Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused (2925 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by zanebaddo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
mavelos1o:

That's my fear. She's already changing sef. She has not even traveled. Now she's being cautious with what she does with me. She hardly has time for me. She's the kind of person that travels to a place and she becomes different overnight, zero phone calls or texting. and she will always avoid a long conversation by saying she's busy. that's why i'm having many thoughts about her going very far.
Guy are you making money? if you are you, it shouldn't be a problem when a woman leaves you but if you ain't then I can understand relatively how hard it can be for a poor guy to find love again.

it happened to me, she left I was broke, had nothing I missed her like mad but eventually when I started earning money I began to forget about her unfortunately my finace crumbled and I went back to missing her again. i guess I'm still missing her. God help me being poor is evil.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by Erudite01: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
you know this why bother in the first place, it wouldn't have been more hurtful if she ditch you out to next neighbour, better work on yourself, woman aren't worth what you think
lol @woman aren't worth what you think
My guy they are worth it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused by CAPSLOCKED: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
mavelos1o:
So my 2yr relationship is now hanging by a thread.
She is already making plans to leave Nigeria for Rome and it makes me feel like she's leaving me behind. She's promising me that we can still make it work but i don't believe that. I know how humans behave when they are not being watched. I feel bad because we've been working hard to keep the relationship strong but she suddenly decided to travel. Like she doesn't consider me at all. What should i do?

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, OR YOU'VE HUNG YOURSELF AFTER 1 YEAR?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? / Man Shares Chat With Friend's Babe Who Cursed Him For Refusing To Sex Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.