Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? (699 Views)

Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by Raymond247(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
Most men nowadays yells, ignores and beats thier precious wife because of football. Is it that football is taking the better side of a man relationship with his wife or what, it happens whenever there team losses, it becomes a problem in their respective homes, some will even be severely agitated with little words that might proceed out of the mouth of thier wife. My fear is that now that the nations cup is comming next year, most woman married to soccer loving fans might lose thier marriage again, does that mean that football is better than thier lovely wife?
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by scemchee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
Very good ques, had thought about b4, bt very bad of them.
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by yme1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
this is kind of new to me, a man getting his wife beaten up all because of football shocked
he needs to see a doctor a.s.a.p undecided
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by galatico(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yeah it happens!!! But I'll never do such a thing it's pure stupidity!!!
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by edoyad(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
This one na mostly for Zanga e dey happen.
Men who pummel their loved ones in reaction to unfavorable results definitely are usually the less educated and heavy alcohol consuming types. Usually Real Madrid fans
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
edoyad, yu r a NITWIT angry
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by edoyad(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Na true now !
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by nene1: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
You mean people actually divorce over football? Are you serious?
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
I think it has to do with the husband's retardedness. angry
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by klassyguy(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2009
i remember when i was in lagos in 2004, m y uncle told his wife "ma gba e leti oh" cos she wanted to talk to him while a CL match was being played.
Re: Is It The Football Or Ur Girlfriend? by izeek(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2009
share stupidity.
no reasonable excuse for that.
i suggest he goes to a rehab and seek help.

if him fan acts like that, wetin make the coach do?

(1) (Reply)

Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls / Poll: How Many Relationships Have You Honestly Been In? / Is This True ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.