Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) (3692 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by 4kings: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anas09:

So sorry about that.
But, I think you should look for your kind. Am sorry to say this, but i can not keep an atheist as a friend too, because a man who doesn't feel accountable to God and seeing how people commit crime and get away with it this days in Nigeria, who says the atheist won't hurt me badly knowing no one can or will do anything to him?
But you said you are "pals" with your neighbors that don't believe in God in your estate and now you're saying you can't make friends with atheists.

Am I missing something??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by plappville(f): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
tonyx4x44:

Despite the abundant evidence I should test with my life abi? Well done

There is no martyrdom in Atheism/Agnosticism

What evidence?

- Killings for blasphemy in the north (not by Boko Haram o, by everyday citizens)

- Extreme hate for atheist by Christians (they hate what they do not understand.) I have seen these times without number right from my university day. Proclaim your disbelief in a deity and immediately face ostracism and hate speech from family, friends, and colleagues. And I have not even gotten to extremely radical Christians; those can kill you o!

I personally dont believe a true Christian can hate an atheist. Hating someone is not a bibical teaching. Even as i hate Islam reach. I still cant hate a Muslim. I just hope and pray God will open their eyes to repent from islam one day. You are wrong using the word Christian tagging the wrong people with it.

Jesus did not kill, his disciples did not kill. Why then should a Christian who is Christ-like kill? Those are not Christian they have no place in Gods coming Kingdom. Except they repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 4:31am On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

But you said you are "pals" with your neighbors that don't believe in God in your estate and now you're saying you can't make friends with atheists.

Am I missing something??
Pals as in 'Hey good morning, How was your night?". We pleasantly and politely great ourselves. Something like that. Not Pals in terms of friendship. Or visiting ourselves or even sitting to talk. No.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2017
kiss
JackBizzle:

There is a madness that is deep-seated in many religious people.

The madness where someone can see clear evidence against her argument and will still proceed to say that her argument is right.

The op has given 2 examples where atheists were assaulted by christians just because the atheists didnt believe in god. You are here talking nonsense that atheists will commit crimes against you and that you don't want atheists friends.

Excuse me, the people that commit crimes in Nigeria, are they atheists? Your evil tyrant, Sani Abacha, was he an atheist? Is corrupt patience jonathan an atheist?

Please, use your brain
You can't help yourself right the illogical Logicboy?

You can't help but keep lying to yourself. You're so dense that you can't differentiate between Muslims who hurt anf kill for their religion, and Christians who get hurt and killed for their religion.

Did the Op mention that the accused was a Christian? And if yes, Can you sincerely say the culprite was acting based on what Our Master, The Lord Jesus, commanded us Christians to do?

Sometimes i wonder why you refused to grow. How many years ago, i signed in here, you were exactly like this, now years later, you are even denser(if there's a word like that).

You seek to group Islam and Christianity so that you justify your foolishness. I wonder why you and the Op are not shouting about tje killing of above a thousand Christians killed in Kaduna some few days back.

You talk about a burglary, a merciless thief who attacked a disable man, with that you find grounds to yap nonsense.

Its a new year Logicboy, try to be logical a tiny little bit.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Immorttal:
you ought to be condemning this vile act but instead look at what you posted,. Its official, anyone can kill because of a sky daddy even anas09 who i placed on high esteem.
I don't need you to place me any where sir. Am fine where i am.
If you wanted me to condemn that act you wouldn't push your motive upfront. You are not here condemning the act even when you know that what the accused did is unChristian.
See, what you should have done whould have been to quote Scriptures that enjoined her to do what she did, then i can have this discussion with you. But what she did was Criminal.
And, your motive here is to deride God, because you see the accused claiming religiousity.

How long are you guys going to keep doing this to yourselves? Why do you with open faces, so unashamedly twist facts to justify stupidity?

Guy, just recently, over a thousand Christians were killed and roasted by muslims in Kaduna, why did you not talk about that? The single man who got hurt for not believing in God is worth talking about, but not over a thousand Christians who didnt believe in allal right?

This Satanic stance is disheartening honestly.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 5:57am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Anas09 is short for AnASS09.

She makes An A.S.S of herself 09 times a day
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Anas09 is short for AnASS09.

She makes An A.S.S of herself 09 times a day
Cc: Lalasticlala. This guy here just personal. The issue in discourse here is not personal but this person wants to go personal. Pls take not.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 6:01am On Jan 09, 2017
hahn:

It is anass na tongue
Cc: Lasticlala, Seun, Myn44. This guy here just defaulted Nl rule No2.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Immorttal: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

But what she did was Criminal.
Thank You!

Anas09:
Guy, j ;Dust recently, over a thousand Christians were killed and roasted by muslims in Kaduna, why did you not talk about that? The single man who got hurt for not believing in God is worth talking about, but not over a thousand Christians who didnt believe in allal right?

This Satanic stance is disheartening honestly.
The headline did not read " a christian woman....." am not biased when talking about Religion, in fact I tried to quit discussing about Religion at one point. As for you comparing Christianity with Islam,.. Why na? Those dudes are on another level grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Immorttal: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Your mother's Ass.
I am a Kiristian oo grin
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

I understand you quite well. The bible says you you should be unequally yoked together with the workers of darkness or those who don't share same faith as you, and you're trying to live by it dictates and precepts.. If you ask me, that ain't cool. I shouldn't be judged and condemned for my nonreligious views but by my character.

And talking of hurt, it's imperative you understand that no atheist is above the law. The atheist has no power to do one harm and walk freely on the surface of the earth. He's answerable to earthly laws.

The worst form of discrimination isn't racial or ethnic; it's the discrimination between brothers. When your own brother treats you with an unexplainable form of hatred because of your belief. That's the worst.

It's time we treat and respect each other regardless of our beliefs and sentiments. Our unifying factor should be our service to humanity and not religion. We are here for all of us. I need you and you need me. The world can't function well without our contributions.

Enjoy your evening.
Sir, like you rightly said, am enjoined not to keep the company of anyone who has the capacity to pullute and corrupt my manners, doing so, will be detrimental to my spiritual well being. Am enjoined also to keep my mind with all diligence for out of it comes the issues of life, what that means is that, what i hear, will determine what i think, so shd guide against it.

I don't understand why you say "That ain't cool". You mean i shd disobey my Master even wen i know what He warns me against is for my own good?

You mean i shd take keeping negative friends as pririority over my relationship with my Master?

Sir, even my earthly father can not have such place in my life.

My Master comes first.

Okay, lets create a little senario here. Pretend you have a father whom you love, because you know he loves you too, but you have this freind who visits you frequently. When he comes he doesn't talk about anything else but about your father. Before you, without taking your feelings into consideration, calls your father all manner of derogatory names, i mean in your house.

He has colourful invectives to describe your father. You know your Father is none of those things, but your friend just keeps at it. Right in your house. Wen u react, your friend calls you stupid, deluded and unintellihent.
He tells you, you are so stupid not to see how believing in your father is such a stupid idea. Okay, your father is a stupid, useless idiot, but he won't stay in their house, he keeps coming to your house to tell you that.

Your father hears your dicussions and calls your attention as to your company with that fellow, will you choose your friend over your father? Do you think that fellow is really your friend?

Shouldn't you check his own relationship with his own father?
Does he even have one?

What if he is jealous of you and wants you to be like him, without a father, without any no love, without a home?

Will the friendship with that fellow be a priority to you over your Father's?

Well, its obvious, you have choosen already.

Listen, if i refuse to keep your company doesnt mean i hate you or am being judgemental of you. No. Jesus says, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself", He did not say "love your neighbor more than you love yourself". So, my safety comes first, whether spiritual or phisical.

My dear the state of the Nation calls for personal wisdom to protect oneself persoanlly. Who says an atheist can't hurt a religous person If he thinks the law can't catch up with him, and there's no God to Judge him? who says he won't do it?

Pls don't misunderstand me, i dont hate atheists, i can't hate anyone. No hatred shd be found in me. I am accountable for me. God holds me responsible for what i say or do. Regardless of what anyone say or do agaisnt me, i am to keep my mind clear. If you watch me, i can be hash, tell you to get out of here, but you'd hardly hear me call anyone fool, stupid or idiot.

I can describe an act or behaviour as idiotic or stupid, but won't direct it at someone directly. I know what am doing. I know i will be called to account for my utterance. I know that.

If my brother (God forbid bad thing) becomes an atheists, he won't last long as an atheist, because the demon of Pride shall be cast out of him even before the demon settles down to have a ride.

You said;

" It's time we treat and respect each other regardless of our beliefs and sentiments. Our unifying factor should be our service to humanity and not religion. We are here for all of us. I need you and you need me. The world can't function well without our contributions."

I say;
I treat and respect everyone around me with respect. Pls lets be sincere keeping sentiments aside, lets take Nairaland as a cae study, betwn Christians and Atheists which group of people are treating others with disrepect?

This is our space first off. Atheists come into our space and mock us, deride and call us names. They say all manner of things agaisnt our Heavenly Father and wen we react they call us little minded, gullible and fools, intolerant and disrepectful to what they have choosen to be.
Shouldn't they wait for us to bash in on them and tell them that before it can be termed as wrong?

Our Service to each other shd be to ourselves and not to religion you say?

How do i even know that you are human and deserves to be treated nicely and with respect if my faith didn't tell me that?

Why should i treat wrongly without considering that it hurt your feelings if i wasnt told by my Bible?
Why shd your feelings matter to me?
Why shouldn't i take what belongs to you anytime i want, if you try to take it back, i smatch and kill you? Why?
Who teaches me love for humanity?
For me to know that the world can not function without our connectivity, i shd know that that's God's heartbeat for Man.

I guess, "Love your Neighbors as you love yourself" its a law of Humanity?

You just quoted the Bible without refering to any Book of Bible but sort to take God out of it all.

The Ten commandments are divided into 2. First, Love for God, Secondly, love for humanity. And, the fabrics of our society lies on this laws.

So, you can try keeping God out, but wen you eventually stand before Him sometime soon (try telling yourself that it wont happen, goodluck with that), you'll tell Him how you came by love for humanity.
Good morning and enjoy your day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2017
MrMontella:

hypocrisy!
Point out the Hypocrisy.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Immorttal:

Thank You!

The headline did not read " a christian woman....." am not biased when talking about Religion, in fact I tried to quit discussing about Religion at one point. As for you comparing Christianity with Islam,.. Why na? Those dudes are on another level grin
That is not even my ish, my ish is that, your motive was to attack God, not the person who committed the crime. Read your Op again.
Listen dear, when we shall stand before God, it's not going to be our acts He will be judging, its shall be our motives for doing things that will be standing judgment.

My reaction to your Op was your motive.
Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Immorttal: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

That is not even my ish, my ish is that, your motive was to attack God. Not the person who committed the crime. Read your Op again.
Listen dear, when we shall stand before God, it's not going to be our acts He will be judging, our motives for doing things will be standing judgment.

My reaction to your Op was your motive.
Good day.
I gat no sinister motive. Goodmorning my dear.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Cc: Lalasticlala. This guy here just personal. The issue in discourse here is not personal but this person wants to go personal. Pls take not.

Lol....turn the other (ass) CHEEK and take a joke!
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:
kiss
You can't help yourself right the illogical Logicboy?

You can't help but keep lying to yourself. You're so dense that you can't differentiate between Muslims who hurt anf kill for their religion, and Christians who get hurt and killed for their religion.

Did the Op mention that the accused was a Christian? And if yes, Can you sincerely say the culprite was acting based on what Our Master, The Lord Jesus, commanded us Christians to do?

Sometimes i wonder why you refused to grow. How many years ago, i signed in here, you were exactly like this, now years later, you are even denser(if there's a word like that).

You seek to group Islam and Christianity so that you justify your foolishness. I wonder why you and the Op are not shouting about tje killing of above a thousand Christians killed in Kaduna some few days back.

You talk about a burglary, a merciless thief who attacked a disable man, with that you find grounds to yap nonsense.

Its a new year Logicboy, try to be logical a tiny little bit.

Your religious madness won't allow you to admit that there are some bad christians

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by 4kings: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Pals as in 'Hey good morning, How was your night?". We pleasantly and politely great ourselves. Something like that. Not Pals in terms of friendship. Or visiting ourselves or even sitting to talk. No.
Ok, I don hear...
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by MrMontella(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Point out the Hypocrisy.
Plappvillemoi:
Jesus and His disciples Showed Love and encourage true Christians to do thesame. No one can kill in the Name of Christ and defend his actions with the Bible. The bible is not the Quran where Muslims are commanded to kill those who reject allah
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=MrMontella post=52655970][/quote]
So, Jesus commanded us to kill people? Where pls?
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your religious madness won't allow you to admit that there are some bad christians
What do you mean by "Bad Christians?"
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Immorttal:
I am a Kiristian oo grin
Thats good for you. I can understand why you'd refer to my Heavenly Father as 'Sky Daddy'. Am glad, i at least have a Sky Daddy, some don't have both an earthy Daddy or a Sky one. I have both and they love and care about me.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

What do mean by "Bad Christians?"

Christians who use the bible/religion to do bad things

Or

Christians who go against the bible to do bad things.

The bible has so many verses against unbelievers, which you should know. The same bible that was used to free black slaves was also used to enslave the blacks in the first place
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
It's dangerous to openly identify as an atheist in the bible belt of the US (i.e. southern US)..Thank God I'm an atheist in the Midwestern US!
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigayoyo:
It's dangerous to openly identify as an atheist in the bible belt of the US (i.e. southern US)..Thank God I'm an atheist in the Midwestern US!

Trump is coming for you! grin
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Christians who use the bible/religion to do bad things

Or

Christians who go against the bible to do bad things.

The bible has so many verses against unbelievers, which you should know. The same bible that was used to free black slaves was also used to enslave the blacks in the first place

Okay, start by giving examples.

Say, Mr A did this bad thing and this is the verse of the Bible he used as a yardstick.
And, Mr B, did that bad thing, and went agaisnt this verse of the Bible to do it.
Common, lets go.

This is one of the reasons i kepp from responding to you, you are so lite.

So, accodring to you the Bible enjoined the west to take slaves of Africans? But what about the Jews, the very choosen people of God being enslaved over and over again by nations around them? the Bible commanded that too?

Okay, for once lets go, bring out this slavery passages from the Bible lets trash them and see if what the Bible calls slave s is what the Wast or Arabs did to Africans.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by oteenz(f): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2017
What do we call that abeg?? Evangelism or what
She actually robbed diz person..
Make she rotty for jail

Hmn
na wa...
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Trump is coming for you! grin

Trump ain't shi.t! cheesy
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol....turn the other (ass) CHEEK and take a joke!

You are of your father the Davil, seeking to incite anger, but i overcome you.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by MrMontella(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:
So, Jesus commanded us to kill people? Where pls?
she said the bible... In your bible..there are instances and commands like that
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by hahn(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Cc: Lasticlala, Seun, Myn44. This guy here just defaulted Nl rule No2.

Why don't you just pray? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Okay, start by giving examples.

Say, Mr A did this bad thing and this is the verse of the Bible he used as a yardstick.
And, Mr B, did that bad thing, and went agaisnt this verse of the Bible to do it.
Common, lets go.

This is one of the reasons i kepp from responding to you, you are so lite.

So, accodring to you the Bible enjoined the west to take slaves of Africans? But what about the Jews, the very choosen people of God being enslaved over and over again by nations around them? the Bible commanded that too?

Okay, for once lets go, bring out this slavery passages from the Bible lets trash them and see if what the Bible calls slave s is what the Wast or Arabs did to Africans.

The christian American slave-holders used the bible to justify the slavery of blacks. This is well known fact. American churches even apologised for their role in slavery. Typican african guy like you would prefer to live in denial
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/feb/09/religion.world
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/pca-apologizes-for-new-and-old-racism.html

This is a simple example of bad christianity
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by plappville(f): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
MrMontella:

she said the bible...
In your bible..there are instances and commands like that

Show us where the bible commanded us to kill those who reject Yahweh. The Israelites are not like the Arabs. They do not force their God on anyone. Right from the OT to The NT, You cant point it out. God has never commanded his people to kill others who reject him.

But its written in the Quran that Muslims should kill non muslims. That was my point and you call that Hypocrisy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ososo Womanhood Tradition (obikho) / Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.