Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28230 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Dongreat(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked

Really. Cute :-)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Dongreat(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
It's not possible to finish it in 3days Lai Muhammed,the person who made it could not finish it in 3 days
Google it!

Brother, I finished it in three days and I am dead serious. I was glued to it and just can't put down the controller. If there was a way to send you proof I would have.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
wolewolsz:
Onimusha

I love that game, cus its both beat 'em up and shoot em up. Do you know where I can download the PC version.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Babamama: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
That Snake game on Nokia phone. tongue
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin
jusRadical:

Hide and seek (orooo).
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by adeadeyera(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Come up higher. I'm at level 1326. wink
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by CXLVII: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ludo!

Very difficult
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by fippycbk(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chips Challenge. If you used windows 98, then you'd know this game. Got to a particular level and I couldn't get past it.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by bettercreature(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dongreat:

Brother, I finished it in three days and I am dead serious. I was glued to it and just can't put down the controller. If there was a way to send you proof I would have.
You are lying and you know it the earliest is 1 month if you have no job
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
1109?!
Blood of Zachariah! Before I reach that level Jesus go don come!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Deeypeey(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017
Try conquering the world with any team from Vanarama North/South, England.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Dongreat(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
You are lying and you know it the earliest is 1 month if you have no job

Well I can't tell you moreover but understand that gamers are different and don't follow the time rules. Since the game has no fixed paused time, i.e. not like candy crush when you finish the life, then one can even finish it less than 3 days.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by jeff1607(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
still searching for that difficult game
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by nbright: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
I love mission games.... i'll say Dino Crisis on PS1 and Resident Evil 5 on PS3 (didn't get to finish the RE3)... i miss playing games
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by brownlolly(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Two Dots

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ojibole(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
playstation 4 - shadow of modor

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Anybody that want to learn how to hack game should. Pm me
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Divay22(f): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Scrabble and word swipe,word To word (WTW) ....my phone even candy crush self embarassed embarassed........
But i can play Zuma back to back grin grin cheesy
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by steryj(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawtiebynature:
You are good.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by soath(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
jericco1:
Naija whot
That simple game. No talk that thing abeg. Your take though.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by itsik(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mine is candy crush saga.
Current level => 2073

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Hades2016(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
RESIDENT EVIL
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by NemzySeries(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
itz big brother naija
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by soath(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
tobijoshua:

Firstly, you must root your phone before the App can work, then you download the App (Lucky Patcher).

Then check the patching tutorial on Google, then patch to get your unlimited coin, money or Gem.
All these because you wan bypass. I'll pass.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by victoroscar(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
:odevil may cry 3 angrydevil may cry 3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have heard about dark souls being difficult but the real winner is the original Ninja Gaiden on the first xbox. Not ninja gaiden black but the game ninja gaiden.

the base level of that game is hard. it actually doesn't have an easy setting.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Peeps are on level 1000+ on candy crush.

Una try oh.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by tutudesz: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hades2016:
RESIDENT EVIL
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis,took me 1 year on ps1 to leave the police station alone

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by kuzi1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
mama n papa game, table soccer, wiliwili
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
This!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.