Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Love Thoughts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Thoughts (3039 Views)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / 28 Love Thoughts / I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:52am On Nov 27, 2009
awwww gabby happy thnksgiving kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2009
oYaTo:

I had to write down those three things. .t'was like u were talkin' 2 me. . shocked cheesy

Thanks Gabby cool

hahahah! I talk to you abi LOL!!! U like those words? cheesy

topup:

In response to Gabry from 2 pages ago,

What I did 'yesterday' was church smiley,

Church? On a Thursday? How come? shocked shocked

platinumnk:

awwww gabby happy thnksgiving kiss kiss kiss

When is Thanksgiving? shocked shocked
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2009
Oh God. . . I dont know what has he done wrong to deserve all this? Among all the people which I have come across every single day of my life, Ive never met a man whom is sooo God fearing and also despite the life he has gone through, he has never ever question you. He has never ever judge your works and your reasonings. The more he faces hard life, the more he tells me that you are going to lead the way to the truth and light. . .

God. . . he has never gave up hope on me whenever I gave up hope on myself. He has never doubt me the way I have doubt myself all the time. He has never lead me into the deep dark end whenever I really feel like going there while I lost all hope. Yet why crucify him? Why? How long do we have to suffer before we finally get to be together?

My temptation for eating meat and seafood is getting higher and higher everyday but I am doing this because I want our love to suceed. I want to tell my country that it is possible for a Malaysian to get married legally to a Nigerian and live a happy life together. I have lost the battle. As much as I dont want to get marry, I have finally put my hands down to you and raise my case. I love this man. I really do and I will never ever see another man in my entire life (which I have never have) and he is the chosen one for me. Bless us father and grant us your love. Thats all I ask, . . cry
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
cry cry
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
Dont Cry!! Thanksgiving was yesterday, a day we give thanks.

When do you come back home? Im still out of town. wink
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Im already at home but soon going to bed. Im sooo tired. . .GOSH! Ive been cooking the whole day cause its my bf's friend's son's birthday. That kid is only 4 years old and he is half Malaysian Insian Half Nigerian. So I had to cook and cook. Am so tired that Im not bothered to clean up. My bf will do it   grin  tongue  embarassed  lipsrsealed

And did I just saw your sister on FB? shocked
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
Gabry:

Im already at home but soon going to bed. Im sooo tired. . .GOSH! Ive been cooking the whole day cause its my bf's friend's son's birthday. That kid is only 4 years old and he is half Malaysian Insian Half Nigerian. So I had to cook and cook. Am so tired that Im not bothered to clean up. My bf will do it grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

And did I just saw your sister on FB? shocked
Lol I have many sisters, which one? grin
Re: Love Thoughts by oYaTo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
Gabry:

hahahah! I talk to you abi LOL!!! U like those words? cheesy

yup. .i do wink

Gabry:

I'll do whatever it takes to make you successfull and it dont matter whether if you and me end up together or not.

Meeeen Gaby. .this is really touching. . cool

U get sister? cheesy
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Lol I have many sisters, which one? grin

Really? How many sisters u hav? I think her name is Ogechi or sumthin. undecided

oYaTo:

yup. .i do wink

Meeeen Gaby. .this is really touching. . cool

U get sister? cheesy

LOL! My one and only sister got married last year. Im the only onw in my family not yet engaged. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dey Comot For This Naija Self.girls Are Full Of Sh: It! / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.