Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,472 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls (701 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Talk Ill About Their Girls By Man Of List? / 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them / Why Do Most Men Treat Their Girls Like Rags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls by nevachange(f): 2:50am On Dec 12, 2009
muslim always claim to be holy, screw them, especially their girls , cover themselves with veil, was with a muslim girl last week unilag , we had  some afterexam party, evry body was so bad,  , got to this girls that always act holier than mohammed and she ended on top a table, come see the way she was working me out, like she had been fillming indecency all day, check the dailies, alfa despoils student, its on like evry day, bleep the mohammed follower, you guys are all on a drive thru to hellll, expreess way, fagsthought you guys dont go to service on  sunday now  i see them fool evry where on sunday under  their canopies with dem long beards like goats , foool, mohammed must have been eating whale brain to have thought stoning that black thing in mecca will protect you from the devil, cos the more to throw stones the more the devil posseses you, just see how many people died in th estoning process last year,this year, you people are fools and shuld be hanged, just waiting for yall to try a jihad poo in lagos, i will make sure i wiped all of you out, strangle yourself wil your bead, and go join mohammed, then that would be called a holly war,

ayo147,abishegs,karaye, call a spade a spade, you know im sayin the truth , though bitter it must be told, karaye, you and i know that there is only one GOD and one devil, i dont know where  mohammed got allah from, maybe allah was the name of the girl he despoiled in mecca, let me guess she was a minor, GET OUT OF your SKIN EVEN YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY,  cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed, TPIA, SHE WASNT DRUNK.I CANT STAND THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL, I KNOW THAT

Re: Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls by lovemoi2(f): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2009
move this fucck up thread, that i wunt waste my time reading to religion section mods
you got yah attention poster, yah happy now
Re: Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls by nevachange(f): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2009
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool cool cool cool cool wink wink wink wink winkfagg
Re: Alfas,muslims,and Their Girls by Labats2001: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2009
smileyU re a very funny lad.Aw culd u be so mean?U kno wat, i tinq u shuld ve a rethinq on dys b4 blabbing dys ur situation.

No!No!!No!!!Infact,if u re still tinqin u re wrong!

(1)

I Dnt Want 2 Get Involved In Child Abuse.plz Help. / My Friend And The Nigerian Man / Stop The Marriage Preparations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.