Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Love Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Thoughts (3038 Views)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / 28 Love Thoughts / I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2009
Its hard when my parents disapprove of my love to you just because Im Asian and you're African. . . My father says that if you take me away from him, he might as well just die. You never gave up hope on me and so am I to you. Ive never felt so comfortable with any other men on this planet apart from you and you made me appreciate men to the fullest.

By now, I think and I feel that God has created the most beautiful thing on earth which is the male dominant species. The way God designed you has always made me think and feel that I have met up with a slice of heaven,  . Your big hands, your solid warm body, your manly scent, your hard crisp black dreadlocks, your big handsome eyes, your nice juicy tender lips, that cute delightful nose, those stunning man-shaped ears, THAT DEEP SEXY MANLY VOICE . . .

Last night I watched the movie called Twilight and I feel that our love is just like that movie. Just because Bella fell in love with Edward and she is a human and Edward is a Vampire, its like almost impossible to be together. Reasons. . . Reasons. . . Reasons. . . Excuses. . . Excuses. . . Excuses. . . I cried many times to you and you keep singing this song

Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
'Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gonna fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you

Money, Race and Status is what is stopping us. . . I keep thinking, is this what love is suppose to be? About Money, Race and Status? Is that even called love? I dont care if you are a ghost or an animal or you come from an arm robber family. . . I dont care if you are a murderer or a beggar or a nobody. . . All I ever know is that I've always love you for what and who you really are. . . I really do. . . I really - really do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God. . . Im crying just typing this message. . .

Whats yours? Write about your thoughts to your lover whenever you feel like it here.   cry
Re: Love Thoughts by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Nov 23, 2009
Awww. . .it shall be well don't u worry. sad cool
Re: Love Thoughts by Hesperus(m): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2009
Its so hard when you're not here, my love. Its late, and I lie in bed, thinking about you. I wish you were here beside me, so I can hold you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. It's so hard being away from you. Over a year now and I still recall the last time we were together. I spend every minute of the day thinking about you, and how it would be so much easier if I had you with me. But that is what keeps me going, knowing that you are there, wanting and waiting for me.

You know what, darling? Nothing's gonna change my love for you, ever. I love you, that's one thing you can count on. No matter where we are, or what happens, I always will.
Re: Love Thoughts by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2009
Ohhh guys i don't wanna melt ooo plse! lipsrsealed
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2009
Pweety4me:

Awww. . .it shall be well don't u worry. sad cool

Thanks dear. . . I hope so too.   cry

Hesperus:

Its so hard when you're not here, my love. Its late, and I lie in bed, thinking about you. I wish you were here beside me, so I can hold you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. It's so hard being away from you. Over a year now and I still recall the last time we were together. I spend every minute of the day thinking about you, and how it would be so much easier if I had you with me. But that is what keeps me going, knowing that you are there, wanting and waiting for me.

You know what, darling? Nothing's gonna change my love for you, ever. I love you, that's one thing you can count on. No matter where we are, or what happens, I always will.

Im so sorry to hear that/ I hope you have not been apart for that long.  cry
Re: Love Thoughts by Dclique(m): 2:06am On Nov 23, 2009
Okay girl, this is so touching. But i have to make some corrections in the 'obstacles' . I think its money thats the major obstacle here in africa. Cus a yankee babe can fall for you without a penny in your pocket but i can't say the same about an african babe.
And pls don't compare this to newmoon or twilight cus i am really h8ing Edward n jacob.
Re: Love Thoughts by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2009
Gabry:

Thanks dear. . . I hope so too.   cry

Yea don't worry just stay strong. . .but can i tell u a lil secret? cheesy d way u described ur guy kinda got me a lil intrigued lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Love Thoughts by kayubaba(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2009
Hey pweety4me, hw u doin, cn we chat?
Re: Love Thoughts by CrazyMan(m): 2:15am On Nov 23, 2009
What's the point of writing when I know fully well that my lover wont read it. undecided
Re: Love Thoughts by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2009
awwww.

but it belongs in literature smiley
Re: Love Thoughts by Dclique(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2009
Great, now the hooking-up starts. undecided
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2009
Dclique:

Okay girl, this is so touching. But i have to make some corrections in the 'obstacles' . I think its money thats the major obstacle here in africa. Cus a yankee babe can fall for you without a penny in your pocket but i can't say the same about an african babe.
And pls don't compare this to newmoon or twilight cus i am really h8ing Edward n jacob.

Im not talking about Africa. Im Asian and my parents disaprove of my love for an African man ooo. . . And why are u hatin Edward and Jacob for? Did they punish your momma or wetin?  

Pweety4me:

Yea don't worry just stay strong. . .but can i tell u a lil secret? cheesy  d way u described your guy kinda got me a lil intrigued   lipsrsealed grin tongue

Intrigued? Im sorry but what does that mean?

CrazyMan:

What's the point of writing when I know fully well that my lover wont read it. undecided

Than bring her here to read it. wink

FL Gators:

awwww.

but it belongs in literature smiley

No it doesnt. We are expressing about our love for real now wink
Re: Love Thoughts by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Nov 23, 2009
Ermmm nevermind mind i was just being a lil naughty. . . lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 2:39am On Nov 23, 2009
Gabry:

But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
'Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gonna fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God. . . Im crying just typing this message. . .

Whats yours? Write about your thoughts to your lover whenever you feel like it here.   cry

You know what? I really hate that song! My ex used to sing that to me ALL the time.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Never liked it when he sang it, still dont like it.

Pele, my dear You and your boyfriend will decide your future whether u stand together, or apart.
I have a friend who is Kenyan who is dating a guy from Nepal
She  is going through hell as well from both sides and I wish you and them luck  smiley

hmm my "love" thoughts?
my thoughts are kinda twisted right now, Gabby I dont even know if I should speak on such things because I don't want to be a downer.
hmmm teach me sis, I want to know the secrets, because  i  keep dropping the ball. undecided
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:04am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

You know what? I really hate that song! My ex used to sing that to me ALL the time.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hmm my "love" thoughts?
my thoughts are kinda twisted right now, Gabby I dont even know if I should speak on such things because I don't want to be a downer.
hmmm teach me sis, I want to know the secrets, because  i  keep dropping the ball. undecided

Loose some weight Fatty. Maybe life will be much better for you----- chuuuung chiing---- wink
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

Loose some weight Fatty. Maybe life will be much better for you----- chuuuung chiing---- wink

women like you are the reason why 9ja men marry other races.

y are u, a female for that matter, all up my ass?
Does it concern you?

Sheesh, single and bitter women, I hate them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:10am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

women like you are the reason why 9ja men marry other races.

y are u, a female for that matter, all up my ass?
Does it concern you?

Sheesh, single and bitter women, I hate them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PUFF PUFF MOUTH---- if anything you had to say was true, I would have signed off and gone to sleep but im truly fascinated by the JARGON unleashing out of your FAT MOUTH grin grin grin grin

Loose some weight, Get some LIPO---- maybe your love life will be improved. Asiwin kiss kiss
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2009
Sorry I don't want to be all up that FAT ASS----- WITH all that stretch marks and verical veins---- YCUk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Thoughts by TheSeeker(m): 3:14am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

PUFF PUFF MOUTH---- if anything you had to say was true, I would have signed off and gone to sleep but im truly fascinated by the JARGON unleashing out of your FAT MOUTH grin grin grin grin

Loose some weight, Get some LIPO---- maybe your love life will be improved. Asiwin kiss kiss
And that emboldened part is what? What in the world is your problem?
Re: Love Thoughts by topup: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2009
This is so beautiful. I'm happy you posted it Gabry, and now I'm really hoping you and your guy remain together always.

I love that feeling, that peace when you have someone beside you, always.
Thank God for making men, and thank God for God I guess tongue
Re: Love Thoughts by TheSeeker(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2009
topup:

This is so beautiful. I'm happy you posted it Gabry, and now I'm really hoping you and your guy remain together always.

I love that feeling, that peace when you have someone beside you, always.
At least we have someone who believes men are valuable and in fact, thanks God for them. Thank God for some women too - people like you.
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:17am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

My momma PUFF PUFF MOUTH----  everything you had to say is true, I still would NOT  have signed off and gone to sleep but im truly fascinated by the JARGON unleashing out of my FAT MOUTH grin grin grin grin

I Posakosa needs to Loose some weight, Get some LIPO---- maybe my love life will be improved. my momma is Asiwin kiss kiss
Please, its because ure lonely and bitter you find time to be an non essential irritant on NL

You think anybody gives two flyin ** about you.

Think again.

post your pic baboon tongue
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:20am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

Please, its because ure lonely and bitter you find time to be an non essential irritant on NL

You think anybody gives two flyin ** about you.

Think again.

post your pic baboon tongue

No MORE JAMES BASSEY--- now its my pic---- hahahahaha! Baboon--- -hehehe--- Is that what your parents call you---- I prefer PUFF PUFF MOUTH.

Quote from: pureminded on November 16, 2009, 08:58 PM
[b]Haaa puff puff wan cry [/b]O    C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you   because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u  Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And hey, post your boy f pic make we c and i go post mine   and make the $ 1k , I don't know what to do wiv 100$=15k   if u can push it up to atleast 1k then you have a deal  ok puff puff ?

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all         .

And hey , you berra ask a yoruba the meaning of those words (Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi etc) cheiii Gawd ,Those words are your definition   u will look for the nearest electric socket or transformer to hug if dem tell you the meaning 

This Nucca MURDERED YOU!~    cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Love Thoughts by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 23, 2009
TheSeeker:

At least we have someone who believes men are valuable and in fact, thanks God for them. Thank God for some women too - people like you.
Excuse me? And you think I dnt believe that men are valuable? angry angry
Re: Love Thoughts by Pweety4me(f): 3:23am On Nov 23, 2009
undecided :-x :-x
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

My Boyfriend raped me and I would like to press charges.  

posakosa:

@ sistawoman, as always, Good point!

I was told by a babalawo and couple of Ifa priests that because he took my virginity when we were dating, he signed a blood covenant with me and upon that foundation, I can harm him and regardless of any protections, convenants are powerful and obeyed with the gods and spirits.

until u post a pic, i know im a talking to a maggot Aids infected baboon.
Thanks for the distraction from my studies. Good Night.

@Gabby-shoot me a message wink
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2009
Pweety4me:

Ermmm nevermind mind i was just being a lil naughty. . . lipsrsealed smiley

hahahaha! Naughty girl u!  grin  grin  grin So are u imagining all those wild thoughts or wetin?  tongue

platinumnk:

Pele, my dear You and your boyfriend will decide your future whether u stand together, or apart.
I have a friend who is Kenyan who is dating a guy from Nepal
She  is going through hell as well from both sides and I wish you and them luck  smiley

hmm my "love" thoughts?

Wow! Am glad to hear that Im not alone but does your girlfriend have a huge responsibility on a family 'thingy' intact to her back for a lifetime and she has to decide whether to leave that responsibility and let it all slip away since this 'thingy' will ensure the future of your entire family together with the rest of the future generations of your family just for a guy which you really love?

The secrets of a successfull relationship is when you always imagine yourself in your partner's shoes when you want to do sumthyin. Like before you do sumthin, always imagine yourself in his shoes and how would he feel if you are to do anything in life before you react. The 2nd thing is to always treat him like a man and treat yourself as a woman. Man has different responsibilities and so are the woman. Once you know how to differenciate between both sexes, you will do just fine. The third thing is to remember that its no more about you and you alone but its about us. The foruth one is to trust and support him with all your might. And finally love and cherish him and always be thankful that you met him.

posakosa:

Loose some weight Fatty. Maybe life will be much better for you----- chuuuung chiing----  wink

posakosa:

PUFF PUFF MOUTH---- if anything you had to say was true, I would have signed off and gone to sleep but im truly fascinated by the JARGON unleashing out of your FAT MOUTH  grin grin grin grin

posakosa:

Sorry I don't want to be all up that FAT ASS----- [s]WITH all that stretch marks and verical veins[/s]---- YCUk   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Was it even necessary you curse left, right and centre? Please. . . If you have nothing good to say, please go and create a thread for you and your other cursers to rant there cause to be honest with you, you are derailing and spoiling my thread. And mind you, fat is better than being ugly aight?  angry  angry  angry

topup:

I love that feeling, that peace when you have someone beside you,  always.

topup!!!! Im so glad you replied to my thread. I love it when I see you posting around. It makes me smile.  grin  kiss  kiss  kiss Do you have anything to express about your lover dear?  cheesy
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Excuse me? And you think I dnt believe that men are valuable? angry angry

funny, grin

men are valuable when they act like men cheesy
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

until u post a pic, i know im a talking to a maggot Aids infected baboon.
Thanks for the distraction from my studies. Good Night.
@Gabby-shoot me a message wink

LOL------  you are certainly the maggot Aids/HIV/Cancer infected FAT COW-----  puff puff mouth---- Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi Awon ton se e ti ku---- to ba ni pe oma sho ri re---- iku lo ma ba wo---- odeoshi!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Thoughts by Gabry(f): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2009
This baffoon is really pissin me off right now. . . angry angry angry
Re: Love Thoughts by platinumnk(f): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2009
@gabby- got ur message sad sad can u email me cry
Re: Love Thoughts by posakosa(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2009
Fatty bom bom--- Nld is the only place you can find a man----accept my sympathies  cry cry cry cry cry

broobroo puff puff mouth-----

Quote from: pureminded on November 16, 2009, 08:58 PM
Haaa puff puff wan cry O    C If i should continue wiv u then im cheating you   because u cant stand my harsh words, U wont loggon to NL again if i should start wiv u  Let's just forget it , shogbo ?

And hey, post your boy f pic make we c and i go post mine   and make the $ 1k , I don't know what to do wiv 100$=15k   if u can push it up to atleast 1k then you have a deal  ok puff puff ?

And besides , waz your own bleeping biz wiv that guys' post,afterall the guy no dey talk to you , Instead of you to jokingly or politely tell the guy to take a look at the thread (That it's only for student visa) you con dey run your mouth like pipe wey burst for warri, Wettin dey make your head swell nah? Omo u vecx me today O , gba ,i for know make i no enter NL today all         .

And hey , you berra ask a yoruba the meaning of those words (Ori pampa bi breadi bosomi,koriburuku e koronibi etc) cheiii Gawd ,Those words are your definition   u will look for the nearest electric socket or transformer to hug if dem tell you the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate / Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? / What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.