Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man (10745 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Anago5000:
mr Akin.how is this thread ur business you ogbomosho agbero park? dont you have better thing to engage urself with.look at his wr1 nk1ed face like ch1.mp.
lol why are you hurt? U funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
forgiveness:

Which Tribe is the majority in Delta state?
ignore the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by LecciGucci: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
lol "i am from south south and i support biafra" are you kidding me? U be ibo abeg forget south south.

Ok sir watever u bliv! But my post wasnt for u
Unless u cant see
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

Ok sir watever u bliv! But my post wasnt for u
Unless u cant see
u are awfully funny

3 Likes

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by oxmale: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2017
ikechu1:

When I read this I knew instantly this clown is not SS.

Then looking through his old post, everything is ND this, ND that...trying way too hard to be ND.

Then bam, in the beginning he was "ika" or as he stupidly misspelled it "eka" then all of a sudden when the account returned to NL he's now ijaw.

Yorubas are truly the most pathetic people on earth. Barely even waste my time on you people's usual shameful act on social media. Anyway I'm not shocked SE Igbo fell for your crap.
lol

Haha.. God catch am
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by timecapsule: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Maybe they bought you over with a price to denied your people.....?
If i may ask you, if NIGERIA divide today, but Niger Delta have to emerge with any part to make up as country. Which part will you suggest for to emerge with...........?
We SE are not seeking for peoples to live as country with. But i know many tribe in Nigeria are seeking for our fevour.
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?

Even if i speak for myself and my relatives, i will still use the term "WE"

"Ebiere" means good woman. Iniye or Eniye means "My own" or better still "MINE"

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
timecapsule:
Maybe they bought you over with a price to denied your people.....?
If i may ask you, if NIGERIA divide today, but Niger Delta have to emerge with any part to make up as country. Which part will you suggest for to emerge with...........?
We SE are not seeking for peoples to live as country with. But i know many tribe in Nigeria are seeking for our fevour.
. Many tribes. Just wait for them to declare their support for you, why force your struggle on them. Or are you saying that the 5 south-eastern states alone is too small to make a country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?

Even if i speak for myself and my relatives, i will still use the term "WE"

"Ebiere" means good woman. Iniye or Eniye means "My own" or better still "MINE"

I don't know why Ibos loves to force their brothership on other tribes in South-South.

Note: there is no pure ibo breed in Niger Delta. Stop forcing your self on them.. The sooner the better.

I put it to you that you aren't a south-south person you complicated your identity and exposed your afonjaism in the first paragraph(by using the word"we"wink and in the last paragraph(by using the word "them"wink so just concentrate on your tribe and save us(Niger deltans)your deceptive sermon.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:

and no one is forcing you guys infact I'll withdraw my support of anything that will comprise ijaw, uhorbo itshekiri they can remain in Nigeria to be tormented.
we're only concerned about our igbo brothers living in ND and other south south tribes that want to be with Us including our ibibio brothers.

so you see you guys are free to remain in Nigeria forever cool

Bros, ignore that fool. he is not a niger deltan.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by timecapsule: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2017
That is not what i mean. B ut am trying let you know that many are out there to put division among SE and SS.
Afriifa:
. Many tribes. Just wait for them to declare their support for you, why force your struggle on them. Or are you saying that the 5 south-eastern states alone is too small to make a country?
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Freedom2016:

Useless afonja! Very disappointed in the Igbos replying this imposter. Don't you guys know by now this is an afonja?

Read the foolish guy statement in the first paragraph and also in the last paragraph you will definitely see how he exposed his afonjaism.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
"tebe tekpe-sin". Ooh that hurt right?

I hate to argue with geopolical slaves.

You want my support yet you ridicule me because, I don't support your ideology.

Honestly I love Ibos, i just hate Biafrans becuase only ignorant folks like u r there.

Guy, you can go ahead and deceive us by speaking some niger delta dialect you leant but i still put it to you that you aren't any Niger delta.

You conscience(if you have any)knows that.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Guy, you can go ahead and deceive us by speaking some niger delta dialect you leant but i still put it to you that you aren't any Niger delta.

You conscience(if you have any)knows that.
if you have all the time to post that in order to refute my claims. Then i really think you should be worried. Because i do speak Isoko little too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2017
timecapsule:
That is not what i mean. B ut am trying let you know that many are out there to put division among SE and SS.
there is no division in between south-south and south east. Believe it or not i love ibos. I have a very good ibo freind from Imo his name is Nnamdi. I av another good sweetheart friend of mine from enugu state. I dear all of them. I love ibos generally i only don't like it when they agitate for a separate country outside nigeria. Let me tell. No matter the circumstances befalling this country, i rather choose to be in this country than leave it to join another country join termed "biafra". I have many reasons. God never made a mistake for making me a Nigerian.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Bros, ignore that fool. he is not a niger deltan.
the funny part of it is that,i am bloody niger deltan and you can't change that. You know why? My biological parents are from two states. Delta/Bayelsa. N not just there my grany is from Buguma. rivers state.. The bad news is that they all Izon, except for my grandpa who has biological links with my uhrobo cousins at gbaigolo. Bomadi LG. Delta state. I am a real Nightmare for you bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by cheruv: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
i rather love a yoruba man, who i have been living peaceful with. (ondo ijaws) than support and ibo man who will backstab me latter on. Why not agitate for your republic without mentioning oils, are the five states in sout-east too small for a new country.
Thanks for accepting your Yoruba nature cool
Now vamoose!!! angry

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2017
cheruv:

Thanks for accepting your Yoruba nature cool
Now vamoose!!! angry
u think you ibos are smart huh. Pretending to love us but really wana use us. U are to daft to understand that sometimes u need to prentend to be a fool in other to fool the fool who think is fooling you. I will create a topic very soon. You with solid proves from nairaland that igbos don't like the Niger Deltans but only remember them when they want their Biafra. All your comments counts. I will show all of it. And all the tribes in niger delta would see your true colours. Just give me some weeks. I am your nightmare in South-South. My article will even ignite millions of us to continue resisting biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
the funny part of it is that,i am bloody niger deltan and you can't change that. You know why? My biological parents are from two states. Delta/Bayelsa. N not just there my grany is from Buguma. rivers state.. The bad news is that they all Izon, except for my grandpa who has biological links with my uhrobo cousins at gbaigolo. Bomadi LG. Delta state. I am a real Nightmare for you bro.

Abeg, who ask you all these questions. do you know what? as you write the impostor in you comes out more, imagine you an afonja being connected to all Niger delta communities.
Mbok, why not add Degema too and Sagbama.

Anu mpam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
if you have all the time to post that in order to refute my claims. Then i really think you should be worried. Because i do speak Isoko little too.

Lol, i am here to burst your type lies cos am a Niger deltan(ikwerre) and a student of NK school of history/Thought ask your fellow impostors i have bursted their lies and they will tell you more.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Afriifa:
u think you ibos are smart huh. Pretending to love us but really wana use us. U are to daft to understand that sometimes u need to prentend to be a fool in other to fool the fool who think is fooling you. I will create a topic very soon. You with solid proves from nairaland that igbos don't like the Niger Deltans but only remember them when they want their Biafra. All your comments counts. I will show all of it. And all the tribes in niger delta would see your true colours. Just give me some weeks. I am your nightmare in South-South. My article will even ignite millions of us to continue resisting biafra.
[/s]

Damn. Didn't realise this ish is hurting you this bad. Whenever you're bold enough to squeak here on politics board...we'll be here to deal with you.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2017
iSlayer2:

Damn. Didn't realise this ish is hurting you this bad. Whenever you're bold enough to squeak here on politics board...we'll be here to deal with you.
lol. Let's see. I will mention you when i create the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by midol: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
i rather love a yoruba man, who i have been living peaceful with. (ondo ijaws) than support and ibo man who will backstab me latter on. Why not agitate for your republic without mentioning oils, are the five states in sout-east too small for a new country.

Mr Ifa, my brother you are yoruba 'we Ss' like me but I enjoy it when you claim to be 'Ijaw who hate Iboes and love yoruba muslims skulls'.

I agree with you that SS must hate SE. Insha Allahu. grin
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Lol, i am here to burst your type lies cos am a Niger deltan(ikwerre) and a student of NK school of history/Thought ask your fellow impostors i have bursted their lies and they will tell you more.
let's laugh together. Hahahahah. Ur lies would hurt u. I promis u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by midol: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Abeg, who ask you all these questions. do you know what? as you write the impostor in you comes out more, imagine you an afonja being connected to all Niger delta communities.
Mbok, why not add Degema too and Sagbama.

Anu mpam.
Please allow my yoruba brother Mr AfriIFA to claim to be Ijaw who hate iboes in peace. We yoruba muslims are angry with ibo people who keep burst our yoruba 'We SS' brothers. Allow us to claim SS in peace. grin
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. Let's see. I will mention you when i create the topic

Great
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
let's laugh together. Hahahahah. Ur lies would hurt u. I promis u

Am not hurt cos you are destined to be doomed.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
midol:

Mr Ifa, my brother you are yoruba 'we Ss' like me but I enjoy it when you claim to be 'Ijaw who hate Iboes and love yoruba muslims skulls'.

lol. Come change my identiy na. U r not from south-south. I dare you to tell me your tribe. Coward. I don't love yorubas the way i love ibos. Get that straight into your head, your types keep making me hate biafra. When people doesn't support ur ideologies the best way to respect mutual feelings, is to try convince them to see the lights in your quest. But rather you attack them n call them names. Try to ridicule them. Men i pity you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
midol:

lol. Come change my identiy na. U r not from south-south. I dare you to tell me your tribe. Coward. I don't love yorubas the way i love ibos. Get that straight into your head, your types keep making me hate biafra. When people doesn't support ur ideologies the best way to respect mutual feelings, is to try convince them to see the lights in your quest. But rather you attack them n call them names. Try to ridicule them. N u want my support? Lol when will u guys try to reason with wisdom?
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Am not hurt cos you are destined to be doomed.
millions of you can't shut me. U should be worried. If u like call more of your brothers to attack me here. I won't give up because you just can't change my Identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2017
midol:

Mr AfriIFA Please allow my yoruba muslim brother to claim to be Ijaw who hate iboes in peaceful. We yoruba muslims are angry with ibo people who keep burst our yoruba 'We SS' brothers. Allow us to claim SS in peace. grin
lol. Men you have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ocelot2006(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:

and no one is forcing you guys infact I'll withdraw my support of anything that will comprise ijaw, uhorbo itshekiri they can remain in Nigeria to be tormented.
we're only concerned about our igbo brothers living in ND and other south south tribes that want to be with Us including our ibibio brothers.

so you see you guys are free to remain in Nigeria forever cool

You may want to rule out the Ibibios from "Biafra". That Biafra's no 2 man was Ibibio doesnt mean the majority are keen on joining you folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
millions of you can't shut me. U should be worried. If u like call more of your brothers to attack me here. I won't give up because you just can't change my Identity.

Imagine who is talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue / Threat Of Emergency Rule: The Position Of Anambra Council Of Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.