Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (38065 Views)

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Penis In Other To Get Free Sex, Arrested / “I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by FunkyMetahuman: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Gbammmm
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by CXLVII: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Who will have time to read and sign the epistle when junior is already alert and kitten is wet already?

Only if it can be signed after the bout.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by recievesense: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
hey
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Bizgold: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
repeat the class
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by wildchild1: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Lwkmd cry

Check my signature
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by castel428: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by sosgrafix(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
[url]expensivegist.com[/url] for sale contact zero8182894835
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by hisMrs(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
i don't think any lady will sign this at all.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by mfujah(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
watch out for Trapqween weds olyspicy season 1.... una just use style dey toost.. oga olu pls get a room and doont forget ur agreement form
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by mradjoy(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
onismate:
.Whoever drafted this thing ehhhh. Hahahahahah . See below.

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include rape , there is now an agreement to be signed before "action". Please print a copy which can be used in the court of law.

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic(s).

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD

(b) I become pregnant

(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Signature of Screwee ______________

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1279-check-out-this-drafted-agreement-before-sex-and-tell-me-what-you-think

Bad Guy, no job!
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by morbeta(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Very noterizable...
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Lemme save this... Juz in case when he calls cheesy

I think you're missing the point dear. It's actually meant to protect the guy from rape claims by the "screwee". Lol
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2017
onismate:

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include rape , there is now an agreement to be signed before "action". Please print a copy which can be used in the court of law.

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD

(b) I become pregnant

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1279-check-out-this-drafted-agreement-before-sex-and-tell-me-what-you-think
Jobless ppl everywie in Nigeria
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jpmoriarti(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
This one take as e be o. It appears the screwee is desperate for the seex that she had to give up so much. Pity! Thank God I can never be a screwee! grin tongue
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Vorpal:
I think this seem more applicable to teenage white chicks who turn around and accuse their men of rape,drunk with no consent.

It quite useful considering the number of years dudes end up facing in jail. Like the movie "The Night of".

There is nothing useful about it sir. If anything, it would act as a catalyst in indicting the male.

Presenting such form would raise the following suspicion;

* Is he a rapist? Did he threaten/blackmail her to sign? Did he force her to sign with a weapon? Was she in the right frame of mind while signing or drunk/high on a substance? Are his hands really clean, do young people with clean hands do such things before having sex? Does tgis form give him confidence to rape girls and think he can go scot free? etc.

He would need a very good lawyer to win this case

Concusion:
If a white girl wants to bring you down, this useless form will not help.
Look elsewhere.

P.S. Abstain from sex and wait till marriage. Then you are a real man.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Iamthoney(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Lame! what a dry joke.
Word fall from your mouth like sh.it from àss
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by dokunbam(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Just in case
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Iamthoney(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2017
alaskido:
I have already transferred this agreement into word document, printed in many copies and a copy saved on my K drive. I will issue to all my girlfriends before having sex. This is cool grin grin grin
Egbon you dey vex oooo
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2017
onirugbon:

There is nothing useful about it sir. If anything, it would act as a catalyst in indicting the male.

Presenting such form would raise the following suspicion;

* Is he a rapist? Did he threaten/blackmail her to sign? Did he force her to sign with a weapon? Was she in the right frame of mind while signing or drunk/high on a substance? Are his hands really clean, do young people with clean hands do such things before having sex? Does tgis form give him confidence to rape girls and think he can go scot free? etc.

He would need a very good lawyer to win this case

Concusion: Never attempt this silly form on a white girl.
If she wants to bring you down, this useless form will not help.

P.S. Abstain from sex and wait till marriage. Then you are a real man.

Well he could just video tape her signing the agreement to show there is no coercion.

You do know it's just hypothetical, arguing the practicality is a different thing.

FYI: we are not arguing the merits and demerits of premarital sex here....Keep that in your pocket till anyone asks.

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jtwest(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
I can imagine u mistakenly submitting a copy of those wit ur CV if u r job hunting.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by LordIsaac(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm, creativity. Saves men from women devoid of common sense!
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Godson505: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by logica(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Vorpal:

FYI: we are not arguing the merits and demerits of premarital sex here....Keep that in your pocket till anyone asks.
LMAO
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Well he could just video tape her signing the agreement to show there is no coercion.

And if she claims she was blackmailed, signing the document and being taped so that he would not release her nudes (or some other reason) after a haunchy rape session?

Vorpal:

You do know it's just hypothetical, arguing the practicality is a different thing.

Exactly. In practical things take many random directions but I still maintain such form is not wise on any levels.

Vorpal:

I love to dip my hands in my pocket and give it out. Its a free 'normal' advice
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by manikspears: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Yes oo, number 6 though: (he should add neither would I care to know in the future whatsoever) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
onirugbon:

And if she claims she was blackmailed, signing the document and being taped so that he would not release her nudes (or some other reason) after a haunchy rape session?

Thats why we have lawyers to sort the facts from the fiction.

Exactly. In practical things take many random directions but I still maintain such form is not wise on any levels.

From an unstable girl/random girl/ one better take those chances in the face of possible jail terms.

I love to dip my hands in my pocket and give it out. Its a free 'normal' advice

You need it more especially if they don't ask and their pockets are deeper than yours.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by alaskido(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
Egbon you dey vex oooo

My brother, prevention is better than cure. I no want to go jail for this my young age o. Life is so sweet outside o. You will not value the essence of freedom until you visit Kirikiri.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by HarveySpecter1: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... I don't want him to cry out loud after and telling story that touch here on nl saying that I broke his heart after those steamy escapades...

After fucking you right ,left and center.......he won't.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by sirfee(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Shares

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Electroweb(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Shouldn't there be a space for a witness to sign?
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Emmxyl(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Very Funny
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by hopilo: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2017
No clause for payment? that has to be agreed too.
onismate:

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

(a) I contract an STD

(b) I become pregnant

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / Man's Joystick Crushed With Hammer For Sleeping With Married Woman In Zimbabwe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70