Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? (2894 Views)

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2005
Hello guys, christmas is already lurking and some relationships are breaking up (because they are both stingy).

So I was wondering, if you don't break up with your girl this Christmas, what will you give her for Christmas? Oh, and your wife (for the married ones).
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by ahoyLT(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2005
My undying love which she can't buy in the open market and my heart, which is too precious to me.

To be serious, i will get my babe a nice evening wear plus a perfume
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2005
I'll give her 10 rounds!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by cushman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2005
mamba:

I'll give her 10 rounds!

Yes...o true talk!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2005
@mamba-stingy guy!!!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2005
snazzydawn:

@mamba-stingy guy!!!
Why stingy? didn't you read my post well.. I said 10(ten) rounds and not 1(one) round..
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2005
hmmmm.10 rounds?she will probably run.That one,she will hardly be able to walk for days!!! grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by bagoma(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2005
mamba, you lie. i say you no fit!
you go wound.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2005
@bogoma, emi ke? me wound? dem neva born that girl.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by casper(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2005
my credit card for one day
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2005
pray she is not a spendthrift as Beyonce else ur credit card will come back reddddd!!!!!wow,ur girl is slucky sha i.e if you have one!!!! grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2005
casper:

my credit card for one day
You are one step from ruining your credit.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2005
This should be a, What will you give your spouse for xmas thread. So that both sexes can participate. smiley
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2005
hot-angel:

This should be a, What will you give your spouse for xmas thread. So that both sexes can participate. smiley
That's needless cos only few girls can afford to buy gifts for their BF, let's leave the thread as is so that we men can talk about what we've always been doing since Adam (remember he was the first human to give a priceless gift "his irreplaceable RIB").
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by goldenoc(f): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2005
Mamba you have fail that, there are girls who give more than boys do.

l will get my boy a belt and card.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by mamba(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2005
goldenoc:

l will get my boy a belt and card.
Is that all you have to offer him for Xmas? I know you can do better than that.. Haba!!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by christyne(f): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2005
mamba:

That's needless because only few girls can afford to buy gifts for their BF, let's leave the thread as is so that we men can talk about what we've always been doing since Adam (remember he was the first human to give a priceless gift "his irreplaceable RIB").

It doesnt really matter.Girls/ladies can do better than guys nowadays.Wat a man can do,a woman can do better,best.........
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by goldenoc(f): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2005
maybe u help and tell me what esle.
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by goldenoc(f): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2005
christyne my sister tell mamba make he hear. He thought it was only boy who gives. there ar boys who is more stingy than girls
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2005
kind thoughts
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by casper(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2005
mamba:

You are one step from ruining your credit.

what makes you think i dont have money to repay it IMMEDIATELY?? uhhhhnnnnn people are different wink
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2005
I am signing an application to be caspers next gf. You will gimme ur credit card for easter. Ur present gurl (if u have any).. can enjoy this xmas!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by casper(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2005
you pay to collect the form !! hope they told about that and i have to give you a date for an appointment too wink
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2005
too much procedure! rolleyes rolleyes

im not complaining. as long as the credit card is there. tongue
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by casper(m): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2005
i will inform you ont he next interveiw date .
just be ready anyday!! wink
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by Necorios(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2006
Credit card! Nna na wao! Naija pple lyk kudi o!
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by dremoney(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2007
good sex grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by randa(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2007
hi got my girlfriend a mobile phone and a bracelet while she gave me and my dad polo shirts, still thinking what to get for her this time out, time dey sha
Re: What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? by iice(f): 6:36pm On May 26, 2007
In May? thinking about christmas?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! / She Keeps Talking About Her Ex / My Virgin Best Friend Needs You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.