Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (38067 Views)

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Penis In Other To Get Free Sex, Arrested / “I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Kassidy90(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2017
This one na long process, just text her after the screwing like this " hi baby, I really had a good time today, u re d best hope u enjoyed it too" then save ur message n her reply as an evidence for future references
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jerrymej(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
At last I find away to escape from their troubles and complains...
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by DozieInc(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
jcflex:
this is the real deal.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Burgerlomo: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
I need a copy of this very important
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jabolo(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
(9) could be simply replaced as agreement with Okafor's Law of Congodynamics*

* A congo once shined can always be re-shined at any time provided it was shined <<properly>> the first time.

1 Like

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by basadenet: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
I will give ny to append her signature today. Nice one.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by porozhniy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
onirugbon:

There is nothing useful about it sir. If anything, it would act as a catalyst in indicting the male.

Presenting such form would raise the following suspicion;

* Is he a rapist? Did he threaten/blackmail her to sign? Did he force her to sign with a weapon? Was she in the right frame of mind while signing or drunk/high on a substance? Are his hands really clean, do young people with clean hands do such things before having sex? Does tgis form give him confidence to rape girls and think he can go scot free? etc.

He would need a very good lawyer to win this case

Concusion:
If a white girl wants to bring you down, this useless form will not help.
Look elsewhere.

P.S. Abstain from sex and wait till marriage. Then you are a real man.
I don't think this is utterly useless, I read a few cases in 2015 where the accused male was exonerated by texts, emails and even social media posts. Abstinence reduces the risks but doesn't eliminate them totally. You can be accused of micro-agression cos she doesn't like ur face.
Even a married man is not safe, they'll accuse you of rape & throw in domestic violence for good effect, just to throw you out on the streets.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by joenor(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
my dear flee far... Like North East when Boko Haram don run leave.
oluspicy:

grin grin Well dats a good advice from the stable of the Trapqueen from the kingdom of the Trapper grin

But gals dey shook nowadays shocked shocked

I don't wanna be sombori's ATM, so dat my account won't be dormant cheesy
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by drnoel: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
rubbish
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by bobojoshua(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
onismate:
.Whoever drafted this thing ehhhh. Hahahahahah . See below.

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include rape , there is now an agreement to be signed before "action". Please print a copy which can be used in the court of law.

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic(s).

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD

(b) I become pregnant

(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Signature of Screwee ______________

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1279-check-out-this-drafted-agreement-before-sex-and-tell-me-what-you-think
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by BraniacX(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lemme save this... Juz in case when he calls cheesy

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

pick up the damned phone girl
angry
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by BraniacX(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
jtwest:
I can imagine u mistakenly submitting a copy of those wit ur CV if u r job hunting.

You'll be like

MOGBE!!!! shocked those witches have followed me here when you later realise your mistake grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
BraniacX:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

pick up the damned phone girl
angry

Oohh sorry... I'm on the other side & My line is too busy atm.. grin

This conference calls never stop ooo.. cheesy
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by BraniacX(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh sorry... I'm on the other side & My line is too busy atm.. grin

This conference calls never stop ooo.. cheesy

Conference? angry

You gotta be kidding me! undecided

I don't conference call gal, i handicap tag team cool (two or more of you vs one of me except of course if you prefer me doing the jekyll/hyde split personality thang! wink grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by KnightB(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Signing this paper could also be done under threat. Confession under duress... you know? It really hasn't solved any problem.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Screwer and screwee, hmm.

Fucker and fuckee.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Iamthoney(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
alaskido:

My brother, prevention is better than cure. I no want to go jail for this my young age o. Life is so sweet outside o. You will not value the essence of freedom until you visit Kirikiri.
Since prevention is better than cure why not stick to one girl because to every law created, there is always another law to counter it. Life is really sweet
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Scarpon(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Olosho form
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jtwest(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
BraniacX:

You'll be like

MOGBE!!!! shocked those witches have followed me here when you later realise your mistake grin
hehehehehehehe red face situation.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by 26thDavid(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dis is what i need to show all gals b4 we start any show
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by 26thDavid(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Finally!!! I've got a solution to many problems...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / Man's Joystick Crushed With Hammer For Sleeping With Married Woman In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.