Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man (10496 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

you're a stack illiterate for thinking that south south is one

be informed that igbos are also in those south south we have majority of igbos in Delta rivers and i hope you're not counting those people as your phantom South South that doesn't want Biafra.
ibibio people has proven to be loyal and brothers to igbos at least they stood by us those days so mr man ijaw is a minority in ND deal with the truth.

kiss the truth
see paining. Largest Tribe in the south-South Ijaw. 4th largest in the whole country u dare call it a Minority tribe? I pity you. Keep deluding yourself that you have Igbos in South-south.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Do not waste your time arguing with these Biafrans.
They'll never learn. Ibos and their attache by force.....
hahaha. U are so right, they like forcing theirselves on other tribes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by timsTNA: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
"tebe tekpe-sin". Ooh that hurt right?

I hate to argue with geopolical slaves.

You want my support yet you ridicule me because, I don't support your ideology.

Honestly I love Ibos, i just hate Biafrans becuase only ignorant folks like u r there.

Resource control slaves. You people were told by Hausa/Yoruba that Igbos wanted you in Biafra cos of oil. After the war ended, and the won back the oil wells, did the Hausa/Yoruba hand over the oil wells to you which they helped 'liberate'. They kept them for themselves. When you south south start being objective in your thinking and stop being spoon fed with dangerous thought patterns against Igbos and their Ideology, that's when I'll start taking you serious.

Igbos clamored for their own country in the 60s because this contraption favors only the North, but it is now you South South are coming to the same realization , after 50 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
see paining. Largest Tribe in the south-South Ijaw. 4th largest in the whole country u dare call it a Minority tribe? I pity you. Keep deluding yourself that you have Igbos in South-south.
[/s]

Illiterate fool igbos are majority in South South more than ijaws so mr man what will you call an ibusa man, ogwashi uku, isele uku, asaba, all aniocha and oshimili North and South people?
delta igbos i guess ? grin bloody olodo illiterate
these are only igbos in delta ooo i have not included rivers o

see only these delta igbos are more than all ijaws in population

Illiterate

9 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by EmoBoy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
, there is no single tribe in the whole south-South that has pure ibo origin, they r always blended with other south-south tribes,

You are dumb to make this quoted comment of yours? Are you an anthropologist or what? Get the Bleep outta here man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

Resource control slaves. You people were told by Hausa/Yoruba that Igbos wanted you in Biafra cos of oil. After the war ended, and the won back the oil wells, did the Hausa/Yoruba hand over the oil wells to you which they helped 'liberate'. They kept them for themselves. When you south south start being objective in your thinking and stop being spoon fed with dangerous thought patterns against Igbos and their Ideology, that's when I'll start taking you serious.

Igbos clamored for their own country in the 60s because this contraption favors only the North, but it is now you South South are coming to the same realization , after 50 years.
i will take you serious when you start reading history instead of letting tribal setiments becloud ur mental ability to reason. Do u know Ken Saro wiwa? Or the Man call Isaac Adaka Jasper Boro? This man started the agitation for Idependence before your so call Ojukwu even thought of it. What a beautiful write up with baggages..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by timsTNA: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:

4th largest tribe on paper. The last censors showd they are only 2 million people in Bayelsa state...the core Ijaw state, so you want to tell me the remaining 5 million Ijaws come from the 2 or 3 LGAs occupied by Ijaws in Delta and Rivers state? Yeye de smell

7 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

Illiterate fool igbos are majority in South South more than ijaws so mr man what will you call an ibusa man, ogwashi uku, isele uku, asaba, all aniocha and oshimili North and South people?
delta igbos i guess ? grin bloody olodo illiterate
these are only igbos in delta ooo i have not included rivers o

see only these delta igbos are more than all ijaws in population

Illiterate

let's laugh together hahahahah. Have you checked their origin too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

4th largest tribe on paper. The last censors showd they are only 2 million people in Bayelsa state...the core Ijaw state, so you want to tell me the remaining 5 million Ijaws come from the 2 or 3 LGAs occupied by Ijaws in Delta and Rivers state? Yeye de smell
i thought you were intelligent. Too bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
let's laugh together hahahahah. Have you checked their origin too?
[/s]

e pain am

shameless ijaw land grabbers

origin ko hero abi life ni grin

6 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

e pain am

shameless ijaw land grabbers

origin ko hero abi life ni grin
i even forgot, judging from your signature alone, u are hell bent on being unserious and a retard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by timsTNA: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
i thought you were intelligent. Too bad.

My IQ is triple yours. Ijaws are my friends o! Personally and politically. But since you want to argue, Where are the remaining 5million ijaws from since Bayelsa accounts for only 2 million - 3 million ijaws

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
i even forgot, judging from your signature alone, u are hell bent on being unserious and a retard.
[/s]
Nonsense trash e pain you to hear the truth ijaws are minority in South South

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash e pain you to hear the truth ijaws are minority in South South

kiss the truth
the more you ridicule me the more your biafra remain stagnated. Yet i am just 0.00 percent to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
the more you ridicule me the more your biafra remain stagnated. Yet i am just 0.00 percent to you
[/s]
still pained tongue

you ridiculed yourself

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s] still pained tongue
you ridiculed yourself
only pained by your Ignorance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
only pained by your Ignorance
[/s]
still crying grin

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Obdk: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?

Even if i speak for myself and my relatives, i will still use the term "WE"

"Ebiere" means good woman. Iniye or Eniye means "My own" or better still "MINE"

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.

Afonja

Saying no pure igbo gave u up

6 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by 1shortblackboy: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
e pain am tongue
u wey know wetin dey pain person kontinue. I know u guys will never see ur folly. Enjoy urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by 1shortblackboy: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

Resource control slaves. You people were told by Hausa/Yoruba that Igbos wanted you in Biafra cos of oil. After the war ended, and the won back the oil wells, did the Hausa/Yoruba hand over the oil wells to you which they helped 'liberate'. They kept them for themselves. When you south south start being objectivne in your thinking and stop being spoon fed with dangerous thought patterns against Igbos and their Ideology, that's when I'll start taking you serious.

the people of d south south have since before independence till now been engaging d federal government peacefully and also violence on d control of its resources. However they dont consider d biafra option as viable to them. So dont sit there and talk like they are passive to the issues affecting them. What u guys fail to understand is that they are sympathetic to Ur struggle they even hope u achieve ur goals but ur struggle and theirs is different so stop d attachment by force

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by hammerF: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.

ANYBODY CAN GO ON GOOGLE TO COPY AND PASTE ANY NAME MEANING.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE IS AN IMPOSTER.

U TRY SO HARD WEN NOT ACCUSED OF BEING A FAKE MEANS UR A FAKE.

BLOODY AFONJA!

8 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
hammerF:

ANYBODY CAN GO ON GOOGLE TO COPY AND PASTE ANY NAME MEANING.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE IS AN IMPOSTER.

U TRY SO HARD WEN NOT ACCUSED OF BEING A FAKE MEANS UR A FAKE.

BLOODY AFONJA!
my heart knows am clean. I highlighted the meaning for your types not to get it confused, but u are still hurt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by AkinPhysicist: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy Ibos will never learn. Trying to force people (even Ijaws who support Biafra) into their Igbotic enterprise called Biafra cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Ngozi123(f): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Bloody liar!

Perhaps you take another look at the proposed phantom biafrauud map

How am I lying? Aren't IPOB and other pro-independence groups campaigning for a referendum? Wouldn't that give the minority tribes a choice on whether to join Biafra or not? That doesn't sound like force to me...

5 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by 1shortblackboy: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
timsTNA:

bayelsa, ondo,rivers, delta, akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ChessEnthusiast: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

How am I lying? Aren't IPOB and other pro-independence groups campaigning for a referendum? Wouldn't that give the minority tribes a choice on whether to join Biafra or not? That doesn't sound like force to me...

Referendum in a non-biafra territory? Joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Ngozi123(f): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Referendum in a non-biafra territory? Joke

The whole purpose of the referendum is to determine exactly what will be 'Biafran territory'. I personally don't want the minorities to join us but I don't agree with the idea that Igbos are 'forcing' these minorities into a country with them. That belief is heavily undermined by their desire for a referendum.

4 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by zendy: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Do not waste your time arguing with these Biafrans.
They'll never learn. Ibos and their attache by force.....

Then how come you attached your self to more than 40 tribes in the South of Nigeria in the name of 'South/South'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ChessEnthusiast: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

The whole purpose of the referendum is to determine exactly what will be 'Biafran territory'. I personally don't want the minorities to join us but I don't agree with the idea that Igbos are 'forcing' these minorities into a country with them. That belief is heavily undermined by their desire for a referendum.
OK. noted.
Wait..are you Ngozi evergreen?

Wonders shall never end!
Anyway, I appreciate your civility and maturity. The fight between Ibos and Yoruba only exist on Nairaland. We get along very well in the outside world.

Note that most of here just taunt biafra for the fun of it and to getting back at Nnamdi kanu for insulting us. He could have proceeded without involving Yoruba and we will be good. He can't go on insulting us and expect a pat at the back.

I'm much against this contraption as much as you are. One Nigeria only favors the Northm They get everything, they win all the times, they all have their way. I campaigned for apc, but the way things are going, I have seen Buhari and his fellow Islamic vagabonds for who they really are.

Realistically speaking, biafra won't come. That's the bitter truth. It remains a pipe dream. Yorubas and Ibos will always be on the opposite side of the divide to the advantage of the north. When the alliance between the North and west doesn't work again, they'll switch over to IPob and they'll embrace it to get back at us. And the cycle will continue. That's what I think.

Yes, it is true that the Northerners are dragging us behind with their primitive way of life ana archaic style of governance. I detest them strongly and wish that we all go our separate ways. But how it will happen is something I do not think it's possible for obvious reasons.

Cheers ma'am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Ngozi123(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

OK. noted.
Wait..are you Ngozi evergreen?

Wonders shall never end!
Anyway, I appreciate your civility and maturity. The fight between Ibos and Yoruba only exist on Nairaland. We get along very well in the outside world.

Note that most of here just taunt biafra for the fun of it and to getting back at Nnamdi kanu for insulting us. He could have proceeded without involving Yoruba and we will be good. He can't go on insulting us and expect a pat at the back.

I'm much against this contraption as much as you are. One Nigeria only favors the Northm They get everything, they win all the times, they all have their way. I campaigned for apc, but the way things are going, I have seen Buhari and his fellow Islamic vagabonds for who they really are.

Realistically speaking, biafra won't come. That's the bitter truth. It remains a pipe dream. Yorubas and Ibos will always be on the opposite side of the divide to the advantage of the north. When the alliance between the North and west doesn't work again, they'll switch over to IPob and they'll embrace it to get back at us. And the cycle will continue. That's what I think.

Yes, it is true that the Northerners are dragging us behind with their primitive way of life ana archaic style of governance. I detest them strongly and wish that we all go our separate ways. But how it will happen is something I do not think it's possible for obvious reasons.

Cheers ma'am.

No, I'm a different Ngozi. Wait, are you Yoruba? If so, why are you concerned with Igbos and non-Igbo minorities in the South-South? I thought that you were from a minority tribe.

5 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by OFFICIAL336: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:

Nobody is forcing anybody into Biafra. This is the reason behind the call for a referendum.

Stop deceiving yourself. IPOB's definition of Biafra is Bia fara (come and join). Biafran territory will be defined by a referendum. Stop subjecting yourself to One Nigeria apologists' propaganda.

I don't care who joins as far as MyAks is part of the movement, by the way, we bled for the republic and we had pay our own price.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ChessEnthusiast: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, I'm a different Ngozi. Wait, are you Yoruba? If so, why are you concerned with Igbos and non-Igbo minorities in the South-South? I thought that you were from a minority tribe.
Indeed. You cannot be Ngozi evergreen.
I'm not concerned. I care less. Just curious why you guys cannot but lump these people into your struggle and speak for them, yet they are indifferent. Anyone from the minority tribes that disagrees with your iPod yoot is immediately tagged an "afonja". Of course, we have to step as well. And as far as this is a site for all Nigerians, I can comment on any thread I deem fit. Don't you agree?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years / Why I Killed 90% Of The Jew / Impeachment Threat: Allow The Law To Take Its Due Course- Muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.