Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Strictly For Judefcc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Judefcc (2562 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hey judefcc, I noticed different threads are created in your name saying you falsified a bank statement and every other bla bla. but dude, i dont know anything about you asides this threads, but hey! . Well am not here for stories. my point is that if truly your account is that large and you can prove it asides the proofs presented before, i will want you to reply me on this thread and maybe then via my personal mail which i will share with you, we shall talk better. There are paths you should thread and not on here with paupers... Think bro, you are bigger than this system(if truly you own the account)..

To those saying empty barrel make the loudest noise, i hope your keeping silent have fetched you millions... Am very rich, and proud to say it!

Disclaimer: no curse, abuse or any form of negativity.
This thread is assigned only to one fellow, and only him do i want to see comment. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Hey judefcc, I noticed different threads are created in your name saying you falsified a bank statement and every other bla bla. but dude, i dont know anything about you asides this threads, but hey! . Well am not here for stories. my point is that if truly your account is that large and you can prove it asides the proofs presented before, i will want you to reply me on this thread and maybe then via my personal mail which i will share with you, we shall talk better. There are paths you should thread and not on here with paupers... Think bro, you are bigger than this system(if truly you own the account)..

To those saying empty barrel make the loudest noise, i hope your keeping silent have fetched you millions... Am very rich, and proud to say it!

This thread is assigned only to one fellow, and only him do i want to see comment. Thanks
Alternatively, instead of creating this thread i don't see the relevance just to have a chat with Jude, you should have sent him a pm.

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
DuchessDee:
grin
one thing i dont do is doubt anyone... I just make you convince me. Thats all. And thats why in my post, i asked him for proofs.
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by iykekelvins(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Viewing.
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Benita27:
Alternatively, instead of creating this thread i don't see the relevance just to have a chat with Jude, you should have sent him a pm.
i dont do pm sir, i only want to redeem him and everything we doing together will be open...
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
one thing i dont do is doubt anyone... I just make you convince me. Thats all. And thats why in my post, i asked him for proofs.
Proofs? You mean more bullets to shoot himself right? Cos dude has been doing that to himself all in the name of defending. Like Benny suggested pm him. We aren't all gullible bro cool

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
DuchessDee:
Proofs? You mean more bullets to shoot himself right? Cos dude has been doing that to himself all in the name of defending. Like Benny suggested pm him. We aren't all gullible bro cool
there is nothing like been gullible here bro, dude needs a different path of life and thats all im after...
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
i dont do pm sir, i only want to redeem him and everything we doing together will be open...
Goodluck with redeeming him. grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
there is nothing like been gullible here bro, dude needs a different path of life and thats all im after...
A different path of life? Yeah...

But he needs rehabilitation first... He is delusional. grin

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
To every mods in charge of this section, pls if you are viewing.. I will want a clean and free conversation on here, pls in anyway am forced to report anyone do the needful.. Thanks .. Mr olihilistic, you should be above 18, so you should know about self respect..
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:

boss i created a thread explaining all this https://www.nairaland.com/3564830/last-statement-account-issue-truth if u really want to help me , ure wasting time , even if access bank do advert for paper they wont believe , these are people that are poor and think every1 is like them

their latest claims , the figures cheesy i no dey work for bank but when i asked around i was told that everything after the first full stop is an estimation to the last kobo , about the opening balance and closing balance ask a banker

i was offended b4 but wen i remembered that the people that are insulting me are from the slum i rested and u should , if u want more explanation i can do that offline , i wont waste my time posting for illiterates , people that have never seen 100k in their account but know how a statement looks cheesy cheesy cheesy the money my mama get some of am self no be me get everything , if u read the first thread i said it take my pin D1CC661B4 respect brother
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
judefcc:
boss i created a thread explaining all this https://www.nairaland.com/3564830/last-statement-account-issue-truth if u really want to help me , ure wasting time , even if access bank do advert for paper they wont believe , this are people that are poor and think every1 is like them

their latest claims , the figures cheesy i no dey work for bank but when i asked around i was told that everything after the first full stop is an estimation to the last kobo , about the opening balance and closing balance ask a banker

i was offended b4 but wen i remember the people that are insulting me are from the slum i rested and u should , if u want more explanation i can do that offline , i wont waste my time posting for illiterates , people that have never seen 100k in their account but know how a statement looks cheesy cheesy cheesy the money my mama get some of am self no be me get everything , if u read the first thread i said it take my pin D1CC661B4 respect brother
ok, i dont do bbm bro... Mail me microbialnation@gmail.com , then we get to know one another..
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
ok, i dont do bbm bro... Mail me , then we get to know one another..
ok brother , will mail u in the morning , thanks
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
ok, i dont do bbm bro... Mail me microbialnation@gmail.com , then we get to know one another..
that guy go defraud you oo.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2017
olihilistic:

lol... Lets see first bro, and next time you dont just jump into conclusion.. You a man! Your hatred for a fellow should burn within. Anyway thanks for your concern bro and if you have any tangible idea, business wise.. My mail is up there..
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by 2dice01: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2017
how much is kulikuli sold in your area
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Draei: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Lmao, i hope you guys are seeing
wah I'm seeing...#keep watching!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by DozieInc(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2017
This topic should be laid to rest already
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by louwie(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2017
DuchessDee:
grin
uyi right ?
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2017
judefcc:
boss i created a thread explaining all this https://www.nairaland.com/3564830/last-statement-account-issue-truth if u really want to help me , ure wasting time , even if access bank do advert for paper they wont believe , these are people that are poor and think every1 is like them

i was offended b4 but wen i remembered that the people that are insulting me are from the slum i rested and u should , if u want more explanation i can do that offline , i wont waste my time posting for illiterates , people that have never seen 100k in their account but know how a statement looks cheesy cheesy cheesy the money my mama get some of am self no be me get everything , if u read the first thread i said it take my pin D1CC661B4 respect brother

I believe you bro. but you know we need to talk. am not joking here wid you here.. judeefcc
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 11, 2017
louwie:

uyi right ?
what's uyi ?
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:

hey dude this isn't necessary! angry why not talk to him privately with ur main .... angry
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
grin Jude be careful of gay niggaZ ooo shocked
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Aregs(m): 4:00am On Jan 11, 2017
We are watching in 7D
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Draei:
Lmao, i hope you guys are seeing
wah I'm seeing...#keep watching!

what u seein'?
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by natsuDragneel: 4:40am On Jan 11, 2017
olihilistic:

Honestly, I don't know who would win...
Between a dude who's awful with Photoshop and a Con who's awful with sweet words grin

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Cutezt(m): 5:43am On Jan 11, 2017
natsuDragneel:

Honestly, I don't know who would win...
Between a dude who's awful with Photoshop and a Con who's awful with sweet words grin
I No Dey Understand People Nowadays, Every Body Too Sharp Nowadays, Scam Scamming The Scam Nowadays, Now I Understand What Vector Said.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmm... We will be right here waiting and watching
Re: Strictly For Judefcc by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
NairalandDSS:

I believe you bro. but you know we need to talk. am not joking here wid you here.. judeefcc
i dont have email for this account again , and as no edit i cant see the email , i drop my pin , we fit reason for bbm

(1) (2) (Reply)

ltimate Search For Mr Right / For Men Who Do Not Cum Quick / Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.