Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} (7779 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
The message should be 'don't allow societal pressure force you into an unprepared marriage'

I' m sure by the time you start getting close to menopause without any hope of settling down you'd start running from one spiritual house to another forgetting you once stated that 'everyone isn't destined to get married' undecided

what has spiritual houses got to do with marriage in the first place, how many have you visited? you seem like the kind of person who would take every man's name she's dated to a spiritual house to confirm if he's the right one for you.

my dear take a chill pill please, don't be shackled free yourself from the mental slavery called marriage which isn't a do or die affair, I know there's this elated joy that comes with bearing "MRS" but sadly not everyone will

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

your brain is shallow doesn't mean mine is, no the article wasn't plagiarized, I wonder if you even know the meaning of that word, as for whatever you've written up there total rubbish as you still haven't made any sense.

so according to you, everyone is destined to get married? why? so women who are second wives are destined to marry another person's husband yea? or those who died at the hands of their husband were destined to marry and be killed abi undecided

please try and have sense
Chai, you are a failed writer and blogger, you need help asap....you sound asif they forced people to getting married...even in christiandom we don't force people to get married...i said it's a necessity if you are a christian...as i'm typing this i have apostle paul's bible backups if you wilundecided……

For the woman who chosed to go in as a second fiddle, na her choice....i dnt even know why i'm answering you sefgrin...

Goan work on yourself girl...on stuffs like this i'm grounded, just that we no dey make noise until the occassion calls for it cool

Have a good evening cool.

3 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
firstking01:
Chai, you are a failed writer and blogger, you need help asap....you sound asif they forced people to getting married...even in christiandom we don't force people to get married...i said it's a necessity if you are a christian...as i'm typing this i have apostle paul's bible backups if you wilundecided……

For the woman who chosed to go in as a second fiddle, na her choice....i dnt even know why i'm answering you sefgrin...

Goan work on yourself girl...on stuffs like this i'm grouned, just that we no dey make noise until the occassion calls for it cool

Have a good evening cool.

at the bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
talk2bella, ur wrong. the Bible said that is not good for a man/woman to be alone. Don't tell me that u can't find a man Destined for you in the whole world. stop spreading this falsehood in the name of being a realist
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what has spiritual houses got to do with marriage in the first place, how many have you visited? you seem like the kind of person who would take every man's name she's dated to a spiritual house to confirm if he's the right one for you.

my dear take a chill pill please, don't be shackled free yourself from the mental slavery called marriage which isn't a do or die affair, I know there's this elated joy that comes with bearing "MRS" but sadly not everyone will
u talk from experience n exactness. is like u been visiting dem. that u choose not to marry does not translate to the caption of ur write up
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Collyno82:

u talk from experience n exactness. is like u been visiting dem. that u choose not to marry does not translate to the caption of ur write up

I said churches and pastors aunty na u carry am reach spiritual houses mbok grin

You be regular ba
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Collyno82:
talk2bella, ur wrong. the Bible said that is not good for a man/woman to be alone. Don't tell me that u can't find a man Destined for you in the whole world. stop spreading this falsehood in the name of being a realist

shocked It is not good for a man and woman to be alone issorai

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Collyno82:

Everyone is not destined to marry. There are men in jail, gay, and mentally challenged. Even if there are single men available in China, should a Nigerian woman run to China to find one? Even the Bible speaks about who should be content with being unmarried. It may sound sad, but it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Mypeople2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bella I think you need a man in your life.Someone that will erase what you just wrote from your head.May God give you a good man
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Everyone is not destined to marry. There are men in jail, gay, and mentally challenged. Even if there are single men available in China, should a Nigerian woman run to China to find one? Even the Bible speaks about who should be content with being unmarried. It may sound sad, but it's the truth.

Oh kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mypeople2:
Bella I think you need a man in your life.Someone that will erase what you just wrote from your head.May God give you a good man

Loool
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:

FortuneTeller:

FortuneTeller:

Fortuneteller u Don find me come here? issorai. we're I have issues is Dat word DESTINED. is either u don't understand it in the context of the write up or u claim to be a realist like the op. that someone single is in jail as u posit don't mean he is destined to be unmarried rather circumstances made it so. like the Rev. fathers who are unmarried are not destined to be singles but they chose to be that way. either for the love they have for the calling or their parents mandated them, is far from being Destined
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I said churches and pastors aunty na u carry am reach spiritual houses mbok grin
You be regular ba
am not aunty am ur brother n husband. am a he
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Collyno82:

am not aunty am ur brother n husband. am a he

wrong quote
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2bella, on Feb 14 when nairalanders have a party, even if my gf is there, I will propose to you and I promise you that you will say yes to me.. I come get you and tell you.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Talk2bella, on Feb 14 when nairalanders have a party, even if my gf is there, I will propose to you and I promise you that you will say yes to me.. I come get you and tell you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by SafeDavid(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

grin
You're not looking bad tho'.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
SafeDavid:

You're not looking bad tho'.

Thanks smiley
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

grin

grin grin They have not hypnotized you before, I will that day
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Collyno82:
[b][/b]
Fortuneteller u Don find me come here? issorai. we're I have issues is Dat word DESTINED. is either u don't understand it in the context of the write up or u claim to be a realist like the op. that someone single is in jail as u posit don't mean he is destined to be unmarried rather circumstances made it so. like the Rev. fathers who are unmarried are not destined to be singles but they chose to be that way. either for the love they have for the calling or their parents mandated them, is far from being Destined

Do you not understand there is a deficit of people to marry in some areas? A woman can marry a drug dealer, a schizophrenic, or a gay but should she do it for the sake of marriage? There are even some people who don't wish to get married as you said. So is it the destiny of each of these people to marry? There are many women in West who never marry. They have children and died NEVER married. It is not because they didn't want to marry, but because there was no one available to them who was willing to marry. There are many reasons some people don't have a wife or husband. I don't know your age, but you cannot be an adult with life experience if you do not know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by SafeDavid(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Thanks smiley
but why Ibeji?
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

but why Ibeji?

It's my surname
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by SafeDavid(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

It's my surname
Are you for real?
Thought you were Igbo.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Talk2Bella(f): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2017
SafeDavid:

Are you for real?

Thought you were Igbo.

I am
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by SafeDavid(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am
You should do something about your voice recording tho' Its not so loud.
By the way, who does your make-up
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Do you not understand there is a deficit of people to marry in some areas? A woman can marry a drug dealer, a schizophrenic, or a gay but should she do it for the sake of marriage? There are even some people as who don't wish to get married as you said. So is it the destiny of each of these people to marry? There are many women in West who never marry. They have children and died NEVER married. It is not because they didn't want to marry, but because there was no one available to them who was willing to marry. There are many reasons some people will don't have a wife or husband. I don't know your age, but you cannot be an adult with life experience if you do not know this.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Do you not understand there is a deficit of people to marry in some areas? A woman can marry a drug dealer, a schizophrenic, or a gay but should she do it for the sake of marriage? There are even some people as who don't wish to get married as you said. So is it the destiny of each of these people to marry? There are many women in West who never marry. They have children and died NEVER married. It is not because they didn't want to marry, but because there was no one available to them who was willing to marry. There are many reasons some people will don't have a wife or husband. I don't know your age, but you cannot be an adult with life experience if you do not know this.
like I said earlier no one is destined either to be married or to be unmarried. there are two factors that determines ur state, they are choice & circumstances. having said that I still maintain that the op is wrong in her choice of words by saying that not everyone is destined to get married.
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Collyno82:

like I said earlier no one is destined either to be married or to be unmarried. there are two factors that determines ur state, they are choice & circumstances. having said that I still maintain that the op is wrong in her choice of words by saying that not everyone is destined to get married.

Do you believe what is written in the Bible?
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Collyno82(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I believe Wat is written in the Bible so much so you don't quote it out of context. if I may ask Wat is it Dat is written in the Bible
Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

tel us what is written in d bible maam fortune teller

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 08, 2017
Collyno82:

I believe Wat is written in the Bible so much so you don't quote it out of context. if I may ask Wat is it Dat is written in the Bible

You say you believe that being married is a choice. Being that you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, do you believe this verse?

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye
shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh
findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7–8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

September Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / What Perfume Do You Use And Can Recommend To Friends / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.