Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret (17410 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Only men who are out of control and can't keep their jt in check will praise her for this crap mentality, also only women with low self esteem will agree with her.I don't get if your woman can stay faithful to you,why can't you do the same?or bad only you get blood for body?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by ITbomb(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2017
If your man take extra precautions to make sure you don't know about the other runs and still love and take care of you and the kids, consider yourself lucky for the respect he has for you

1 Like

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by oscaruzie(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=52659432]
I appreciate you super intelligent ones who feel the need to correct me, but like I said, I'm really not interested in hearing it, especially if you're not completely knowledgeable about what you're saying.

Someone who is known for cheating is referred to as a cheat in British English, and a [b]cheater in American English.
[/b]

broooooooooos, you no see laff for my comment? where ur chill go sef, ahah?sombori canor now play wit u pipu again...oya no vex u hear? coman suck breast... grin grin grin
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by MizMyColi(f): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Nonsense...
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by mikejegede(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
TRUE..this is one thing i tell people alot.. your not cheating on your partner as long as you've never been caught ....
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by SavageGarden(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I appreciate you super intelligent ones who feel the need to correct me, but like I said, I'm really not interested in hearing it, especially if you're not completely knowledgeable about what you're saying.

Someone who is known for cheating is referred to as a cheat in British English, and a cheater in American English.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating

Thanks man I've learnt something today.
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by drLammy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
that really got me..."he bleeped her but made love to you"..if he is doing it behind you and dont want you to get to know and he is doing all his obligations rightly my dear he loves and respect you..please dont go and be sniffing around and be loiking for wetin no lost
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by kaboninc(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
"The most loyal women are the one that are always getting cheated on"
Wow!
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by theimmortals(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seriously am yet to see any fu*ck given shocked

Its official now....

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Candyaib17(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
I no blame her, abi una no notice her name
Kind hearted ash_awo, ashawo go crazy.
So make I kuku pray for her kiss
Let it be done to her according to her words grin
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Chaliblinka: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.