Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! (3704 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Free Airtime Up For Grabs / #5000 Airtime Up For Grab Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Like if you agree that your mum is a bìtch
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
TeeFeh:
All you have to do is drop a comment here shocked and the comment that doesn't have any likes by 6am tomorrow wins...

So let's go grin

Madam, wey my card now? Haba!

Cc CeenoEvu

1 Like

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by cr7lomo: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin...this is the funniest thread that I hv ever seen in my life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rinsola32:

Cc CeenoEvu

Even be like say the OP don run.

TeeFeh, come pay your debt o.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Even be like say the OP don run.

TeeFeh, come pay your debt o.

Yes now, why she go do like that ? cry cry cry

Winner never collect card and person wey no win sef don collect.
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes now, why she go do like that ? cry cry cry

Winner never collect card and person wey no win sef don collect.

I now know why. She is one hungry prankster. I was just going through another thread now and I saw a post with her name. Person wey dey pursue 10k wan dash out 1k to strangers for no reason. Yeye dey smell

Don't worry, take heart. She go jam her own disappointment.

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
CeenoEvu:

I now know why. She is one hungry prankster. I was just going through another thread now and I saw a post with her name. Person wey dey pursue 10k wan dash out 1k to strangers for no reason. Yeye dey smell[b][/b]

Lol...op, why you do like this now?

@Durhleepee , come back here. you have to give me part of your own o.
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lol...op, why you do like this now?

@Durhleepee , come back here. you have to give me part of your own o.

Let me give you your own instead grin
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Anxiously waiting kiss kiss

wink wink
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by TeeFeh(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rinsola32:

Cc CeenoEvu
you didn't see when I created the thread? Today is Feb 15th undecided
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by TeeFeh(f): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
I made this thread a very long time ago and nobody won,I stated on the thread that "6am the next day" this is Feb 13th ffs,do you even think before you type??are you okay?
CeenoEvu:

I now know why. She is one hungry prankster. I was just going through another thread now and I saw a post with her name. Person wey dey pursue 10k wan dash out 1k to strangers for no reason. Yeye dey smell

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by TeeFeh(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Girl I made this post on January 11,and the prize was to be given on Jan 11,this is February 15th,I'm sorry but I'm past this o grin I can send you airtime but not 1k,maybe 100naira because una plenty wey win
Rinsola32:

Where is my card? I had no like till 6am.

See attached for evidence to see it was liked at past 6am. grin grin

Cc teeFeh na Glo I dey use o. kiss wink grin cheesy

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Waiting!!!
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls don't like my comment if u no wan die
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
TeeFeh:
I made this thread a very long time ago and nobody won,I stated on the thread that "6am the next day" this is Feb 13th ffs,do you even think before you type??are you okay?

I will ignore your insults because I wasn't raised with gutter manners so I'm not really quick to insult people. I can't compete in that angle.

Back to the matter, at least 2 people are clear contenders. You could have come back to the thread to say you are joking or to give reasons why there are no winners and that would have effectively settled it. It's your thread, it's your call. Shikena!!!
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
CeenoEvu:

I will ignore your insults because I wasn't raised with gutter manners so I'm not really quick to insult people. I can't compete in that angle.

Back to the matter, at least 2 people are clear contenders. You could have come back to the thread to say you are joking or to give reasons why there are no winners and that would have effectively settled it. It's your thread, it's your call. Shikena!!!

Can you please ignore totally just as you did to the insults ?

Thanks
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by TeeFeh(f): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
I just came online on nairaland and you're saying shits,I just checked my mention yesterday,at 6am the next day I checked the thread and nobody won,this was a month ago ffs,and you came here and started assuming blindly..please foh if you don't wanna have sense,you think I'm a broke ass like you?to start with,how much is 1k??I subscribe with 2500 per month,okay you even started with me saying I want money from someone,please that's free money,who doesn't want money?even dangote will keep on investing,don't be a stupid person
CeenoEvu:

Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
TeeFeh:
I just came online on nairaland and you're saying shits,I just checked my mention yesterday,at 6am the next day I checked the thread and nobody won,this was a month ago ffs,and you came here and started assuming blindly..please foh if you don't wanna have sense,you think I'm a broke ass like you?to start with,how much is 1k??I subscribe with 2500 per month,okay you even started with me saying I want money from someone,please that's free money,who doesn't want money?even dangote will keep on investing,don't be a stupid person

You know what? You are quite right. The thread was opened 11th January. You are right and I was wrong. I positioned myself to receive the insult and you were raised appropriately to deliver the insults. My bad. Please forgive me.

PS. Don't go bragging about money online in a faceless forum. Your subscription of 2500 is what some folks regularly give away as tips after dining. These things have no end. Big respect!!!
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by extremelygolden: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
End time post
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
TeeFeh:

Madam Teefee, it's okay. Seems we all missed the date. E ma binu.
Re: 1000 Naira Airtime Up For Grab!! by Rinsola32(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
CeenoEvu:

You know what? You are quite right. The thread was opened 11th January. You are right and I was wrong. I positioned myself to receive the insult and you were raised appropriately to deliver the insults. My bad. Please forgive me.

PS. Don't go bragging about money online in a faceless forum. Your subscription of 2500 is what some folks regularly give away as tips after dining. These things have no end. Big respect!!!

With this, I respect you more. Weldone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / Banana Fall On You / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.