Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) (3710 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by MrMontella(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol...
Read your bible girl
plappville:

Show us where the bible commanded us to kill those who reject Yahweh. The Israelites are not like the Arabs. They do not force their God on anyone. Right from the OT to The NT, You cant point it out. God has never commanded his people to kill others who reject him.

But its written in the Quran that Muslims should kill non muslims. That was my point and you call that Hypocrisy?

Deuteronomy 17 New International Version (NIV)
2-5
If a man or woman living among you......and contrary to my command has worshiped
other gods, bowing down to them or to the
sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention....take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city
gate and stone that person to death

Deuteronomy 13 New International Version (NIV)
6-9 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or you r
closest friend secretly entices you, saying,
“Let us go and worship other gods” (gods
that neither you nor your ancestors have
known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the
land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not
spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must
be the first in putting them to death

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by skeendyke: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your religious madness won't allow you to admit that there are some bad christians

Bad Christians like Laura Reid you mean
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by skeendyke: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

Christians who use the bible/religion to do bad things

Or

Christians who go against the bible to do bad things.

[b]The bible has so many verses against unbelievers, which you should know. The same bible that was used to free black slaves was also used to enslave the blacks in the first place[b]

Pretty strong words or purely ignorant words. Show Biblical verses against unbelievers and show Biblical verses that are used to support black slavery as well as freedom of black slaves.

Show the world that you have actually read the bible and understand it to be able to confidently make these assertions.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

The christian American slave-holders used the bible to justify the slavery of blacks. This is well known fact. American churches even apologised for their role in slavery. Typican african guy like you would prefer to live in denial
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/feb/09/religion.world
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/pca-apologizes-for-new-and-old-racism.html

This is a simple example of bad christianity

Am shocked you could still post this as your lifeline for this arguement.

What you posted here stands against you.

Why are they apologising if what they did was commanded by the one whom they claimed to serve?
This is why i call you Mr illogical.

In Christianity there's what we call repentance. It means to have a recourse, a change of heart concerning a way or pattern of living which wasn't in line with the stipulated rules and regulations of a certain society or organization.

The West used their might to prey on the weak, now they know they were wrong and apologizing for it, yet you still brought it up.

Logicboy, na waa.

You came up telling me that Christianity took slaves by using the Bible, i said proof it, you threw in Western Church's apologies for disobeying Christ by taking slaves of their fellow men?
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Am shocked you could still post this as your lifeline for this arguement.

What you posted here stands against you.

Why are they apologising if what they did was commanded by the one whom they claimed to serve?
This is why i call you Mr illogical.

In Christianity there's what we call repentance. It means to have a recourse, a change of heart concerning a way or pattern of living which wasn't in line with the stipulated rules and regulations of a certain society or organization.

The West used their might to prey on the weak, now they know they were wrong and apologizing for it, yet you still brought it up.

Logicboy, na waa.

You came up telling me that Christianity took slaves by using the Bible, i said proof it, you threw in Western Church's apologies for disobeying Christ by taking slaves of their fellow men?

There is slavery in the bible. Many other atheists have posted the verses.

I cant do this again for the thousandth time. Please, remain ignorant abeg. I cant be bothered wasting good arguments on you anymore

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
skeendyke:

Pretty strong words or purely ignorant words. Show Biblical verses against unbelievers and show Biblical verses that are used to support black slavery as well as freedom of black slaves.

Show the world that you have actually read the bible and understand it to be able to confidently make these assertions.

grin

Google is your friend. Type "slavery in the bible". Tell us what you find.

I'm tired of posting the same verses over and over again. Moreover, you are more likely to see the truth when you search for it in person
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

I cant do this again for the thousandth time. Please, remain ignorant abeg. I cant be bothered wasting good arguments on you anymore
Mr Illogical, you have nothing, you have nothing.

Bring up the slavery from the Bible let me shred you down.
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Anas09: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

Meanwhile i asked you about the nation of Israel which was taken as slaves over and over, what do you have to day about that?
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by Niflheim(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
The biggest fool says with his buttocks:............................................."Christianity teaches me morals"

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by plappville(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
MrMontella:
Lol...
Read your bible girl

I do. tongue
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
plappville:

I do not. tongue

Fixed smiley
Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by jonbellion(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
JackBizzle:

Fixed smiley
it's funny how she bashes the Quran anyhow but has not taken her time to study the christian book
Plappville if you have indeed been studying your bible you would know that your merry go round with the Muslims is simply pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) by JackBizzle: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
jonbellion:
it's funny how she bashes the Quran anyhow but has not taken her time to study the christian book
Plappville if you have indeed been studying your bible you would know that your merry go round with the Muslims is simply pot calling kettle black

lol....I know her type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Saying "I Cover My ..... With The Blood Of Jesus" Correct? / Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.