Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? (933 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture / My Profile Picture is Really Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2017
I'm sorry to be asking this question, but I'm curious to know if anyone has noticed that nairaland doesn't display "edit profile" which was among the options at the front display?

I tried to change my profile picture but could not see the "edit profile" on my wall. Is it a general problem or it's my account. I need replies please.
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Kushpapi: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by tk4rd: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Since this year, profile editing stopped working.
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Kushpapi:
https://www.nairaland.com/3552048/new-year-greeting-information-anomalies

Oh thank you for this, I was logged out for 2 weeks and I didn't see the information. But it's wrong for them to ban people when they didn't do nothing to deserve it. thanks for the info.
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2017
tk4rd:
Since this year, profile editing stopped working.

Oh no, they have caged me and my squeezed shirt on my profile. grin
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Nice shirt wink

Seun resolve this issue fast nah angry
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Christ, you so cute. cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by tk4rd: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Ahahahahah.. Let's believe they are working on it.
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2017
KissChrix:

Nice shirt wink

Seun resolve this issue fast nah angry

Are you laughing me? cheesy
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by tk4rd: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh thank you for this, I was logged out for 2 weeks and I didn't see the information. But it's wrong for them to ban people when they didn't do nothing to deserve it. thanks for the info.
You were banned shocked shocked ?? Na waa ooo.
Whoever got the mind to ban quiet Ginaz.??
WHO.??
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
tk4rd:
Ahahahahah.. Let's believe they are working on it.

OK I hope so
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
tk4rd:
You were banned shocked shocked ?? Na waa ooo.
Whoever got the mind to ban quiet Ginaz.??
WHO.??

It was the mods, they logged me out. embarassed
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Ginaz(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
richommie:

Christ, you so cute. cheesy

#YOLO

Thank you

Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

Thank you
you re welcome smiley

#YOLO
Re: Anyone Having Problems With Changing Profile Picture? by HDee(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

It was the mods, they logged me out. embarassed

Nobody logged you out. It was part of the anomalies said. undecided you can just log yourself back in.
Cute shirt tho wink

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Reasons Why Good Guys Don't Come For You / How True Is This? (photo) / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.