way, she gets slaughtered!

hmm this your parable is deep gaan. So you mean i should go back to being a virgin. Is not possible. I will die of over konji na

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nbote(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Having one partner is safer than going afta oloshos... How are U ppl even comfortable patronizing oloshos?? Masturbating will ruin ur sex life, oloshos will ruin ur life... So make d choice
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
majamajic:
I prefer prostitutes to masturbation ,
same for me. But m scared o. I just went for a HIV seminar. Bro you need to come and see people suffering from hiv.

I can never wish that kind of life even for my enemies.
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Babyforever(f): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
No. Just like asking if a she-goat be happy about her sick owner. A celebration will be held if he survives, a funeral will be held if he dies. Either way, she gets slaughtered!

Girl kiss
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Nbote:
Having one partner is safer than going afta oloshos... How are U ppl even comfortable patronizing oloshos?? Masturbating will ruin ur sex life, oloshos will ruin ur life... So make d choice
how are u sure that ur one partner has not joined the oloshoistic group... nothing like one partner for ladies in this buhari autocraze shíthole

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
same for me. But m scared o. I just went for a HIV seminar. Bro you need to come and see people suffering from hiv.

I can never wish that kind of life even for my enemies.

I have done HIV test for like 4 times now, so Na God dey save person. my first test was a hell, I remember every unprotected sex , if not that the country job law said it's a must I don't like doing HIV test personally. but every time I wan renew my residence papers I will go for tests, it was scary !!
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Nbote:

my brother read well , see the 2 options. we all know staying with one GF is best, but its not among the options . that's why una dey fell exams .

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Op u know d answer to ur questioncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
Please my people. . . I'm tired of patronizing prostitutes but i don't want to masturbate. Masturbation is bad.

I'm scared of contracting HIV that is why i want to quit patronizing prostitutes.

I don't have no girlfriend now. . . So the only way i can satisfy myself sexually is masturbation or patronizing oloshos sad

if na dis one be ur problem jus goan marry

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Kayusonline(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Guy this is big decision you need to make

The two are bad so is better you you go and marry if you have not.
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Get a girlfriend since you can't stay without sex..
Either ways you are safe but please always use protection while sleeping with your girlfriend,, because these hoes ain't loyal..
Because the HIV you are running away from, through an ashawo lady can be given to you by your disloyal girlfriend,, so according to Lil Wayne,, never fork without a rubber..

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Shugavee(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:

masturbation
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

After everything said and done,, you still have not given him solution, instead you are forming chimamanda acheibe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Op u know d answer to ur questioncheesy.
which is?? Masturbation could lead to addiction which is bad. Olosho requires money which i have spent a lot. Even when am broke, i will still squeeze out money to patronize them. which is really better.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2018

All Na The Same. The End Result Is The Happiness
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by freedomchild: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Masturbation
no STDs
no expenses
no heartbreak
pleasure without restrictions
no emotional attachment
no domestic violence
no pain
It has sustained a lot of people sexual
Oooh, what will i have done without it

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
masturbation
really? Please give me some good reasons. I know masturbation is very bad and addictive. It drains energy
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by ikeno(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2018
the two is the best option for you. do small of this and small of that.
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
if na dis one be ur problem jus goan marry
lol oga o shocked Me wey never fit feed myself finish wan go marry woman keep for house. Marriage no even dey my list of 1000 things to do now. lol marriage bawo
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Shugavee(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
really? Please give me some good reasons. I know masturbation is very bad and addictive. It drains energy
don’t be addicted to it, thats just it..fucking protitutes can be addictive too,, but at least u won’t be scared of hiv or std, pregnancy self,, fuckingg a girl drains energy as well. If u think both ain’t good for you? Get a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Shugavee(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
After everything said and done,, you still have not given him solution, instead you are forming chimamanda acheibe.
Chimamanda ADICHIE has nothing to do with this
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Masterclass32: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Which is safer? None of them, really.

Masturbation drains your energy and nutrients, pollutes your aura, exposes you to infestation to elemental spirits. Besides it is very addictive. Very difficult to break, though not impossible.

Using prostitutes exposes you to STDs, exposes you to soul ties. Sleeping with several women can mess one up spiritually.

Self control is the best. Marriage would be next in line. In the event that it is not convenient to get married now, find a loyal/faithful partner.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
which is?? Masturbation could lead to addiction which is bad. Olosho requires money which i have spent a lot. Even when am broke, i will still squeeze out money to patronize them. which is really better.
even if u have sex then risk dey dat u will be addicted to sex...if u too like to read then chances are u will be addicted to readingcheesy...but such addictions can not be compared to the risk of contacting sypillis,herpes,gonorhea,herpatitis and the almighty HIV aids from an ashawocheesy. If u dont know make u know now...many ashawo na walking STDs. Even kissing an olosho puts u at a risk of contacting oral herpes.
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by naijacentric(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Masterclass32:
Which is safer? None of them, really.

Masturbation drains your energy and nutrients, pollutes your aura, exposes you to infestation to elemental spirits. Besides it is very addictive. Very difficult to break, though not impossible.

Using prostitutes exposes you to STDs, exposes you to soul ties. Sleeping with several women can mess one up spiritually.

Self control is the best. Marriage would be next in line. In the event that it is not convenient to get married now, find a loyal/faithful partner.
lol bros are u a spiritualist u sabi oh
Re: Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. by kabakaauu: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
YOU NEED TO READ THIS Masturbation: Incredible health benefits of self-stimulation

https://www.clintgist.com/incredible-health-benefits-of-self-stimulation-id8308885-html/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mgtow Memes / ALWAYS READY … (18+) / Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.