Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34180 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
tongue

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
you're the one who plagiarized access bank playstore pic and claimed its your account balance, you're the one who wanted to use it for a fictional wedding, youre the topic of discussion since yesterday AND I'M THE ATTENTION SEEKER, WHAT AN IRONY grin
k u want me to attack u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats so last year kiss bigger than that now , its ur choice the money no go affect anybody , i no dey ask u out so why i need to prove that its my account balance further isnt important , if i snap text alert una go say na fake text , i done talk finish believe wetin u want believe , my thread no be to explain anything but the answer a direct insult to my name , u and the rest can shout from now till forever my account balance is still the same , life isnt always as it seems
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
relax dear, stop acting up cuz of what peeps gon say... Be matured with him.. He will remove it once he can edit... So dude, you claiming to be rich?? Lol... You dont act one, so money sef can't locate you... It detest embarrassment just as this babe hates it... Be wise bro, and all you posted up there is as fake as your e-life, stop now and end your display of stupidity... My advise...

OK thanks for the advice, lemme take a pill and go offline.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by blackjack21(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Correctbro1:
you just too stupid to keep mute, a corporate organization can never make such a copyright error.. Not even last year but 2011...boy we all aren't your mate...respect your elderly and stop smearing us with your stupidity.. And you deposited18 million at once??boy easy now

Billion not million

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by LordZero(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
k u want me to attack u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats so last year kiss bigger than that now , its ur choice the money no go affect anybody , i no dey ask u out so why i need to prove that its my account balance further isnt important , if i snap text alert una go say na fake text , i done talk finish believe wetin u want believe , my thread no be to explain anything but the answer a direct insult to my name , u and the rest can shout from now till forever my account balance is still the same , life isnt always as it seems
hahahhahaaahhaha attack? Why would i fight you for living a lie and deceiving yourself, its ok o i no get time
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jude boy take it easy
we beleive youcheesy
judefcc:
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Lol crush on you.

I pray so cheesy
but I have to see you physically to assess the situation you mean.

Why I'm asking is that you have been on this Jude case since morning with so much concentration and dedication. sadsadsad
and I'm telling you that i wasn't online all this while so what are you talking about
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
SecondEva:
sorry ehn grin
MNGA!!!!
But seriously, this dude says he wants to make nairaland great again, Nairaland don suffer o grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Greenbullet(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
diz guy,why u still dey use lie take cover lie.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stretchi:

Yes dear but that Nigga gats style up for real,this is 2017
he'll always be jude

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Guy u don jonze. I won't kick you while you down tho.
But I do hope you learn from this, cos me sef dey shame for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Jude, please allow me the opportunity to sink you further in shame.

Here's a proper statement of account from Access Bank.

Notice the official signature at the end in pic 2. Notice the format in pic 1.

And compare with your business centre cut and fix

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718203_2017010914_27_54_jpegf5f053e3b161ea51a2cb91dfee935b86

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718208_2017010914_25_15_jpeg03dd1254b56bb0028436dec3aac2661e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4718217_2017010914_32_17_jpeg8f9d97381e30e1552d574d9f81332ad0
judefcc compare and constrast.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha attack? Why would i fight you for living a lie and deceiving yourself, its ok o i no get time
i no go insult anybody this year try my moniker last year cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Smellingmouth: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
See wetin Access Bank cause.. cheesy >>>

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Person wan contest for Mr Nairalandgrin This 2017 go make sensegrin
Chai, Rotflmao, grin grin grin

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
judefcc compare and constrast.
lezz cheesy cheesy cheesy its a softcopy that i snapped , who get time go print sometin for una cheesy cheesy cheesy , even if i carry u go bank go show u , u go still talk abeg rest , continue hating , i am enjoying it
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by midehi2(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
whats wrong wit u , can any1 edit thier profile? Ginaz pls be wise
Eeeyah! I feel you are telling the truth
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
But seriously, this dude says he wants to make nairaland great again, Nairaland don suffer o grin cheesy
i swear down grin

judeefcc MNGA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Kdiva(f): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by midehi2(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't care how u do it, just find a way to remove it. I don't want my pix on your profile. Please I hate embarrassment of any kind.
you should have told him to remove it since, not today he's bn busted, when I saw the profile I even thought you are his proud gf, to have displayed it on his profile

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is this on front-page? shocked
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
SecondEva:
i swear down grin

judeefcc MNGA!!!!!
Lol, Manga koo Bukake ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by rabazamba: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:

Snap the text alert.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Twizzy30(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Correctbro01 epp me pls
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ok
we should leave jude to enjoy his life lies
mhisbliss:
and I'm telling you that i wasn't online all this while so what are you talking about
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
MadJay:
Ok
we should leave jude to enjoy his life lies
I'm done already
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by midehi2(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
See wetin Access Bank cause.. cheesy >>>

educated clown cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
JUDE WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP DOING IT

YOU OWE NOBODY ANY EXPLANATION FOR WHATEVER YOU DO HERE

WHETHER THE STATEMENT IS REAL OR NOT FRANKLY I DON'T GIVE A FIG 'IS IT MY MONEY'

THOSE SAYING IT'S 'FRAUD' WHAT DO YOU CALL A GUY HIDING BEHIND FEMALE MONIKER?

MY GUY TOMORROW SNAP PICTURE OF RIVERS STATE GOVT. HOUSE AND SAY YOUR FATHER JUST BUILT IT

LET WHO WANTS TO JUMP INSIDE ATLANTIC OCEAN DO SO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by vedah: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes naugrin

Send my greetings to her pls.

Are you on Bbm now?
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MadJay: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good to know
Its not worth the time

You still need to tell what's a green goosmiley
mhisbliss:
I'm done already
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
lezz cheesy cheesy cheesy its a softcopy that i snapped , who get time go print sometin for una cheesy cheesy cheesy , even if i carry u go bank go show u , u go still talk abeg rest , continue hating , i am enjoying it
i am not lezz, please.

how come soft copy has page 1 in your screenshot na? if you requested ai statement of account sent to your mobile or computer, 'page 1' wont appear.

because you printed it out from a cyber cafe and edited it that is why the pages are numbered.

jude, realise there are people here smarter than you. you need to change friends so your brain can start thinking fast. your fake account balance says you deposited 18 million on new year day. jude the personal deposit for savings account is 1 million for individuals and 10 million from coporate bodies. if you deposited 18 million on new year day (when banks don't even open) you will be in jail by now.

broke, dummy-dumb-dumb

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.