Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

“I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy (2357 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by BiafranPound: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Popular relationship consultant and love doctor Joro Olumofin, recently shared the story of a man who claims to have slept with all the girls who heard he lives in Banana Island, Lagos.

According to the story sent in by a Lagos big boy who wanted to remain anonymous, girls have become 'hungry' and fall very easily for him after he tells them he lives in Banana Island.He said some even go ahead to pose for pictures in is house. See what he said below:"You asked me to send a mail. Well, this is it. Anytime I tell a girl i live in Banana Island, their eyes open like i’m their saviour or I’m JESUS Christ. What the hell! Why are our girls so hungry? Every girl I've told I live there, i end up f*cking. Where is the challenge Joro? These girls are so easy.

There was this girl, she refused to leave my house o. She took selfie and pictures beside all my cars. When i saw her IG post i almost threw up. This one girl was asking me if i'm Linda IKeji's neighbour, and can i take her to Linda's house? WTF!!! Are we on excursion?The girls I have come across who are decent are the rich kids and girls who have their own money. The rest are RIP to their p*ssy. I'll chop them and discard them until they learn. Happy Sunday.". See the screenshot below:

source: https://gossip.naij.com/1081419-i-sleep-girl-hears-i-live-banana-island-lagos-big-boy.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4784803779

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Florblu(f): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
I can't blame you I blame US.
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by midehi2(f): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Florblu:
exactly, with his mango head
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by giftedheart1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am not really surprised. some ofthe supposed girls are monkeys...and what do you expect of a monkey at the mention of banana? Apologies to the decent few ones among them!

2 Likes

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Ghost21(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Big fool, see head! Your mate done scatter pinkin all over the house, and you are here bursting with this toy rented apartment na your mate build am oh, idiota.
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Contrabanned: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Life is a teacher; the more we live, the more we learn. It's certain that some will never learn
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by LaDolceVita: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
As far as i can tell, except the minority of upper class rich girls and some sheltered girls in the other classes who grew up with strict parents, almost all interactions with Nigerian girls are transactional.

Ie, they're looking for a come up. In this guys case, it's his house in Banana Island (which i assume is an exclusive district in Lagos?), in my case once a girl hears my accent and that i live abroad, the deal is basically done.

They funniest ones are the girls who have enough sense not to be too open about it but a few days after meeting they suddenly start randomly talking about how they can't pay their rent or how their phone is broken or how their car is so old hahaha.

Tbh i ain't even mad at them. It's what being brought up in a deprived country causes. Girls learn very early that demand for their pussy is high and it's natural they would exploit it.

But it's made me wary of dating outside my circle though. I try not to be a snob but a girl with ulterior motives is a girl you cannot trust.

3 Likes

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Purpletee(f): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
girls always looking for the easy way out since B.C.100
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Recycled shii...grin

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
When I dropped a thread on 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them "Hungry Ladies", stupedinluv and co almost lynched me.

Shey una don see as una counterparts dey disgrace una? Am not saying y'll are hungry but the rate of hungry ladies have increased.
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
wristbangle:
When I dropped a thread on 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them "Hungry Ladies", stupedinluv and co almost lynched me.

Shey una don see as una counterparts dey disgrace una? Am not saying y'll are hungry but the rate of hungry ladies have increased.
grin grin
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Cholls(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
my brother ride on joor na ya time use am well..........who run d world?

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Ugoeze2016: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
See your mango head. You will chop and empty them why not enlighten them? You think that you are smart and doing the girls, rich boy you are doing yourself. #richboysmallbananamangoheadmalewhore smiley

1 Like

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by raquel97: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
What an achievement sad

1 Like

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by dotman4real007(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
why una dey vex for the guy na? He is saying the truth, some girls can kill just to take selfie in banana island, if he wants to do justice to some stupid gold diggers he is free!!

1 Like

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by solbinho: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Mumu snitches
Florblu:
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by solbinho: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2017
U sure abt?? Arindin
Estharfabian:

Recycled shii...grin

Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by solbinho: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Leach everywhere
Re: “I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
wristbangle:

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do 9ja Women Find It Difficult To Squirt / Cute Ladies Advertize Sugar Mummies Business (pictures) / Photos: Check Out These 3 Romantic Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.