Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! (11937 Views)

25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com / Weather Nigeria: First Local Weather App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by badesemowo(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2010
All information/discussion about the conference will move to the forum part of the nigeriawebconference.com (I believe? ) when the site is ready.

For now , they are growing the group on FB while keeping peeps posted , here too . I am sure you can PM , naijaweb to get a copy of the document.

I must tell you , it is well thought out. I have not been able to study and make input yet but I think its a great starting point .
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by BigStar1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
So, what's new on the website? can quadrillion tell us how he's progressing?
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by DualCore1: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
Someone has taken one too many bottles of Star grin
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by BigStar1(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2010
Dual Core:

Someone has taken one too many bottles of Star grin
lol,

Hope that's not me. Oobi, I've corrected my errors.
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by naijaweb(m): 1:17am On Feb 07, 2010
Funny guys. Well, i have asked him too, and he's to hand over to me if he can't do it this week. I have gotten some good input from project doc sent out. Still yet to get others input bt wt the discovery of competition, we've decided to move faster! Dual core, big star, will need some advice on next steps to take. I've also been in contact wt an opera rep but taking things slow so as not to do things without backing. My no 08090961533. Pls send me a msg if you can't call. Thanks. I appreciate your support. Let's make this work. Yes, we can!
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by dhtmlextreme(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2010
I have not been following this thread right from the start, i hope i am pardoned. Can someone please give me a summary of what is going on here?
is this conference a physical or web conference? and am i invited?
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by BigStar1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
naijaweb:

Funny guys. Well, i have asked him too, and he's to hand over to me if he can't do it this week. I have gotten some good input from project doc sent out. Still yet to get others input bt wt the discovery of competition, we've decided to move faster! Dual core, big star, will need some advice on next steps to take. I've also been in contact wt an opera rep but taking things slow so as not to do things without backing. My no 08090961533. Pls send me a msg if you can't call. Thanks. I appreciate your support. Let's make this work. Yes, we can!
Well, I don't really know what other steps u've taken before about the thingy. I just know that a website has been developed for it from which i hope to get update info about the conference.

But i would want to ask questions like is there some set of people (commitee) that have been nominated, that are deciding on the conference. Please pardon me for requesting for that info at this point. I guess it might have been discussed in the previous posts. But reading through all the posts is scaring me. You can imagine someone requesting for the summary of it simply because of same reason. in a nutshell I would suggest we focus on that website so that it would server as the major means of update info. Cheers!
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by naijaweb(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2010
Dhtml, it would be an honour to have you on the team. Big star, there's on official committee but there're some key players providing hosting, workin on the website, the logo etc. We have good as far as having a project plan document for the event which we sent out for comments and got some feedback. Our individual crazy schedules are really slowing things down. Hopefully, we can be through with the doc b4 this month runs out. Join the fb group for more info here guys. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=236190201129 thanks.
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by naijaweb(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2010
Dhtml, it would be an honour to have you on the team. Big star, there's on official committee but there're some key players providing hosting, workin on the website, the logo etc. We have good as far as having a project plan document for the event which we sent out for comments and got some feedback. Our individual crazy schedules are really slowing things down. Hopefully, we can be through with the doc b4 this month runs out. Join the fb group for more info here guys. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=236190201129 thanks.
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2010
i will see what i can do. i have not been on NL for awhile, so i am still out of date
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by quadrillio(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
@DHTML, when u come online, buzz me on my YIM, I'll feed you in
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
i will do just that
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by quadrillio(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
I believe u guy know the website up and running.
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by bug24(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
Wots d latest peeps?
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by nylawal(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
hi web guru! Please where can get templates like that (joomla) the NWC site has a cool look. You can send your reply to my e-mail nylawal@yahoo.com. Thanks

I like the idea of the web conference but im in Abj
Re: Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! by jamesyins(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2010
I also like the idea but am based outside Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Blog In Nigeria For Latest Free Browsing Cheats. / Joomla! Vs "any Other Php Cms Out There" / Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.