Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? (445 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line / Best Pick Up Line To Use On Any GIRL That Will Make Her Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? by Thepasserby(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
I saw this post on palmchat and I thought of sharing.

Every now and then, the quest for a mate is becoming more and more tougher. The game is getting more complicated as people become civilized.
A friend of mine who wanted to ask a lady out decided to use these lines:

"where were you when others were created?"

The next thing I heard was a sound as loud as an exploding banger.

I only saw my friend holding his cheeks as the lady walked away in anger.

What was the dumbest line you ever used or heard?

Source:www.palmchatnow.com
Re: What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? by freesinzu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
I once asked someone
"EXCUSE ME, DO YOU USE NAIRALAND" and she replied "I DON'T PLAY SPORTS BET" sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? by XaNdEr101(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
;p

1 Like

Re: What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? by MackBrooklyn: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gift For Your Girlfriend This Valentines / Basic Reasons Why People Cheat In Relationships / Love War In Bbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.