Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) (14980 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

gringringrin

You both should get a room, let's confirm if Durrent is truly gay grin

No way, that little dyck nigga is a turn off.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

gringringrin

You both should get a room, let's confirm if Durrent is truly gay grin

He's probably the guy sucking off the other guy in the video. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

No way, that little dyck nigga is a turn off.
Don't underestimate the length on a flaccid dick. Could go from zero to 100 in a min grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Don't underestimate the length on a flaccid dick.
Could go from zero to 100 in a min grin

That ugly thing isn't flaccid, that's as good as it gets. Poor little dyck bytch. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

He's probably the guy sucking off the other guy in the video. grin
LOL! You still think he's a faggut?
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Don't underestimate the length on a flaccid dick.
Could go from zero to 100 in a min grin

That ugly dyck isn't flaccid , it's as long as it can get. He ought to be embarrassed showing that thing.
Poor teeny weeny pee pee.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL! You still think he's a faggut?

Even more now than before because his behavior is that of a punk azz bytch.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

That ugly thing isn't flaccid, that's as good as it gets. Poor little dyck bytch. grin

grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Even more now than before because his behavior is that of a punk azz bytch.

Aii, forgive the nigga on account of his sexuality. Can you? grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Iam
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:
Are you always so unapologetic? grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Are you always so unapologetic? grin

It'll be a cold day in hell before I apologize to him first, remember I tried to be civil with him but this is what he wanted. Some people get off on being treated like shyt so I'm treating him like the piece of shyt that he knows he is. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

It'll be a cold day in hell before I apologize to him first, remember I tried to be civil with him but this is what he wanted. Some people get off on being treated like shyt so I'm treating him like the piece of shyt that he knows he is. grin

LOL, remind me never to fück with you grin

You didn't cut across to me as one who's got the guts to take on a Titan like Durrent grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, remind me never to fück with you grin

You didn't cut across to me as one who's got the guts to take on a Titan like Durrent grin

Lol grin Titan? He's a boy pusssy, literally. Have you heard that gay song by that gay rapper? It goes, ooh he got that boy pusssy, ooh that boy pusssy, that good boy pusssy, well they were talking about Durrent. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin Titan? He's a boy pusssy, literally.
Lol, makes you a bully, literally tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, makes you a bully, literally tongue

Reread that post I added more.grin

How does it make me a bully when he insulted me by calling me out of my name and then had the nerve to insult me and embarrass himself by posting that teeny weeny pee pee on Nairaland. What straight man would post his penis on a gay thread?
Me a bully, I think not. He deserved everything he got.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Are you really?

Yes I am, looks like my dp is obscure, at least to you, isn't it
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Yes I am, looks like my dp is obscure, at least to you, isn't it

So you are gay? What a waste. sad Damn why all the good looking ones?
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin Titan? He's a boy pusssy, literally. Have you heard that gay song by that gay rapper? It goes, ooh he got that boy pusssy, ooh that boy pusssy, that good boy pusssy, well they were talking about Durrent. grin

gringringrin

You're a total clown! grin

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Reread that post I added more.grin

How does it make me a bully when he insulted me by calling me out of my name and then had the nerve to insult me and embarrass himself by posting that teeny weeny pee pee on Nairaland. What straight man would post his penis on a gay thread?
Me a bully, I think not. He deserved everything he got.

It appears you've bullied him into oblivion grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by naijajobx: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
oh
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

It appears you've bullied him into oblivion grin

You know what, it's 5 am here and I have been up all nite messing with yousmiley but it's ok because I'm on vacation for 2 weeks, no work for me. I love my job, I get paid even when I'm not working . grin
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

You know what, it's 5 am here and I have been up all nite messing with yousmiley but it's ok because I'm on vacation for 2 weeks, no work for me. I love my job, I get paid even when I'm not working . grin

Its about 1:22 pm here, I enjoy messing with you so I took the liberty of having lunch in my office so I can have ample time to mess with you some more grin

Where are you at?
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

what job is that? Prostitution?!
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
what job is that? Prostitution?!

Bytch that's your job, I could never suck a dyck as well as you can.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its about 1:22 pm here, I enjoy messing with you so I took the liberty of having lunch in my office so I can have ample time to mess with you some more grin

Where are you at?

I'm in the USA in the state of California. I'm digging you so Im going to add you to my followers. smiley
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by IamSINZ(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

I'm in the USA in the state of California. I'm digging you so Im going to add you to my followers. smiley

I'm honored.. cool

I'll reciprocate by giving you a follow-back as well. wink
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm honored.. cool

I'll reciprocate by giving you a follow-back as well. wink

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Are you gay?
Do I have to answer that BTW I left u a mail
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Do I have to answer that
BTW I left u a mail

No, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do but the both of you gave that impression.
Why would you ask another man out on a date?
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Do I have to answer that
BTW I left u a mail

Check your mail.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2017
khiaa:

No, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do but the both of you gave that impression.
Why would you ask another man out on a date?
Maybe because I am bi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Sexy / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Your First Toasting And How It Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.