Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (41269 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by oluwafemi1993: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
sorry case

But pls can anyone explain how to quote post and comments on nairaland
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ameezy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
virginboy1:
MMM will come back

1 Share

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ubest1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
She should go look for another money, her former fee in MMM is growing like tree
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by takenadoh: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
na today?

what should we do?

pple don dey put money for kalo kalo, pool nairabet, merrybet and co since the days of, MMM is a learner.

she will survive she may just have a couple of rough days or she can call pretty mike.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by HRich(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by CXLVII: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
She should have been hawking cray-fish, Banana. Garden egg or something marketable before the due date so as to recover her losses instead of expecting a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by emmylet5000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:
Last year, I jokingly said in the hostel that if I had not graduated, I would invest my tuition fees in the ponzi scheme MMM.

I didn't know one girl took it serious and invested her school fees in the scheme.

She contacted me this morning to inform Me....I was so shocked. She said she has been running around to raise the fund no way. The payment ends Friday 13th January 2017.

Please, MMM participants you can help her since the scheme will resume next week. She'll pay back. For verification of this information you can contact me.
thats a big lie

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by PreciousNjide: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
u self na amino,nobi wetin u tell u in secret, u come broadcast am.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by 2kurupt(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
MMM this, MMM that...

that mod that has been eagerly waiting for the slightest bad news connected to MMM, is it your risk?? angry undecided

please allow us to be, I hope when the monies start flowing in you push the testimonies to front page judiciously too tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let's hear...

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pat077: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
She deserves an extra year

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Stupidd greedy girl. It's her type that use their kids school fees to buy gold.

4 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Genea(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:
Last year, I jokingly said in the hostel that if I had not graduated, I would invest my tuition fees in the ponzi scheme MMM.

I didn't know one girl took it serious and invested her school fees in the scheme.

She contacted me this morning to inform Me....I was so shocked. She said she has been running around to raise the fund no way. The payment ends Friday 13th January 2017.

Please, MMM participants you can help her since the scheme will resume next week. She'll pay back. For verification of this information you can contact me.
the student is stupid and greedy..
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by BlueRayDick: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin ;DShege Mafurodi and Chuddy don give dis one extra year just like that....Issokay...issorait
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pseudonomer: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
dee02:

Dont be an idio...t, there is nothing like spare cash!

If there is no spare cash, stay away from it... MMM is blameless in this. I told someone, there is no way you get rich off MMM, but it can make you not to be broke the way you used to be.

There is spare cash... I have some savings in my account... it is spare cash... I'm not using it for anything right now is there... and I will be fool to use my full savings for MMM.

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:

Someone please help grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by nofuckz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
i yaff show i yah show new convert nairaland n like it sayz no fuckz given
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by 1wolex85: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
eya! MMM has used her school fees to do mannequin challenge.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mufasa27(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op give me the babe whatsapp digits, I fit help her, all I need is one night with her and her problem is solved..
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by FREDYA(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
She should be patient to pay the xtra 10k since she would gain 30% return of the amount invested in MMM...
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017

ONYE AMU A DI MMA AMAROOO IHE ONYE AMU IBII NA ANYA...

ANA M ANWU ANWU GAKWURU ANAM ANWUNYUANAYA...

IN MY NATIVE LANG,I SAY....
KA ONYE NWEANYI BUNYE GI OBI IGA EJI ANI IHE A MA NYEKWA GI AKONUCHE NA AHA JISOS
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mightyify(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
darocha1:
send mail to mmm customer care

Please, help me with the email address... I Called one their customer care this morning ...their answer was not satisfying. They asked me to wait tIll 14th.. .
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pseudonomer: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nairaland needs a competition... Seun Osewa is so biased... His war on Christianity is seconded to none, but he will dare not try those that kill innocent souls, and scream "God is Great".

and his biased view on MMM is something else.

Competition will teach him, Life is not about your point of view every time...

NAIRALAND NEEDS COMPETITION!

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by slinkman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
pseudonomer:
Nairaland needs a competition... Seun Osewa is so biased... His war on Christianity is seconded to none, but he will dare not try those that kill innocent souls, and screams "God is Great".

stay within the comfort of your bed and scream, nairaland needs competition
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by yinkslinks(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Give me her contact let me talk to her and pay her skool fees. I will buy over her account on mmm.
Mightyify:

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by timilehin95(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Cadamlk post=52745623]Crying to who? I will rather use my money to help the beggars.[/quote

u don't need to tell us

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pseudonomer: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
slinkman:
stay within the comfort of your bed and scream, nairaland needs competition

Lol... We are working on it...
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by yinkslinks(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Trust me they will ban you for the truth. When u are released, holla at me bro. God bless you
pseudonomer:
Nairaland needs a competition... Seun Osewa is so biased... His war on Christianity is seconded to none, but he will dare not try those that kill innocent souls, and screams "God is Great".

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by darocha1: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:

Please, help me with the email address... I Called one their customer care this morning ...their answer was not satisfying. They asked me to wait tIll 14th.. .

bros am neither a participant nor a guider. i only felt since people say it isnt a ponzi then it should have a protocol channel
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by folahann(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let her contact her guider/sponsor. Since they say the system will come back stronger.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by tyav7: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Anything MMM makes front page. Na wa o!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tomorrow is MMM eve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School? / National Open University of Nigeria / University Of Abuja Lecture Hall Overcrowded, No Social Distancing, No Facemasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.