Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. (596 Views)

THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by VeniJu: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalands. There's an issue on ground. My friend, Ovrikpokpo, (not real name) is about to change his name legally just because his girlfriend said the name is not romantic. According to him, she said if he refused to change it, she'll dump him. Surprisingly, she even chose a name, Samex, for him. Isn't that weird?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by mengho(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nah not at all
He is just extremely stup*d and delusional due to the pu**y
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by Emac34: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Cemetery would have been better
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Oohh SAMEX..
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by VeniJu: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohh SAMEX..
tongue
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Your friend ? undecided Two mumus.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by VeniJu: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:

Your social stupidity is making you obnoxiously arrogant... Even your brother that is a thief also has friends.. And because he's a thief, does that make your generation a thief?.
Ajo...
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Change His Name For His Girl Friend.. by 2SWT(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Be like the girl af cook something for your friend o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Comment On This Lady / My Horrible Journey Experience. / I Am Teaching My Boy To Respect Women At A Tender Age-Adele..nairaland Guys Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.