Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child (6843 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by adenykie: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
its high time for males to know that they are the determining factor when it come to choosing sexes in children. the man has XY chromosomes while the woman has XX chromosomes so the educated people on this site should please enlighten that iiliterate and tell that man if i grab him he will be sentence to roast in hell embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Reaiah: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
That man is not only illiterate, stupid but an idiot if dat his foolish wife dat has been gving him up to four children was not a female were will he get a patient wife like her .

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2009
Na fight?
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by MyneWhite1(f): 2:55am On Dec 03, 2009
You can now download a copy of the ebook here on LULU

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4531432
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^ will that book be about how to deal with a man that beat his wife? cos i am sure mny women in Nija will download fast
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Amigoz(f): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2009
I wonder if he beat the boy outta d woman undecided

watta fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2009
What's is the point of insulting an illiterate? He doesn't even know what an insult is.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by akano1: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2009
the man is ungrateful to God if, for having a female children, let him ask people with no child at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by MrCrackles(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2009
Topic

Pathetic
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by xtopius: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
u this man pls stop baeting ur wife the fault is urs , it is because u did nt position ur dick well when do kerewawa pls try to do something now and u will see the difn,pls u don ear.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
That man is a sicko!!!
He'd better go and sick help
. tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Eaglebabe: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
He is a goat,he is just displaying his ignorance
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by tpia5: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
friendl: The idiot man should know that the sex of the baby is not his wife but his,,
He even lucky say he see pikin born,,

Instead of him to be thanking God, i tire sha.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by tpia5: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abrantie: It's his fault. He needs to ejaculate deeper into the woman to get a son. This is because the "male" sperm are not good swimmers, so they can't beat the "female" sperm to fertilize the egg. That is just nature's way of ensuring the continuity of our species, and why females outnumber males in the world.

Hmm, has this been researched anywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Am Getting Married......yea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.