Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. (4102 Views)

She Loves My D**k / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
thanks maam.. Goin to drop red card embarassed
Just ignore her, she might run back to you.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by naijamakossa(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
bros na me u wan use baton for
lol boss Abegi
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by shininglite(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
sweettease:
lol it seems you've been in the zone for a while

Not really.. I don't ever pray to find myself in that zone.. It can be really painful

But I don't mind to b in dat zone with you
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Emac34: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
talk to that your friend to leave her for you na
who no want free foodgringrin
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by misscrystals(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emac34:
me I don't like free food, it scares me wink
Emac34:
me I don't like free food, it scares me
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Just ignore her, she might run back to you.
babe i aint eating back vomits.. Holes aint loyal
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Romancelander can be funny @tyms...

Even pple dat av more complicated issue in their relationship nd cudnt find sloution wil bcom relationship counselor for nl...

I trowey prick giv una
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
Romancelander can be funny @tyms...

Even pple dat av more complicated issue in their relationship nd cudnt find sloution wil bcom relationship counselor for nl...

I trowey prick giv una
come carry ur prick comot for ma thread bros..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by sweettease(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
shininglite:

Not really.. I don't ever pray to find myself in that zone.. It can be really painful

But I don't mind to b in dat zone with you
wetin go carry me enter that zone? tongue
Except it was a misunderstanding and I find myself in that zone, and there's no remedy once the misunderstanding is cleared, I'll also friend zone that zoner for life, no need for hard feelings, and if he tries to leave that zone, it's at his own risk undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
come carry ur prick comot for ma thread bros..
is it ur prick
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Jodha(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eyah, cha! That girl is heartless just move on with your life and act like you don't care, she'll come begging when she realizes how stupid she was
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
is it ur prick
dats y i say carry it away...
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Beckyta(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
Ginajet01 hymanflex Larabae13 beckyta naijamakossa jidxin coman see ur boy o
is like I can see u
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beckyta:
is like I can see u
gringringrin
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beckyta:
is like I can see u
fine geh
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:

love your thinking grin
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Beckyta(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
;
Airborne02:
fine geh
wink smiley
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
babe i aint eating back vomits.. Holes aint loyal
Which vomit? Anyway, all the best
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Beckyta(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
Ginajet01 hymanflex Larabae13 beckyta naijamakossa jidxin coman see ur boy o
shocked
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Which vomit? Anyway, all the best
she avv become vomit na..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
na she waka to him na..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by agrovick(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is for future purposes; never talk about your friend's success or how cool he is with your babe. That's a recipe for disaster, just keep the details vague-like
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fu*ck pocket draining gf.... Olosho ti take over
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by gabinogem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
neva knew any.. We met frm afar.. Dating site. She came up bt changed wen she met ma frnd
look for someone else then. Shît happens. Nowadays, ladies are desperate. Try as much as possible to let go.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02:
come back to where...
to you.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by skywalker001(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hey queencalipso u got my pm
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by swagkingcole(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Airborne02 = Mesut Ozil..
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Guy leave the girl cancel the love and move on this is 2017 . As for your guy encourage him to chop the gift of a girl. Happy new year.
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
Fu*ck pocket draining gf....
Olosho ti take over
oh lawd.. Udonminit... So na werin u dey do

Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by queencalipso(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
Hey queencalipso u got my pm

Yes dear I did.. Don't be mad, will reply you now
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by padi94(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
dude my only advice wud b for you is to be the best man you can be, go make somethng of urself, find a grl that loves you and make a queen of her. i bet you that grl who dumped you wud be worse off without. and you will do better than her
Re: I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. by Airborne02(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
padi94:
dude my only advice wud b for you is to be the best man you can be, go make somethng of urself, find a grl that loves you and make a queen of her. i bet you that grl who dumped you wud be worse off without. and you will do better than her
thanks bro..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? / He Wants To Marry Me,but I'm Not Sure About My Feelings / The Dangers Of Too Much Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.