Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused (2927 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by mavelos1o(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2017
So my 2yr relationship is now hanging by a thread.
She is already making plans to leave Nigeria for Rome and it makes me feel like she's leaving me behind. She's promising me that we can still make it work but i don't believe that. I know how humans behave when they are not being watched. I feel bad because we've been working hard to keep the relationship strong but she suddenly decided to travel. Like she doesn't consider me at all. What should i do?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by casttlebarbz(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
if you love something set it free, if it comes back its yours, but if it doesn't its never yours

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

I know how u feel but the issue now is that...

U have not tried to mk it work n yet u hv given up....dts FAILURE already.

Dem tell u say e nor dey happen?

Wait till it goes wrong n even then try ur best to fix it.

Optimists will say it will always work.
Pessimists will say it will neva work.
Realists will say lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by darbeelicous(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Move on dude, she z gone!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Tynasparks(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Just have faith and stop being negative tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by BlackDBagba: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Gone with the wind! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Greenbullet(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
dude,she is gone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Medunah: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Gone with the wind! grin
Lol, bet why are u like this??

Op, just be optimistic bout the whole thing.....and if it doesn't work out, move on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by sweettease(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
casttlebarbz:
if you love something set it free, if it comes back its yours, but if it doesn't its never yours
this is the best thing you can do, you can't impose anything on her especially if she isn't your wife
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
So, because she's dating you she should not go for greener pastures again huhundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by uchman(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Rome?
If she is not going there for education
Forget it
She is going for prostitution...
No one cries over a prostitute
Harsh but truth

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2017
mavelos1o:
So my 2yr relationship is now hanging by a thread.
She is already making plans to leave Nigeria for Rome and it makes me feel like she's leaving me behind. She's promising me that we can still make it work but i don't believe that. I know how humans behave when they are not being watched. I feel bad because we've been working hard to keep the relationship strong but she suddenly decided to travel. Like she doesn't consider me at all. What should i do?
Let her go Na.Sheybe girls plenty?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Youngpo413: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
What will be will be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by succyreal(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Guy just have it in mind that the girl is gone cos she will be introduced to new things, an will be meeting new people. we all know how women behaves, pls just zero your mind from her and move on. even if she comes back she can't be the same again. i once have had a girl I trusted but wen she travel to the east everything change.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by mavelos1o(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
succyreal:
Guy just have it in mind that the girl is gone cos she will be introduced to new things, an will be meeting new people. we all know how women behaves, pls just zero your mind from her and move on. even if she comes back she can't be the same again. i once have had a girl I trusted but wen she travel to the east everything change.

That's my fear. She's already changing sef. She has not even traveled. Now she's being cautious with what she does with me. She hardly has time for me. She's the kind of person that travels to a place and she becomes different overnight, zero phone calls or texting. and she will always avoid a long conversation by saying she's busy. that's why i'm having many thoughts about her going very far.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
She will come back with Roman pussy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Mille: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op don't worry. She is going to Europe but she is Black.

Most Black women in Europe except UK are as single as Bleep. She might get pretty bleeped really well but most probably she is going to remain single whenever she chooses to come back home.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by smark61: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Gone with the wind! grin

Classic movie
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Cholls(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
my brother before you started the relationship didn't both of you discuss about your goals for the future..............all I see here is a brother that was used...

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Dammiesugar(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just start looking elsewhere. Most people who travel out these days don't think twice before settling down over there.

My bf left not up to a year now and he's already married over there. (He might even see my comment because he's still on Nairaland deceiving some girls)

Even my cousin's gf that went for masters said she isn't coming back anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by mavelos1o(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
we just had a deep discussion and it's clear. she doesn't plan on coming back. She wants her bearing to spoil when she gets there grin . well it's over. Bleep Love
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Whobedatte(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Just start looking elsewhere. Most people who travel out these days don't think twice before settling down over there.

My bf left not up to a year now and he's already married over there. (He might even see my comment because he's still on Nairaland deceiving some girls)

Even my cousin's gf that went for masters said she isn't coming back anymore.
LOL
Dami, let's hook up o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Barzinime(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is she from Edo?
if so, she only went there to hustle
She is coming back to you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by sammirano: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Believe she is gonee.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
If she still have two months to stay in 9ja just get her pregnant.... tongue please am not feeling fine in case of any problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
She is gone bro, talking from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Cholls(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
If she still have two months to stay in 9ja just get her pregnant.... tongue please am not feeling fine in case of any problem
my sister pele Pm me so i can refer u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by isidiwent: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Forget her & be a man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
She has been making plans to travel overseas and she was still involving herself in relationship. Mehn she's a selfish girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Medunah:

Lol, bet why are u like this??

Op, just be optimistic bout the whole thing.....and if it doesn't work out, move on
optimistic ke? All those hairy bald headed italian men that wont give a black woman breathing spacecheesy. When dem lick op's girlfriend plate finish she will discard op very fast.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
hehe babe wey don set her eyes on greener pasture u think she will be foolish to allow op get her prego?cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
mavelos1o:

That's my fear. She's already changing sef. She has not even traveled. Now she's being cautious with what she does with me. She hardly has time for me. She's the kind of person that travels to a place and she becomes different overnight, zero phone calls or texting. and she will always avoid a long conversation by saying she's busy. that's why i'm having many thoughts about her going very far.
you know this why bother in the first place, it wouldn't have been more hurtful if she ditch you out to next neighbour, better work on yourself, woman aren't worth what you think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet My New Girl Friend / Nigerian Big Boys Pose In Their Underwear / Christian Sister Shares Video Of Her Breast To Knee, Faces Justice (see Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.