Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (3151 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by mhisbliss(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Lol u tall? Show me ur pics or idonbelive it
cant, but if you wanna see it check my last diary update
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm i want to ask u sumfin please can u keep it back of ur head, its secret sunfin o
mhisbliss:
cant, but if you wanna see it check my last diary update

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by columbus007(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Your family tree could end up the next generation of dwarf,ok bye....
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
cornel00:
I know that when it comes to sharing and solving problems, Nairalanders are second to none.

This is an issue that has been bothering me for the past 2 years when i first introduced my girlfriend to my mother, i am about to tie the knot with my girl but the problem is that she's too short for my mother's likeness coupled with the fact that i'm also short as well, my mum has always wanted me to marry someone taller than i am to balance my height so as not to give birth to short children.
Now i find myself confused on whether to follow my mum's advice or to leave my long term girlfriend, who has been there for me, whom i only dream of spending the rest of my life with, she has been loving and caring ever since i met her, that's why am sharing this problem with you (my fellow Nairalanders)

Follow your heart.

Get ready to birth short kids. What my dear mum calls 'kpukpuyeke'.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Hmm i want to ask u sumfin please can u keep it back of ur head, its secret sunfin o
ask
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by valicious1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Estharfabian:

You wanna birth dwarfs, sweetie? grin

genetic could be A biitch sometimes. My dad's very Tall and Everyone of my brothers are super tall, and I came out pretty Imp like. like my mom. cry don't make 'em kiddies hate you forever.

Okay, I'm being a biatch. please follow your heart. if you love her enough, then, please go ahead. smiley
Stop talking like a f00l. I'm sure you're not aware that 'imp' means a small demon. Choose your words wisely

1 Like

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Can i PM u?
mhisbliss:
ask
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by mhisbliss(f): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Can i PM u?
but you already did
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
If both of you are tt, you will surely never tall son or daughter but if one but if one has Tt, even if the other is tt, you stand a chance of having a tall child, but love matters more to me
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
valicious1:

Stop talking like a f00l. I'm sure you're not aware that 'imp' means a small demon. Choose your words wisely

Lol.grin

so, I came out like A Lil demon. bloody what?
Dude, I'm A big GOT fan. Ofcourse I know what Imp means. I have a big crush on Tyrion lannister. grin

And please, Neztime, try not to show off the Uncivilised, brutish, subhuman, Uncultured, Jungle part of You. you could've easily passed your point across without the derogatory tag.
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls do u mind replyin d PM
mhisbliss:
but you already did
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by mhisbliss(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Pls do u mind replyin d PM
i forgot my password
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Can i talk to u on phone if u dont mind
mhisbliss:
i forgot my password
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oga picture of you and ur fiancée or ..... grin
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by mhisbliss(f): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Can i talk to u on phone if u dont mind
my close friends on nairaland don't have my number and you want to? grin
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hahahaha u never can tell the process of u givin me ur number can lead us to, have u not read topic of two nairaland friends gettin engaged?smileylol pls do i send u mine so u can call?
mhisbliss:
my close friends on nairaland don't have my number and you want to? grin
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by valicious1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Estharfabian:

Lol.grin

so, I came out like A Lil demon. bloody what?
Dude, I'm A big GOT fan. Ofcourse I know what Imp means. I have a big crush on Tyrion lannister. grin

And please, Neztime, try not to show off the Uncivilised, brutish, subhuman, Uncultured, Jungle part of You. you could've easily passed your point across without the derogatory tag.
Did u also have to IMP licate your mom?
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Kdiva(f): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
if you leave your current girlfriend, it'll be pretty hard to see a tall lady who'd be willing to date a guy shorter than she is.

1 Like

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Gofwane(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
cornel00:

Thanks
who authorised you to use cornel as your name. Do You realise that's my name?
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Justbeingreal(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Reason why I left my ex's, the word short de fear me, you know as one grows old the height n size tend to shrink imagine what the partner would be like years later. From the start of any fresh relationship if I see I'm not comfortable with the persons looks e g height, color etc, no need to go far make i nor come de ask dz kind questions for Nl, u asking now means u looking for answers to motivate n console u, cz deep down u know that height is an issue to u.
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by KealDrogo: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op if you want to give birth to dwarfed children go ahead and marry her.
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by cornel00(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gofwane:
who authorised you to use cornel as your name. Do You realise that's my name?

Lol my name is Cornelius so i decided to shorten it to cornel
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Kobicove(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Trust me...love alone is not always enough

What an elder can see while sitting, a young child will not see it even if he climbs the tallest tree undecided
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Rone16(f): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol there's something called recessive genes..I think your kids will prefer to be short with their parents happy and in love than to be tall knowing that their parents are not really in love...Marry someone who makes you happy smiley

1 Like

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Gofwane(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
cornel00:

Lol my name is Cornelius so i decided to shorten it to cornel
lol... My name sake!!!! this is second Cornelius i've come across.
I tell you, guys that bear that name are very unique!

...But why you com short? Every Cornelius is a tall handsome guy- even the one in the bible!

1 Like

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by femarse: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
adajoe555:
your children will not be short ...biologically you will have tall children more than short ...so don't let that interrupt the marriage ..beside love concurs everything
love concurs all... mistake all kids of nowadays made love does nothing knowledge do
get knowledge and use it to manage your love life
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by queencalipso(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op those telling you that you will have dwarf offspring probably know little to nothing about genetics. From what you wrote, both of you have recessive gene for height, when crossing occurs, you are likely to have more tall kids than short, I've seen it. Two people who can be passed of as dwarfs have birth to children above 6ft. Same way two tall people can give birth to short kids if they have recessive gene for shortness.

Marry her if you are compatible, forget about physical features Cz compatibility is what matters in marriage.

Btw, why are you just realising that you are both short after yrs of dating?

Lastly, is not you mother that will live with her.

Abeg post your pre-wedding pics when the time comes o! So we go follow you happy. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by cornel00(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gofwane:
lol... My name sake!!!! this is second Cornelius i've come across.
I tell you, guys that bear that name are very unique!

...But why you com short? Every Cornelius is a tall handsome guy- even the one in the bible!

Hehe... grin
No be me create myself nah God grin
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by cornel00(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
queencalipso:
Op those telling you that you will have dwarf offspring probably know little to nothing about genetics. From what you wrote, both of you have recessive gene for height, when crossing occurs, you are likely to have more tall kids than short, I've seen it. Two people who can be passed of as dwarfs have birth to children above 6ft. Same way two tall people can give birth to short kids if they have recessive gene for shortness.

Marry her if you are compatible, forget about physical features Cz compatibility is what matters in marriage.

Btw, why are you just realising that you are both short after yrs of dating?

Lastly, is not you mother that will live with her.

Abeg post your pre-wedding pics when the time comes o! So we go follow you happy. Good luck.

God bless you!!

I did not just realise, i really love her that's why i've been with her all those years, the issue arised the day i introduced her to my mum.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.
Re: We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by cornel00(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Rone16:
Lol there's something called recessive genes..I think your kids will prefer to be short with their parents happy and in love than to be tall knowing that their parents are not really in love...Marry someone who makes you happy smiley

Tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg:cossy Ojiakor Flashes Her Full Bosom In New Photo On Social Media See Photo. / Nigerian Men: See The Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.