Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man (10484 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ShakaZullu(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
ocelot2006:

You may want to rule out the Ibibios from "Biafra". That Biafra's no 2 man was Ibibio doesnt mean the majority are keen on joining you folks
[/s]
that one inconsequential element on nairaland said so doesn't mean so

have a nice day
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by AkinPhysicist: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy I love this thread - Ibos are really desperate for SS oil cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

Imagine who is talking.
keep getting hurt. Its ur headache
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy I love this thread - Ibos are really desperate for SS oil cheesy
no mind them. I wonder why them no agitate for biafra since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
keep getting hurt. Its ur headache

I no send u oooo.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

I no send u oooo.
i am the wrong guy.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afriifa:
i am the wrong guy.

Ape
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by OneNaira6: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
fool. Did u see that name "Uwueche" as the orignal creator of that piece? You are too dull. Check the patent right. Check my last sentence

Uwueche was what?

I was going to serve out my ban peacefully but that your pathetic lies just had to be stumped. You are not even ashamed of your pitiful self

This is The link of that page
https://www.nairaland.com/3364801/re-origin-delta-igbo-indisputable

Maybe you forgot you listed YOURSELF as The source

Maybe you forgot that you even wrote up at that link that it was A REPLY to uwueche article.

Lastly uwueche is from OGWASHI-UKU who aren't Ika.

You afonja are some of the dumbest, pitiful clowns I've ever met

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by OneNaira6: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2017
So can someone tell Me What in my exposure of the op' s fakeness deserve the deletion of the exposure and I'm banned

No wonder this forum is going to the dogs and many of it's attendee keep leaving. No wonder

nairaland is the equivalency of Stormfront.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by OneNaira6: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
the funny part of it is that,i am bloody niger deltan and you can't change that. You know why? My biological parents are from two states. Delta/Bayelsa. N not just there my grany is from Buguma. rivers state.. The bad news is that they all Izon, except for my grandpa who has biological links with my uhrobo cousins at gbaigolo. Bomadi LG. Delta state. I am a real Nightmare for you bro.

Ika to Ijaw.

Tufiakwa for whatever created yorubas. How an entire tribe constantly do thr same shameful and pitiful act.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2017
OneNaira6:

Ika to Ijaw.

Tufiakwa for whatever created yorubas. How an entire tribe constantly do thr same shameful and pitiful act.
lol. If you ain't dumb u would av known that. D last source afrifa was a hype to myself for bringing the information to Nairaland. The orignal creator Uwueche is there. I know very well that u also know dat i am Ijaw. Don't worry i will show you were i got that whole piece so you can free your self from this torment.

Here take it, check both dates before you showcase your daftness the more. Hahahaaha smiles. I love ur courage u r bent on making me look stupid, try harded bro.

www.edoworld.net/Origin_Of_Delta_Igbo_Indisputable.html
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2017
macluvph1:

Ape
lol. I feel ur fustration bro. Is like that.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by macluvph1(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. I feel ur fustration bro. Is like that.

Young man, you are the one that is frustrated.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Afriifa(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2017
OneNaira6:

Ika to Ijaw.

come on don't tell me you didn't see my previous quote.. Lol why are you silent now?
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
timsTNA:

Resource control slaves. You people were told by Hausa/Yoruba that Igbos wanted you in Biafra cos of oil. After the war ended, and the won back the oil wells, did the Hausa/Yoruba hand over the oil wells to you which they helped 'liberate'. They kept them for themselves. When you south south start being objective in your thinking and stop being spoon fed with dangerous thought patterns against Igbos and their Ideology, that's when I'll start taking you serious.

Igbos clamored for their own country in the 60s because this contraption favors only the North, but it is now you South South are coming to the same realization , after 50 years.
Don't mind those jack asses that think with their nyash. All I pray for is the unity of indi'Igbo in the entire Igbo seven speaking states, then we can call this mofo's bluff to order. Indi'ara. sad

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by ocelot2006(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
1shortblackboy:
the people of d south south have since before independence till now been engaging d federal government peacefully and also violence on d control of its resources. However they dont consider d biafra option as viable to them. So dont sit there and talk like they are passive to the issues affecting them. What u guys fail to understand is that they are sympathetic to Ur struggle they even hope u achieve ur goals but ur struggle and theirs is different so stop d attachment by force

Abeg tell them. I find arguing with these Biafran wannabes quite tiring. 'best you leave them to their dream. They still don't know that they do themselves a great disservice with their claim of SS lands/forceful attachment. Apparently lessons have not been learnt by some from the last civil war. So hey, let them be.

1 Like

Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by kinguwem: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
ShakaZullu:

and no one is forcing you guys infact I'll withdraw my support of anything that will comprise ijaw, uhorbo itshekiri they can remain in Nigeria to be tormented.
we're only concerned about our igbo brothers living in ND and other south south tribes that want to be with Us including our ibibio brothers.

so you see you guys are free to remain in Nigeria forever cool
The ibibios are not interested in Biafra. We want restructuring & resource control.
Re: An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afriifa:
We don't hate the Ibos, we just don't want to be part of BIAFRA.

Is that too hard to understand?
Igbos don't want to be part of nigger-area.

Is that too hard to understand?

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Osogbo Freedom Park Re-named Nelson Mandela Park: Aregbesola / Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.