Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog (16455 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Abrupt:

I'll have to disagree to agree with you. Depending on what you mean by 'Disagreement.' Relationships can be disagreement free, there are tons of relationship like that out there.

This is most likely based on inexperience from your part. Disagreement does not make relationship stronger, this is some kind of controversial myth. Let me put it this way, how often do you and your BFF disagree? And what does disagreement do to the friendship bond? Relationship may require more emotion than friendship does, but the disagreement effect remains the same. So, disagreement is by no means healthy for relationship.

You're wrong. Scientifically, disagreement is based on the level of understanding. So it's the other way around, the less you fight the more healthier the relationship is. Understand?

Please try and be realistic

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindondin(m): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Divay22:
So you mean if there is no disagreement in a relationship then something is wrong or fishy....
No.
If there is no disagreement there is nothing wrong with the relationship.
Bamisepeters is saying when disagreement occurs, we should learn to forgive asap & kill all egos.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by OpenHeaven2me(f): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2017
There are two sides to a coin when matter arise we look at it in both ways that we may balance the equation and not to disagree with each other. But in the process we agree to disagree and disagree to agree.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Disagreement is not just when you go angry at each other. Yes it is very possible for fight not to occur but the issue is that at times you disagree on some issues which has destroyed many homes but you handling it right makes you feel your relationship is special, you only did what many others couldn't do. There are so many rooms for disagreement but you handled them well doesn't mean many other immature beings go the same way as you do.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Baba4dgals: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2017
bamisepeters:
Raise up your hand if you have never had disagreement in your relationship or marriage.
can't u include dis questn in ur post

U'r d op nd u stil dy drag ftc undecided undecided undecided
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2017
delishpot:

Disagreement does not mean war. Don't tell me your partner agrees 100% with every thing you say, every idea you bring and every step you want the family to take? No single disagreement on any issue that you guys later resolved? Did you marry one of the chibok girls? Cos only a sex slave would live with you without any disagreement. When no be corpse you marry.
Abeg look well before you call Gods name in a lie.
Thank you, my issue is that many just reply to topic and not content.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Baba4dgals: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Divay22:
So you mean if there is no disagreement in a relationship then something is wrong or fishy....
babe there's no way u won't av misunderstanding in a relationship no matter hw perfect the partners are
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2017
segzyogondus:
Everyone got their own understanding about various things... You are right about Disagreements and being mature enough to get it settled immediately but when there is no Disagreement do you have to make one available by all means? No so it depends on the two of you before Disagreement comes up so you don't expect people to just try disagree about things cos they feel if it occurs then it would make the relationship stronger mind you not everyone can handle disagreements better still they rather just apologize and let it go else there comes the over reaction and then things go from bad to worse and that ends it,they go their separate ways
you don't need to find, it will definitely come because we cannot agree on same thing at all times. Apologizing and letting go is submission of ego to alow peace which is my point. Thank you for the comment.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ivoryd1: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2017
yeah...disagreement is good for a relationship to grow stronger....
Anyway check diz out...make enough money instantly by investing only 1000 naira only in e-cooperative.online...its better and faster dan mmm....
call diz number for more info...09023097011...a journey of 1000 miles starts wit a step...you'll be surprised....
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Sincere4u:

On any good day, i can pass for a relationship counsellor but now i can only desire to be counselled.
What do you have to say about a relationship where someone surrenders his ego and tries everything he could to put things right but the other party doesn't want to see an end to the problem?.
That party just want to move on as there is another party the second party is interested in partying with, so the first party need to just move on as well as destiny does not have the first two parties together. I hope you understand? Thanks for your comment anyways.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Baba4dgals:
can't u include dis questn in ur post

U'r d op nd u stil dy drag ftc undecided undecided undecided
apologies.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Divay22(f): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Baba4dgals:
babe there's no way u won't av misunderstanding in a relationship no matter hw perfect the partners are
Sorry I can if i want to,but be4 i do this that means our level of communication is dead

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Baba4dgals: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Divay22:
Sorry I can if i want to,but be4 i do this that means our level of communication is dead
for ur level of communication to be dead that means u'r nt in a good terms wit ur partner

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Baba4dgals: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2017
bamisepeters:
apologies.
Lolz grin Jst kidding

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ehmdey: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Divay22:

The things is that it makes you get to know better who Your partner really is bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by AceDomino(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Divay22:

Are you a learn at this?
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by lordbish(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Abrupt:

I'll have to disagree to agree with you. Depending on what you mean by 'Disagreement.' Relationships can be disagreement free, there are tons of relationship like that out there.

This is most likely based on inexperience from your part. Disagreement does not make relationship stronger, this is some kind of controversial myth. Let me put it this way, how often do you and your BFF disagree? And what does disagreement do to the friendship bond? Relationship may require more emotion than friendship does, but the disagreement effect remains the same. So, disagreement is by no means healthy for relationship.

You're wrong. Scientifically, disagreement is based on the level of understanding. So it's the other way around, the less you fight the more healthier the relationship is. Understand?
I don't really get your point, because the op is 100% right
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by freshdude99(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
Who relationship help undecided
Irenony shocked
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Larablink(f): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
piagetskinner:

Nope that's not what he's saying...hes saying its impossible not to have disagreements,,no matter how subtle
ok thanks
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by slayminder(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2017
bamisepeters:
Raise up your hand if you have never had disagreement in your relationship or marriage.

I have never had disagreement in my relationship of 1 year and 6 month, I work so hard to make that happen.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2017
bamisepeters:
Nawa for u...you post and still come be FTC...take time OP. meanwhile I still stand by my Word #A relationship where u disagree more than u agree is doomed to fail.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hillary4Jesus:
Nawao Nawao
Hillary4jesus...hmmmmmmm,
What an eye catching moniker.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dindondin:

No
If there is no disagreement there is nothing wrong with the relationship.
Bamisepeters is saying when disagreement occurs, we should learn to forgive asap & kill all egos.
Nop if there is no disagreement there is everything wrong with d relationship because it is based on fears and dictatorship.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindondin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ikio:
Nop if there is no disagreement there is everything wrong with d relationship because it is based on fears and dictatorship.
A relationship can exist with only little disagreements
Infact minor ones.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dindondin:

A relationship can exist with only little disagreements
Infact minor ones.
Sure thing.
But there no truth relationship that is based on just little disagreement it don't even exist becos in relationships u don't know him or her don't lie to yourself courtship,dating and the rest don't help you guy know yourselves better it just increases how you feel about him or her,or why do u think people get divorced? do u think they didn't spend time to know themselves?There Is no little disagreement in any relationships.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by babs4few: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
How long shud d disagreement last?
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindondin(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ikio:
Sure thing.
But there no truth relationship that is based on just little disagreement it don't even exist becos in relationships u don't know him or her don't lie to yourself courtship,dating and the rest don't help you guy know yourselves better it just increases how you feel about him or her,or why do u think people get divorced? do u think they didn't spend time to know themselves?There Is no little disagreement in any relationships.
There is. Its just few nowadays. Cos the union of present day is based on feminism, too much expectation, take me for who I am without adjusting for better conduct. When you learn to forgive easily, adjust to suit each other easily, bury ego, your relationship ll v little disagreement.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dindondin:

There is. Its just few nowadays. Cos the union of present day is based on feminism, too much expectation, take me for who I am without adjusting for better conduct. When you learn to forgive easily, adjust to suit each other easily, bury ego, your relationship ll v little disagreement.
Nice Point but all what you said it can never be with little disagreement.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
babs4few:
How long shud d disagreement last?
one must be ready to allow peace even if the 2nd party isn't a peace lover, this is called ego submission, it should not linger for hours.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dindondin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ikio:
Nice Point but all what you said it can never be with little disagreement.
there is little disagreement. Its a disagreement that comes from little issue (little getting missed calls, not remembering special dates, getting late to family meeting, church etc) & its ended asap.
Re: Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog by delishpot: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
segzyogondus:
Everyone got their own understanding about various things... You are right about Disagreements and being mature enough to get it settled immediately but when there is no Disagreement do you have to make one available by all means? No so it depends on the two of you before Disagreement comes up so you don't expect people to just try disagree about things cos they feel if it occurs then it would make the relationship stronger mind you not everyone can handle disagreements better still they rather just apologize and let it go else there comes the over reaction and then things go from bad to worse and that ends it,they go their separate ways

No one is forcing disagreement on anyone. Point is, when it happens, it should be seen as a lesson into what makes ones partner tick. It should help both parties know their strong points and weak points and work together to fix, appreciate, talk things over, submit, sacrifice and help them know the likes and dislikes of each other. This is what the OP is talking about. Even kids from the same parents argue and disagree talk less of two people who come from different backgrounds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.