Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram (23045 Views)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
neighbourhud:

Does this ''consignment" look like it is padded?
No . but it does look altered around the hip.....camera app
And those shorts she wears in the second picture look like padding shorts.

If I'm wrong I'll admit but I doubt it
Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by TheOtherRoom: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
really? Now did u decide to show me yer "generosity" before or After u checked my dp?
Hmmm don't push.. cool don't push your luck too far embarassed embarassed
Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:

Hmmm don't push.. cool don't push your luck too far embarassed embarassed
after u viewed my dp
Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by TheOtherRoom: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
after u viewed my dp
OK OK gushhhh.. Yes I viewed your dp but DAT ur NOSE no b here o grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheOtherRoom:

OK OK gushhhh.. Yes I viewed your dp but DAT ur NOSE no b here o grin
yh ,I knew u did.
Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by ninnomedia: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
THE VAGINA PUZZLE UNLOCKED

Why does vagina puzzles everyone who’s got blood flowing through their veins? Vaginas are one of the most regulated and marketed body parts in the world. First off, if you are a woman, did you know that your vagina is one of the biggest sources of the flow of money around the world? That’s right; there are diamonds between your thighs and lots of people are ready to cash in.

ReadMore
http://www.ninnomedia.com/2016/12/22/the-vagina-puzzle-unlocked/

Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by klarke(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

That azz... Abeeeg, when can I have that?
honey, you are okay just the way you are.
Re: This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
...and I should do what with these? I have a booty too. Mine is full of functional muscles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.