Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating (31372 Views)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Everblazinggg(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Which cpm branch do you worship with??

Was in elekahia before but now in eleme.....daddy Francis church
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by jboycrb(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
How come u knw my gf's attitude?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Was in elekahia before but now in eleme.....daddy Francis church
Oh, think i might know you cos i'm a well known youth in our branch...let's make do on whatsapp??
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
truthsayer007:

See fear, you had to write this to defend yourself of the big female dragons on this thread coming to devour you grin.

Nice write tho.
Lol, fear you say?....well, in articles like this you have to put on your bracelet cos you should know that people must come with their questions and contrary opinions esp if the audience is wide like this thread on fp...you know say bookroos full nairaland, if you want to doubt me create a controversial thread make e hit fp, kuku fasten your seatbelt cos you go answer question tiregrin

Thanks anyway for stopping by, mucha gracias cool
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

coolcool
Where is Mercy
Where's naijanoiy cool?..
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
jboycrb:
How come u knw my gf's attitude?
I even know her name sef.

1 Like

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Missmossy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol.. I agree. No sensible lady should do what i see here.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by CyberGypsy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
You dnt have a younger sis and you see her plying the wrong route in life and you keep quiet, do you?
will you keep kwayet!
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Missmossy:
Lol.. I agree. No sensible lady should do what i see here.
I believe you magrin
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by unmask: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, this is one thread that's so convincing and straight forward, maybe you should ask for more enlightenment on the points you are talking about otherwise i may assume you lack comprehensive skill.
"me i hate the sight of a lady taking alcohol, for me it's unwomanly...hard drinks are meant for men." He said a woman taking alcohol is unwomanly, it shows the person giving you guys advice is a chauvinist

"When it's sunday that's when you remember all your dirty clothes in your box, my sister go to church and who knows God might just have mercy on you".....from this it is apparent he is a church goer one of the "pastor's children" those that believe if you don't go to church then three quarters of your life is gone.

I don't know what you understand by comprehension, but your comprehension of the word comprehension is Definitely incomprehensive. Learn to get a comprehensive understanding of whatever you read before accusing others of incomprehension when you can't even comprehend comprehensively what you think others can't comprehend
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Again, in no particular orderundecided

1.You eat like glutton on the first date with him, forgetting that he's intention was to woo you and get serious with youundecided

2.You visit him for the very first time, before you agreed to come you told him to be sure he 'll give you t.fare to and fro and you were specific on the amountundecided

3.He gives you money to prepare soup, you used up all the money and after you return from the market you still ask him for more money with the excuse that the money he gave you was not enough...my sister, as an intending wife manage the money and bring changeundecided

4.You guys decide to take a stroll down the street, at every interception with your friends she chews chewing gum and blows out a very big balloon like bolomboloundecided

5.You came back and saw his 5 missed calls instead of you to call back you sent him "pls call me back sms"...which serious girl does that huhundecided

6.He sent you recharge card and all you could do to reciprocate his kind gestures was to flash him, smhundecided

7.You wake up in the morning from the bed leaving your "fiancee" with you and hurriedly pick up your earings and go straight to the mirror and start fixing while you are trying to put on your high heels with one hand on your leg the other hand on your ear just because one of your female friend calls you to come over her place let her gist you about her outing last night, tfuundecided

8.You drink alcohol irresponsibly anywhere you find yourselfundecided...me i hate the sight of a lady taking alcohol, for me it's unwomanly...hard drinks are meant for men.

9.When it's sunday that's when you remember all your dirty clothes in your box, my sister go to church and who knows God might just have mercy on you.

10.You are untarciturnic when it comes to talking....you talk at every slightest opportunity you have not minding who is standing behind you...as a potential wife you learn how to tame your tongue.

11.At every misunderstanding you have with your fiance you raise your voice and even go as far as bringing your chick close daring him to slap you if he's man enoughundecided

12.You lie alot, even when you were caught in the very act...me i run from such girls i swear.

Now, the above write up is not to degrade women or pull down their will as the case maybe...the message is, as a woman try to always be modest in everything you do...don't ever rob shoulders with a man no matter what, God has placed him ahead of you weather you are married to him or not...if you can't respect your bf you will never respect your husband...truth is if you don't have a good relationship built on Godly principles your marriage won't last...maybe that's why the bible urges that all women should learn in silence....

Bad attitude they say is like flat tyre in a car and until you change it you can never go far in life with it.

Thank you cool.
His sole aim is to make ladies feel like leeches. I am independent, but it is expected that a man who loves me should take absolute care of me whilst I be his backbone standing by him through thick and thin. He is bound to care emotionally, physically, financially et al for his lady.
I don't support those bad habits of being loquacious, bad table manners and lies but I would give you an applause when you address the issue of guys wanting girls for only sex and dumping dem afterwards
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
unmask:
"me i hate the sight of a lady taking alcohol, for me it's unwomanly...hard drinks are meant for men." He said a woman taking alcohol is unwomanly, it shows the person giving you guys advice is a chauvinist

"When it's sunday that's when you remember all your dirty clothes in your box, my sister go to church and who knows God might just have mercy on you".....from this it is apparent he is a church goer one of the "pastor's children" those that believe if you don't go to church then three quarters of your life is gone.

I don't know what you understand by comprehension, but your comprehension of the word comprehension is Definitely incomprehensive. Learn to get a comprehensive understanding of whatever you read before accusing others of incomprehension when you can't even comprehend comprehensively what you think others can't comprehend
Lol, young man i thing my point is glaring to the visible and hence my message has been successfully passed aboard i owe you nothing...

Have a good night.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by misspicy(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Where's naijanoiy cool?..
He is around na....
Haven't seen that girl online in a while,is she alright?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by queenbetsy(f): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2017
The truth indeed! I love this...
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 4:37am On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:

He is around na....

Haven't seen that girl online in a while,is she alright?
She's Ok but deactivated
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01, what do you mean by "only good for dating". Wasn't dating meant to find out if she has the right attitudes?. Are you attaching a different meaning to dating that i don't know?.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by collette10: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
5.So if ah no get airtime make ah nor send him call me back sms. Ayaf hear @op using a friend's phone to call him back nd sending him a sms which one better pass? Ayam not getting you at all undecided
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2017
thornapple:
firstking01,
what do you mean by "only good for dating".
Wasn't dating meant to find out if she has the right attitudes?.
Are you attaching a different meaning to dating that i don't know?.
You are funny o...this thread is self explanatory i beckon...yes i agree that dating was or is meant to find out if she's wifeable, but then there are attitudes she 'll portray that will erupt some questions in your mind like the ones i 've stated above then know it's time to opt out of the relationship....guess we are almost saying the same thing here....you wanna ressurect this threadgrin
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
You are funny o...this thread is self explanatory i beckon...yes i agree that dating was or is meant to find out if she's wifeable, but then there are attitudes she 'll portray that will erupt some questions in your mind like the ones i 've stated above then know it's time to opt out of the relationship....guess we are almost saying the same thing here....you wanna ressurect this threadgrin

Thanks for the clarification.
I am just returning from a ban. The crazy anti spam bolt banned me for not breaking any rules. Was just replying a harmless mention with harmless lines and got banned.
Seun had better checked if his anti spam bolt hasn't been corrupted with a virus, if that were possible.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by moorevic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Irresponsible ladies ruin themselves by themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Nairalander Prewedding Shot / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.