Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man (10469 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by midol: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?

Even if i speak for myself and my relatives, i will still use the term "WE"

"Ebiere" means good woman. Iniye or Eniye means "My own" or better still "MINE"

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.

We yoruba muslims thank you for denouncing Biafra. It makes our heart happy that the oil in the SS will continue to flow to Danjuma, Mai deribe and the entire north. Thank you for hating the Ibos and wanting to stay with we yoruba and hausa in one nigeria. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by LecciGucci: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Indeed. You cannot be Ngozi evergreen.
I'm not concerned. I care less. Just curious why you guys cannot but lump these people into your struggle and speak for them, yet they are indifferent. Anyone from the minority tribes that disagrees with your iPod yoot is immediately tagged an "afonja". Of course, we have to step as well. And as far as this is a site for all Nigerians, I can comment on any thread I deem fit. Don't you agree?

my dear YORUBA MUSLIM leave Ngozi123 alone.
We still prefar ibos to bloodsucking hausas and treacherous yorubas..
Im from south south and i support biafra
Nobody forced me to decide.

6 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by LecciGucci: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Why are you running amok like someone has just been castrated? OK, I have noticed you...Now BOUNCE!

YORUBA MUSLIM spotted.
Sign nomba1.)They easily insult some1..
I can feel ur frustration bro

5 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by LecciGucci: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Demented ipof yoot. Not even a Muslim. you goofed on that one.

YORUBA MUSLIM spotted.
Sign number2.) They ar full of lies.
Sorry bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Anago5000: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy Ibos will never learn. Trying to force people (even Ijaws who support Biafra) into their Igbotic enterprise called Biafra cheesy
mr Akin.how is this thread ur business you ogbomosho agbero park? dont you have better thing to engage urself with.look at his wr1 nk1ed face like ch1.mp.

4 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ChessEnthusiast: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
LecciGucci:

YORUBA MUSLIM spotted. Sign number2.) They ar full of lies. Sorry bro.
lol... you're one funny dude.

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

you're a stack illiterate for thinking that south south is one

be informed that igbos are also in those south south we have majority of igbos in Delta rivers and i hope you're not counting those people as your phantom South South that doesn't want Biafra.
ibibio people has proven to be loyal and brothers to igbos at least they stood by us those days so mr man ijaw is a minority in ND deal with the truth.

kiss the truth

Which Tribe is the majority in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
even if i speak only on behalf of my family, i will use the term "we". So if are a an Ijaw person, just prove your self by leaving a sentence using the language.. If you can't do that, then you don't belong here.

Pursue me na,MF
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by cheruv: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
"tebe tekpe-sin". Ooh that hurt right?

I hate to argue with geopolical slaves.

You want my support yet you ridicule me because, I don't support your ideology.

[s]Honestly I love Ibos, i just hate Biafrans becuase only ignorant folks like u r there[/s].

This is similar to what my friend said when we were in year one..

I love Chelsea but I don't like football grin
And we had to ask him, "guy na handball Chelsea dey play?" undecided

7 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by AkinPhysicist: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anago5000:
mr Akin.how is this thread ur business you ogbomosho agbero park? dont you have better thing to engage urself with.look at his wr1 nk1ed face like ch1.mp.

cheesy e pain am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by cheruv: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
see paining. Largest Tribe in the south-South Ijaw. 4th largest in the whole country u dare call it a Minority tribe? I pity you. Keep deluding yourself that you have Igbos in South-south.
In the sixties the Igbo population was roughly 12M while that of the Rukwo(that's what we call Ijo in Igbo) was a paltry 700000...mind you the Ibibio country was 3.2M then.
So how did the 4th largest shit come about? shocked

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Anago5000: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy e pain am cheesy
what pains me most is ur ugly 1ook.agbero park
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by AkinPhysicist: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anago5000:
what pains me most is ur ugly 1ook.agbero park

cheesy no vex now pesin no fit play wit u? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims thank you for denouncing Biafra. It makes our heart happy that the oil in the SS will continue to flow to Danjuma, Mai deribe and the entire north. Thank you for hating the Ibos and wanting to stay with we yoruba and hausa in one nigeria. grin grin
can't you agitate for biafra without mentioning oils?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Anago5000: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy no vex now pesin no fit play wit u? cheesy
vamoose frm my mention joor

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by AkinPhysicist: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anago5000:
vamoose frm my mention joor

cheesy c painment cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by midol: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Afriifa:
can't you agitate for biafra without mentioning oils?

AFRI(CAN) IFA, My yoruba brother please we must continue to claim to be Ijaws who hate Iboes and hausa/fulani who steal oil billion. How can we yorubas survive without Ijaw oil?

SS must hate SE in the name of Ifa. This will make us happy under our brown roofs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Ngozi123(f): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Indeed. You cannot be Ngozi evergreen.
I'm not concerned. I care less. Just curious why you guys cannot but lump these people into your struggle and speak for them, yet they are indifferent. Anyone from the minority tribes that disagrees with your iPod yoot is immediately tagged an "afonja". Of course, we have to step as well. And as far as this is a site for all Nigerians, I can comment on any thread I deem fit. Don't you agree?

You can comment on whichever thread you like but you can't come and speak for a group that you're not a part of whilst condemning others for doing so. There's a word for that... hypocrisy.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by basilo102: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol, Who want to share a country with ogogoro drinking Ijaws?? Just stop emasculating others including Igbos with your We "south south"
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ikechu1: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2017
basilo102:
Lol, Who want to share a country with ogogoro drinking Ijaws?? Just stop emasculating others including Igbos with your We "south south"

He's not ijaw nor from SS. You guys seriously need to stop falling for every idiot claim here. Like how couldn't y'all see this was an attempt from the waste to try and get una insult ijaws after reading the girl's comment.
It's the same thing he did after uwuechue article. SMH at some of una gullibility

Only those mocking him saw through the nonsense.
shame

Cc:Ngozi123
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Ngozi123(f): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2017
ikechu1:

He's not ijaw nor from SS. You guys seriously need to stop falling for every idiot claim here. Like how couldn't y'all see this was an attempt from the waste to try and get una insult ijaws after reading the girl's comment.
It's the same thing he did after uwuechue article. SMH at some of una gullibility

Only those mocking him saw through the nonsense.
shame

Cc:Ngozi123

shocked I don't see what benefit there is in pretending to be from another tribe... I literally thought that he had no reason to lie that's why I didn't suspect him.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Cjrane2: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2017
OIL is the ONLY REASON Fulanis want to be in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by kettle84(m): 3:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?

Even if i speak for myself and my relatives, i will still use the term "WE"

"Ebiere" means good woman. Iniye or Eniye means "My own" or better still "MINE"

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.
keep deceiving yourself .what the nonsense is no pure igbo breed in SS .it is igbo or nothing. igbos are in SS!

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ChessEnthusiast: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

You can comment on whichever thread you like but you can't come and speak for a group that you're not a part of whilst condemning others for doing so. There's a word for that... hypocrisy.
I have not spoken for anyone and I haven't written in the affirmative. If you're looking for a classic definition of hypocrisy, you'd look in the mirror and you'd see it. IPod and everything they represent is synonymous to hypocrisy.
You want to be alone, you want to be separated from the awusa and afonja but yet still want to be lumped together with the oil rich minorities - that is hypocrisy.

We all know why....Ippod be like "SS, we want you to share your oil with us only. don't share it with the abokis and afonjas" Isn't that the reason for the attachee by force? We all know what you guys are eyeing...It was the same thing ojuiku eyed when he declared biafrauud. He wanted the oil in the oil rich SS for himself and his people alone. Reason why he was pissed when gowon created twelve additional states, knowing that he would lose control of the oil rich region.
The biafraaa war was all about oil - kiss the truth here!

The known SS posters here don't go about opening thread seeking Biafra...Even the avengers have reiterated several times that they do not have any problem with Nigeria. all they want is a fair allocation of oil blocs and reversal to regionalism which is what every reasonable person is clamouring for bar the northerners.

IPod is the one who won't mind their business. creating non existing maps while lumping every oil rich region in it. They are guilty of the same thing they blame Nigeria for.

Now, my friend, that's the hypocrisy of the highest degree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by RickyTan: 5:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Ekinematics:

Do not waste your time arguing with these Biafrans.
They'll never learn. Ibos and their attache by force.....

attach what?1? You can complain from now until Christ come - that is your problem. Fact is the lower river niger territory including rivers state is majority Igbo by far.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2017
ikechu1:

When I read this I knew instantly this clown is not SS.

Then looking through his old post, everything is ND this, ND that...trying way too hard to be ND.

Then bam, in the beginning he was "ika" or as he stupidly misspelled it "eka" then all of a sudden when the account returned to NL he's now ijaw.

Yorubas are truly the most pathetic people on earth. Barely even waste my time on you people's usual shameful act on social media. Anyway I'm not shocked SE Igbo fell for your crap.
fool. Did u see that name "Uwueche" as the orignal creator of that piece? You are too dull. Check the patent right. Check my last sentence
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2017
midol:

i rather love a yoruba man, who i have been living peaceful with. (ondo ijaws) than support and ibo man who will backstab me latter on. Why not agitate for your republic without mentioning oils, are the five states in sout-east too small for a new country.

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

my dear YORUBA MUSLIM leave Ngozi123 alone.
We still prefar ibos to bloodsucking hausas and treacherous yorubas..
Im from south south and i support biafra
Nobody forced me to decide.
lol "i am from south south and i support biafra" are you kidding me? U be ibo abeg forget south south.

2 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

YORUBA MUSLIM spotted.
Sign nomba1.)They easily insult some1..
I can feel ur frustration bro
lol. U r so funny. Why not just ignore if i was fake to u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Predicts Major Upset In Presidential Election / Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.