Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! (3707 Views)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
sadWe all have our own doubts and fears when it comes to anything in life, especially when it comes to love or dating. You might have had bad experiences before or have witnessed relationships around you failing one by one. Being in love is scary even if it is one of the greatest feelings in the world. By giving your heart out to another person, you are willingly putting yourself in a very vulnerable position.

Those of us in long distance relationships know all too well that we don’t just have the common fears that close distance relationships have. We have an intensified version of those common fears plus some that are exclusive to us in long distance relationships.

What we fear most is, cheating and pretence!
But I have some photos showing, the reality of long distance relationship this days... grin

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
long distance relationships are for losers. i need sex, not phonè séx.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
I disagree wit d person above me.. And to u op dis ur picture don't relate to every distance relationship. Tnks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
I disagree wit d person above me.. And to u op dis ur picture don't relate to every distance relationship. Tnks.
just state your own opinion without referencing ubunja's own you shallow empty person.

5 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:

Well this days is very hard to remain faithful to your close partner talk more of long distance partner
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

just state your own opinion without referencing ubunja's own you shallow empty person.
Calm down grin grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so those who commit to a relationship without sex are now losers. I wonder when having or not sex have become a yardstick for measuring peoples worth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

for dis kind of relationship to work it takes two matured mind. Am talking about people that have seeing it all, dat somethings don't fleak, dey don't read meaning to everything, dey don't hide under pretense, dey trust eachoda, dey understand each other and above all dey love eachoda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=ossaichika post=68688156]

Well this days is very hard to remain faithful to your close partner talk more of long distance partner [/quote ] dat is just d way u view it.. Bt in dis days u are referring to dere are still faithful pattern.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin

There is NO difference between LDR & Being together 24/7 when it comes to cheating... It's juz all the same. You get hurt & disappointed. cool

But that's the sauce of life sha. wink Juz move on and have fun.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by TSOM(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
I disagree wit d person above me.. And to u op dis ur picture don't relate to every distance relationship. [/b]Tnks.

[b] It actually does. The picture depicts a girl in the throes of passion, lost in the pleasurable sensations of sex receiving a phone call. ...A phone call which in this case might be from a lover or love interest who is faraway and who's getting played.

Women do it regularly. Several guys can attest to this. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=ossaichika post=68688156]

Well this days is very hard to remain faithful to your close partner talk more of long distance partner [/quote ] even in distance relationship dere are still faithful partner.. I understand u are just saying things with things dat is happening around u bt bro dere is more to it.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
TSOM:

It actually does. The picture depicts a girl in the throes of passion, lost in the pleasurable sensations of sex receiving a phone call. ...A phone call which in this case might be from a lover or love interest who is faraway and who's getting played.

Women do it regularly. Several guys can attest to this. smiley
okay oh, I don't argue wit u bt I just want u to knw dat is not all women..

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
for dis kind of relationship to work it takes two matured mind. Am talking about people that have seeing it all, dat somethings don't fleak, dey don't read meaning to everything, dey don't hide under pretense, dey trust eachoda, dey understand each other and above all dey love eachoda.
next time just state your opinion without leaning on other people's own. stand on your own two feet. grow balls.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by gonkin(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Really don't like it. Lost a lot of relationships especially when im away. Really hate finding out things by myself. But if it shows in your character, i would know ure hiding something and i always find out.
Girls are good pretenders and liars. Guys are good cheaters and i must tell u it hurts wen me when my girl cheats. I remember the time of mtn magic number. After the subscription expired my girl added another dude and said she wants to buy another sim to add me. Thats 1

The most annoying one is when she's cheating with u. I didn't know she had a guy. SHE LIED and ive blasted her rear so much that i ran outta condoms till one day the person she said was her relative was actually her guy. The chairman called me to give me the threat of my life. To make matters worse the girl is still buzzing me till tomorrow.

Im just glad the op used those pictures cuz i truly believe there are more cheating ladies than guys out there. When shes at school she cheats. When he travels for business he cheats and she cheats while he's away
so na lady 2:1 guy

6 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
jessca048:
so those who commit to a relationship without sex are now losers. I wonder when having or not sex have become a yardstick for measuring peoples worth.
why have a GF if you not gonna fvck her i already have female friends i dont have sex with: my sisters.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
ossaichika:

Calm down grin grin
grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
nonsense thread.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Jgovt(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
For me I can cope cox I’m not really a sex freak...but not all even my niggaz out here can’t

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Fesomu(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Love across the ocean is for kids and yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Rosay15 post=68688372][/quote]

What?
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jgovt:
For me I can cope cox I’m not really a sex freak...but not all even my niggaz out here can’t

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
elyna:
nonsense thread.

Cheat!

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by ossaichika(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
gonkin:
Really don't like it. Lost a lot of relationships especially when im away. Really hate finding out things by myself. But if it shows in your character, i would know ure hiding something and i always find out.
Girls are good pretenders and liars. Guys are good cheaters and i must tell u it hurts wen me when my girl cheats. I remember the time of mtn magic number. After the subscription expired my girl added another dude and said she wants to buy another sim to add me. Thats 1

The most annoying one is when she's cheating with u. I didn't know she had a guy. SHE LIED and ive blasted her rear so much that i ran outta condoms till one day the person she said was her relative was actually her guy. The chairman called me to give me the threat of my life. To make matters worse the girl is still buzzing me till tomorrow.

Im just glad the op used those pictures cuz i truly believe there are more cheating ladies than guys out there. When shes at school she cheats. When he travels for business he cheats and she cheats while he's away
so na lady 2:1 guy

Honestly girls cheat like mad this days

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
ossaichika:

Cheat!
I knew one busybody idiot would quote me. you've been noticed.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Saff(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Waste of time. No point.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
I HATE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Long distance relationship is the best and the sweetest
Don't ask me why..

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by EkeneElectrons(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Elle o
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by Rosay15(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol.. Tnks Mr lecturer undecided
Re: Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
Lol.. Tnks Mr lecturer undecided
you dont even have the balls to respond to ubunja directly! what a spineless human!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Strangest Response You've Gotten When You First Unzipped Your Pants / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! / Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.