Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' (44994 Views)

Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by oyeleyemaureen(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pictures Of The OAU Student Whose Project Work On 'jenifa's English' Went Viral

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola, whose recent project work on Jenifa's English went viral, from the department of liguistics and African languages, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by INTERMAN: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by oyeleyemaureen(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
u're dull, man....is that an indication of who has an extra year :-

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
she's cute, but should i be crying?

2 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Mologi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
INTERMAN:
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/

I suppose you were the person that gave her extra year...

You are not deaf nor blind to notice that OAU has been driving a gigantic truck of STRIKES for some time now...

Pls reason before commenting because its not by force...

Even if she is an extra year students it doesn't remove the fact that her project can lead her to beautiful things...financial wise..

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Tolexander: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
INTERMAN:
No!

She spent the normal 4year academic sessions expected of her.

She was offered admission through the 2012 UTME.
But the set started their first academic session in 2013. Coupled with other strikes, her year of thesis submission spilled to 2017.

Hence, still 4year academic activities.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by IamBornToWin(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is she doing advert for close-up?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
angry

To much make up on that second pics.
I love her project idea lah.
Kudos madam

5 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by muller101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar
See mouth like dual carriage express road . The lady have up to 45 teeth inside her mouth

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by igraman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
So? Ka bo pata?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by INTERMAN: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
No!

She spent the normal 4year academic sessions expected of her.

She was offered admission through the 2012 UTME.
But the set started their first academic session in 2013. Coupled with other strikes, her year of thesis submission spilled to 2017.

Hence, still 4year academic activities.
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/

6 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by INTERMAN: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mologi:

I suppose you were the person that gave her extra year...

You are not deaf nor blind to notice that OAU has been driving a gigantic truck of STRIKES for some time now...

Pls reason before commenting because its not by force...

Even if she is an extra year students it doesn't remove the fact that her project can lead her to beautiful things...financial wise..

shut up! I am a student.the current part 4 students matrix number start with 2013/. You can go and find out

6 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Tolexander: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
INTERMAN:
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/
come on bro!

You are talking to an alumnus that spent a decade in the citadel of learning. You understand what that means?

That thesis/project you saw was submitted in June 2017. Do you think one can submit the hard copies of one's project before the final exam and defence in OAU?
That means the lady graduated last session.

Moreover, you think this present finalist just writing the first semester exam would have finished chapter 4 of their project, let alone defending and submitting the hard copies?

Boy, don't argue vehemently with everyone you meet online.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by ashewoboy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
she is beautiful, i wanna fvck her. is she a nairalander?

4 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who ask you for the picture?..aproko

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Huee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
ashewoboy:
she is beautiful, i wanna fvck her. is she a nairalander?
Of all the things to state..... Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Mologi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
INTERMAN:
shut up! I am a student.the current part 4 students matrix number start with 2013/. You can go and find out

matrix number indeed....

well, read the last paragraph of my writing...

5 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Alitair(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
If she like let her be looking for a dash of fame and forget her project. Extra year no too bad.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by pillarmaria(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funke AKA Jenifer has really influenced so many young girls...

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by iyanuden(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
INTERMAN:

It is matric number not matrix.. short for matriculation

14 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by INTERMAN: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
iyanuden:

na the work of my phone "autocorrect" be that.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by DONADAMS(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice one....fine girl sha
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by ibroh22(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na slay queen sha
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Sard(m): 1:49am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
na the work of my phone "autocorrect" be that.
Why did you only quote this and avoid the ones of those who schooled you on why/how her matric number is not that of someone with an extra year.
Admitting your mistake won't kill you, boy. After misinforming the public, the least you can do is to admit your mistake.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by chukskafor(m): 4:11am On Aug 18, 2017
iyanuden:

God bless u man
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by mamachizzy(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
so what if she had an extra year? monitoring spirit!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by judey1992(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Make-Up be making these girls look different oooo.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by lonelydora: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Fine girl. Nice topic. Don't mind all those who sad the topic wasn't appropriate. I remember when some US schools added the study of "Beyonce" in their research.

I hope to see you soon in Jenifa's diary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.