Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of (3272 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by AceDomino(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is the disturbing moment a couple were filmed getting very close with each other on a public bus in full view of shocked passengers for three full minutes the pair straddled one-another, simulated sex acts, and swigged from a bottle of beer.

Onlookers filmed in horror as the pair gyrated their hips together and the woman even exposed her breast as the man kissed it.

This is the moment a loved-up couple put on a very amorous display on a public bus to the horror of their fellow passengers.

At one point she even exposes her breast as he kisses it in full view of the other people on board.

The pair also simulate sex acts while the bus moves through traffic.

While the man remains facing forward, the woman makes eye contact with passengers behind her, but apparently feels no shame.

She even looks directly at the camera capturing her actions, but carries on regardless.

After almost three minutes the footage cuts out, though it does not appear the couple were intending to stop.

It is not known exactly when or where the footage was captured, but it appeared online on Sunday where it has since gone viral.

Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by saintikechi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
this one gave me a hard on.
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin

LefuLefu cumman down hia... cheesy bring ur trousers abeg...
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by ikp120(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wey the video na? undecided sad
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

LefuLefu cumman down hia... cheesy bring ur trousers abeg...
i am here wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink.....with my trousers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@op
what are my eyez seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

i am here wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink.....with my trousers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@op
what are my eyez seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

Hahahahah...maybe a live show sha...
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by AceDomino(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
ikp120:
Wey the video na? undecided sad

Was a video mentioned?
Re: Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of by ikp120(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
AceDomino:

Was a video mentioned?
Read the topic and post again please. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / Did She Deserve This? / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.