Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child (6844 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by yme1(f): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
is that still in vogue shocked shocked
that man is an ungrateful idiot
this is most common with the blacks tho

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
y me:

is that still in vogue shocked shocked
that man is an ungrateful idiot
this is most common with the blacks tho

Only black animals
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by ebinom(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
men contribute the genes that determines the sex of the child so if he had all girls with the woman then he doesn't have enough y chromosomes to have a boy so why blame the woman? illetracy go kill some men oohhhhh bottom line is a woman has nothing to do with the outcome of the baby's sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
ebinom:

men contribute the genes that determines the sex of the child so if he had all girls with the woman then he doesn't have enough y chromosomes to have a boy so why blame the woman? illetracy go kill some men oohhhhh bottom line is a woman has nothing to do with the outcome of the baby's sex.

maybe the woman has some kinda any "Y" gene in her that get rid of all the chromosome for boys . . . . . .i was just joking oh, be4 u cut off my head
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by theviper1: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
now this is the irony of life.everything i touch turns into a male child and i  need atleast one female to make a change in the house bt i dont want to fill my house with children. and here we have a man trying to kill his spouse for a male child. this world! bt seriously why cant the man be bold to say that he has already warned his wife on the consequences of bearing female children as he wastes all his life drinking ogogoro? maybe he was even drunk in the court. the judge should put him away to some can till the sperm all dries in his system. fighting with ur wife for such a thing shows lack of understanding of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by sunshine01: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
It is unbelievable that one of the posters above said "A typical Yoruba Man" sorry this posted must be stupid by saying that, are we talking about tribal issue here but why is it that the people from East always like to fault every other tribe from Nigeria this is so sadden indeed Iam partky from that side but I have always disagree with this kind of thinking it is horrendous indeed.

But for Mr Iron Mike Tyson who beat his WIFE if this is true I'm so sorry for him.

How do you know he is from the eastern part of Nigeria. It is wrong to draw such conclusion. That does not in anyway suggest that I come from there
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bawomolo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Will love to know what the court will end up doing.

he needs to be locked up with the bad boys in prison.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by ebinom(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

maybe the woman has some kinda any "Y" gene in her that get rid of all the chromosome for boys . . . . . .i was just joking oh, be4 u cut off my head

that was a good joke though lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Samez(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
D man shuld instead blame himself 4 nt depsiting a male child in d woman
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by tolly4real(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
stupid man, my mum had five girls so wht did he expect my dad to do, commit suicide? Men shld be enlightened when it comes to dat, woman dont determine the sex of the baby. The baby's gender is determined on wht both produce when they had fun. Men can question God if they like and nt there wives

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thank God the man is far away from most of the ladies on this thread, they would have beat the man into coma
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by oge4real(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Shegsho: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
An Igbo man would rather be happy on dis kind of scenerio. Because its a huge invesment for him. When its time for the girls to marry, the dowry & other things to be collected from the bridegroom is not a small thing. lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by MUZBO(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
I have a dream. . . that one day women will be able to walk into a sperm bank and demand not just any sperm but for one carrying a 'Y' chromosome. . . then we'll see who'll beat who.
Nothing will substitute sex sha!
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by messiah(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
No comment. *shakes head in despair*

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Lolladey(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
only God knows the real story cos after having witnessed a couple of marriage mediation i have learnt never to believe anyone until i hear the two sides of the story. anyways make den scatter the marriage now since there is no law that says that you can not live in Lagos if u are not married.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lolladey:

only God knows the real story cos after having witnessed a couple of marriage mediation i have learnt never to believe anyone until i hear the two sides of the story. anyways make den scatter the marriage now since there is no law that says that you can not live in Lagos if u are not married.

What else do u need to hear, the man himself used his own mouth to talk at the court
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bestbiz: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Senseless man, he is afraid of what will happen to his property and lineage after death!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by hackney(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2009
The sex of a baby actually depends on the man but i guess they are probably illiterates.

Copulation 101:zygotes
the female has XX
the male has XY

the woman will always donate an X
What the man donates will tell what sex the child will be.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by AloyEmeka6: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2009
The man no wan hear this zygote stories. Just give him a damn male son. It doesn't matter if the boy only knows how to spam threads with map. grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by TopeFl(m): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2009
When the fool was shooting X chromosome he did not know abi, ***Hisssssss***

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2009
His name has been changed to Baba Àbi`girls
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by AloyEmeka6: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2009
Tope_Fl:

When the fool was shooting X chromosome he did not know abi, ***Hisssssss***

He shot both, his wife just refused to allow the Y to enter into her net. Wicked woman. grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by AloyEmeka6: 2:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Seun:

The ironic side to this story is that the man actually determines the sex of the baby.

The woman plays a part too. Motility of the X and Y chromosomes are not the same and since fertilization is by probability, the stronger chromosome which is X swims better in acidic environment while the Y swims better in alkaline environment. Since the woman has some control over the PH of her  'reproductive' system, she can inhibit the success of either X or Y chromosome through her feeding and hygienic practices. Acidity of the pubic area tends to rise due to chemical changes in the bodyor teh presence of pathogenic bacterias. Keeping that area dirty will likely increase the probability of having a male child.

Lol, no wonder guys are pigs. tongue tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2009
@ Aloy Emeka, this is seriously not a joke. there are bafoons like this man running around in this world and all you can do is laugh on
think about if he did this to someone you knew. would you want some random peeps laughing at a situation like this?

anyway. . .
@ topic
this man is an fool! see what lack of basic education causes? YOU SEE? common biology he doesnt know. if he went to school and actually paid attention in class i believe he would know that its NOT the woman's fault. maybe he didnt pass primary 6 or something. he is acting as if he is living in the days before the Enlightenment.
ignorance is truly a disease.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by finemocha(f): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2009
so the whole point of this story is " that's bleeped up"
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by AloyEmeka6: 2:50am On Nov 25, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ Aloy Emeka, this is seriously not a joke. there are bafoons like this man running around in this world and all you can do is laugh on
think about if he did this to someone you knew. would you want some random peeps laughing at a situation like this?

anyway. . .
@ topic
this man is an fool! see what lack of basic education causes? YOU SEE? common biology he doesnt know. if he went to school and actually paid attention in class i believe he would know that its NOT the woman's fault. maybe he didnt pass primary 6 or something. he is acting as if he is living in the days before the Enlightenment.
ignorance is truly a disease.

My explanation about the PH of the reproductive area was not a joke. Its the truth.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2009
the comment before that. 
and another one before that.    tongue

Aloy~Emeka:

He shot both, his wife just refused to allow the Y to enter into her net. Wicked woman. grin grin grin
Aloy~Emeka:

The man no wan hear this zygote stories. Just give him a damn male son. It doesn't matter if the boy only knows how to spam threads with map. grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by stede(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2009
the man must be a reformed militant
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Abrantie: 4:27am On Nov 25, 2009
It's his fault. He needs to ejaculate deeper into the woman to get a son. This is because the "male" sperm are not good swimmers, so they can't beat the "female" sperm to fertilize the egg. That is just nature's way of ensuring the continuity of our species, and why females outnumber males in the world.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2009
i think the guy should be beaten for not producing enough X sperm, na so so Y.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by throttler(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2009
this is truly annoying. some women go into depresion immediately they find out from scan at 4+months they are having the second baby girl in a row. its because of what their husbands will say or how he will start acting. i wonder when this will change. i hear the statistics is now 3:1 girls to boys ratio. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Am Getting Married......yea! / Clearance Sales!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.