Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (41268 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bia Op, stop this thing. Was I there when you were telling them a joke about MMM? Was I there when she put her school fees in MMM? Was I there when froze her money? Was I there when the school said they cannot wait for MMM even for one day? As e be say na saturday the thing dey start, no worries the school go collect the money next week

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by webgenius234(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
i cant stop laughinggggggggggggggggg

see how to recover your lost files on android
http://www.naijaict.com/2017/01/how-to-recover-deleted-files-on-android.html
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Harinholar(f): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
This shows the level of some students seriousness...She doesn't need any help...@least she still av another chance of paying the money...MMM wll pay the extra balance naw...Only if she is luck MMM comes back..
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by deolu2000(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Another jew (fake one like kanu) acting foolishly since 1874AD.

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by gemale(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
abdulaz:
MMM kiss
Moku, mogbe, modaran...
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by solomedoh: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry student for your wrong investment into MMM
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by alizma: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
which kind presido be this na? misleading people up and dan

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by dee02(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
pseudonomer:

If there is no spare cash, stay away from it... MMM is blameless in this. I told someone, there is no way you get rich off MMM, but it can make you not to be broke the way you used to be.

There is spare cash... I have some savings in my account... it is spare cash... I'm not using it for anything right now is there... and I will be fool to use my full savings for MMM.

You are a bigger fool to use some of your savings for a ponzi scheme!

A big fu..cking buffoon is what you are if you find yourself involved in a pyramid or ponzi scheme!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Godson505: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by mrjojo: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
@op u know the number u were trying to "hide" is obviously out right?
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by pseudonomer: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
dee02:

You are a bigger fool to use some of your savings for a ponzi scheme!

A big fu..cking buffoon is what you are if you find yourself involved in a pyramid or ponzi scheme!

But I'm not a fool If I use my money for football bet or forex trading?

I started with 20k and within 4 months, I made more than 120k from it excluding capital...

so who is the fool here... I live off the street.. so save me the sermon... We know how things work...

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Vicolan: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
dee02:

Dont be an idio...t, there is nothing like spare cash!

Abegi no kill me with laugh naw... U harsh ooo
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please can you help me with the acct number of that student and contact let me see if I can find him/her somtin. I just won help ni ooo
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by brightalo17: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
dee02:

Dont be an idio...t, there is nothing like spare cash!
There is .
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ikemesit4477: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:
Last year, I jokingly said in the hostel that if I had not graduated, I would invest my tuition fees in the ponzi scheme MMM.

I didn't know one girl took it serious and invested her school fees in the scheme.

She contacted me this morning to inform Me....I was so shocked. She said she has been running around to raise the fund no way. The payment ends Friday 13th January 2017.

Please, MMM participants you can help her since the scheme will resume next week. She'll pay back. For verification of this information you can contact me.
send your account number but don't try that again next time!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by SEYIKP(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Earn sure legit 25$ today click http://saving-me.com/?ref=14570
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Archbishop88: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sowie girl.na extra year be dat oo. Hope odaz can learn 4rm ur case.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
virginboy1:
Click "like" if you think MMM is coming back on the14th of Jan

"Share" if you think otherwise.
As of wen I saw ur post

it is

likes vs share
23. 23

so which one,u fellow
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Koolking(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:
lalasticlala, mynd44 Seun

Please, I need MMM participants to see this so they can help the poor girl.

Shebi! MMM is a community that provide help to members. That's what I have been told. The girl is lucky to be a member of the community that cares
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by habsydiamond(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Moku Mogbe Modaran don hook u. Na Ogo remain make u see now abi.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mightyify(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
oluwaseunamos33:
Please can you help me with the acct number of that student and contact let me see if I can find him/her somtin. I just won help ni ooo

Thanks!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mightyify(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gghh
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Number2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrWhaley:
I laugh in Hebrew. grin
lol.... bro, I think it's better to laugh in Greek than Hebrew
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
nawa o, she should borrow from her family friends, cos some people are very wicked, once u borrow dem, d rest is history, one day my colleaque at work borrowed a friend some money, wen it was time to pay, he told him dat after all some state goverments are owing dat he should hold on, wat a response?
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by kenoz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by engrjacuzzi: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
is MMM an afonja business? all I see is the yoluba people crying here.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahahahahah.... Presido u are a wicked somebody o. chaiii
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Josmila(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
One word: NTOI! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Josmila(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
is MMM an afonja business? all I see is the yoluba people crying here.

Must every thing be about tribe to you guys on here?
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by internet: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
I dey laugh u wit greek language. Now na morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School? / National Open University of Nigeria / University Of Abuja Lecture Hall Overcrowded, No Social Distancing, No Facemasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.